Console The Frost Moon is Rising on Console!

Discussion in 'Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio' started by 505Games, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Jetstream ∞

Jetstream ∞ Cultist

Oooooh yes. I've been waiting.

2. Qw2

Qw2 Official Terrarian

Cool! Now console is getting the frost moon! :)

"Discussion started by 505Games at 9:11 on Tuesday"
    Is this just me?

If so...
    Controversial Numbers with 505!
    #505Gamesat505
    And now
    #505Gamesat911
    :p

3. TheQuietBisharp

TheQuietBisharp Official Terrarian

Sitting here... Being a mobile player... Being on TCF more than Terraria... Yep, this is fun.

DarkWolf658 and TheBigPie like this.
  4. Scrubow Gamer

Scrubow Gamer Official Terrarian

Looks awesome, but (I hate to be that one guy) I don't see reindeer bells are they not coming or did you forget to put them there? But either way looks great!

5. beelzeeboo

beelzeeboo Terrarian

mobile HYPE!!!!
    i dont mean to sound rude but can you guys also fix the crash issue as well?

6. Derpinator-9000

Derpinator-9000 The Destroyer

I Belive this is in the next update, 1.2.3
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 3, 2015 ---
    Agree, it has to come soon. I mean, they seem about finished with it and im sure that they will release it right after they are 200% sure that its perfect and ready

7. soupedupd

soupedupd Spazmatism

YES FINALLY ITS COMING:redspin:

OMEGA MAGE likes this.
  8. Nike Leon

Nike Leon Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I'm gonna guess they're going to add that when they add all the other mounts since that's a whole new mechanic to tackle and might as well do them all together. :)

OMEGA MAGE and Scrubow Gamer like this.
  9. Zwift

Zwift Retinazer

OMG CANT WAIT THO!!!!

10. JohnPlaysMRT

JohnPlaysMRT Official Terrarian

-chuckle- now the real challenge for you devs and mods is keeping the soon-to-be-coming horde of Mobile players shouting "WHERE IS OUR FROST MOON!?!" Of course, it might be a little bit easier than it seems, as of 1.2 Mobile, .png files are found of items even in the far ahead 1.2.4.1 update. I saw sprites for Duke Fishron, Christmas Tree Sword item sprite, etc. Now you just need to copy the coding from this update to mobile, make a few tinks here and there, change data ID's to fit the mobile standards, and there ya go, Terraria Mobile: 1.2.2 Christmas Update :D (my thumbs hurt now :( )

DarkWolf658 and OMEGA MAGE like this.
  11. Nike Leon

No offense, but I highly doubt coding for the console devices is anywhere near similar enough to iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and Amazon's App for it to really be that simple to port. XD

DarkWolf658 and Everest like this.
  12. JohnPlaysMRT

Just a thought for devs ;):D and this is all the "coding" I know...I'm not a big game designer XD

EDIT: although, I am trying to get into that sorta level...I'm planing on going to be a game designer or spriter after my time at school ;)

DarkWolf658 and Nike Leon like this.
  13. Nike Leon

Ahhh, I see, well other readers probably didn't know that so I figured I'd clear the air :)

Vicious likes this.
  14. JohnPlaysMRT

and I don't blame ya, your a Moderator...it's your job ;)

Nike Leon likes this.
  15. YES!

I can't WAIT to get my FACE BLASTED OFF!

Pls don't let this update be buggy plz I beg you

OMEGA MAGE and JohnPlaysMRT like this.
  16. JohnPlaysMRT

I've already had a hard time with the Pumpkin Moon on Amazon...but it's harder to get to final wave...I've noticed the day and night cycle is 2x faster than in Thanksgiving update...and spawn rates have also decreased :rolleyes::dryadrolleyes::merchantrolleyes::nurserolleyes:

DarkWolf658 likes this.
  17. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

I would say that the pace of updates on Console and Mobile is looking pretty good right now...I'm not sure that I can see the complaints as being as justified as perhaps before. Lest we forget, mobile was pre-1.1 not too long ago...

Let the plan play out guys....enjoy the content as it comes. :)

1.3 will be here when it is here....remember, each platform has its own team - meaning things always are moving in parallel.

18. JohnPlaysMRT

Ya know...this is my first time on a discussion other than Mobile or an art/sprite page XD

19. XxMakeItRainxX

XxMakeItRainxX Spazmatism

I guess I'll have to borrow my sisters internet for this update ;P

OMEGA MAGE likes this.
  20. IDon'tKnowAName

IDon'tKnowAName Skeletron

well that's sweat now all we need is 1.3 for everything :/ still waiting ... haha