1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Terraria State of the Game - June 2019

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Loki, Jun 14, 2019.

1. LetsTryTheForums

LetsTryTheForums Terrarian

Player 1: Did you get it?
    Player 2: (Procures Rod of Discord)
    Player 1: What did it cost you?
    Player 2: The life of my best friend...

The Real Bryan and AidanCat like this.
  2. Airarret

Airarret Terrarian

1.3.2 added party stuff, 1.3.3 added desert stuff, 1.3.4 added Dungeon Defenders stuff, 1.3.5 added crystal furniture.

3. Xeros08

Xeros08 Steampunker

How can we sing up for the Mobile closed Beta test? I
    would love to try it, as I played it for the first time on my Android phone, before buying for PC. I cant wait, and would love to be that lucky.

There's another question linked to the previous one: Will the beta be IOS exclusive (like most devs do) or for any supported device? I would love a beta not closed to IOS, as I myself neither can afford one, nor I like Apole devices.

4. LapLasagna

LapLasagna Spazmatism

That's not what I meant, and you know it. Loki himself said the next update was 1.3.2-1.3.5 for consoles. 1.4 on consoles is quite a ways away, but we'll see 1.3.5 sometime this year.

5. NetoJON

NetoJON Terrarian

So terraria on switch release date is june 27? *-*

6. Josh011

Josh011 Terrarian

Yeah..

7. GalaxyShard

GalaxyShard Terrarian

i actually didnt know, but i love being a smartass

8. LapLasagna

LapLasagna Spazmatism

Nah, just pompous.

9. AidanCat

AidanCat Terrarian

WHAT?! That’s so soon! Who or what said that release date? I might have been so dumb and overlooked that. :sigh:

10. InstaFiz

InstaFiz Slime Collector

Look at the front page, bro.

11. Bjorn

Bjorn Terrarian

Does not suprise me. GameMania, a store selling/buying games in my country the Netherlands told me yesterday when visiting them that they were pretty sure on the release date, even though Tunnel King confirmed they just speculate on the release date. Which is true, but my gut feeling told me otherwise :p

12. ED209

ED209 Plantera

All of which we're getting at once, so it's a big update.

Bjorn likes this.
  13. AidanCat

AidanCat Terrarian

Oh yup, there it is. I didn’t really read that part much because I’m more excited for the mobile update but I have been looking forward to terraria for the switch

InstaFiz and Bjorn like this.
  14. The Real Bryan

The Real Bryan Skeletron

Yup! Now that the Switch version is now ready for release in 2 days, their main focus will now be DR Studios of Mobile! At long last! ~:)

15. Cyberra

Cyberra Skeletron Prime

...Mobile is being worked on by a different company. Switch is Pipeworks. Mobile is DR Studios

16. The Real Bryan

The Real Bryan Skeletron

Speaking of which, as a little game, I’m going to see how distant the Switch release is from Mobile’s content update! Hopefully I won’t forget! ~:p
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 26, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 26, 2019 ---
    True, true, I already knew that, but thanks for the reminder! Editing my comment to avoid confusion! ~:)

17. GalaxyShard

GalaxyShard Terrarian

Wonder if you read the whole thing.
    Not really.

Mobile is made from a different developer,

18. AidanCat

AidanCat Terrarian

No, I didn’t read the whole thing. I’m really kinda only interested in the mobile version. I just didn’t think the switch version was coming so soon

19. Coolqwerts

Coolqwerts Terrarian

Will 1.4 finally make the corruption grow vines?

20. ED209

ED209 Plantera

You don't think the Old One's Army was a big update?