OOC The Island - OOC

Fine then, but I'm still not happy with that change.
Because I might get oneshot if the enemy uses the correct poison.
Actually, if you are worried about that, dump stat Constitution. You're only going to die from poison if your constitution isn't good.
You won't die from Charisma deprivation.

Fine then, but I'm still not happy with that change.
Because I might get oneshot if the enemy uses the correct poison.
If 5e is like any other edition of D&D the odds of getting one shot by a poison are very small. If anything will one shot you it would be a crit and those aren't even as bad in 5e.

Hardly anything can 1-shot you in 5e. Each time you drop to 0 hit points, you get 3 to 5 death saving throws while unconscious before you die or regain consciousness. Regaining even 1 hit point resets those throws.

Oh yeah, been meaning to ask. Do you have any plans on using the Inspiration variant thing to reward good role play? Also can we please use the Potion Miscibility variant?

Oh yeah, been meaning to ask. Do you have any plans on using the Inspiration variant thing to reward good role play? Also can we please use the Potion Miscibility variant?
  1. Yes, but it will be rare and won't stack.
  2. When appropriate, I'll use it. You may or may not know if it's happening.

@Oleg34518 "I must have hit my head really hard, I feel like a barbarian"
Sorry, what? Lmao
Well I did have to make something up, Platinum's mental stats couldn't have dropped suddenly, yes? (Take a look for yourself...)
Also, I had to choose fighter, RIP swordsage, which is another reason, mage classes feel too fragile for me.

Well I did have to make something up, Platinum's mental stats couldn't have dropped suddenly, yes? (Take a look for yourself...)
Also, I had to choose fighter, RIP swordsage, which is another reason, mage classes feel too fragile for me.
Roy's stats dropped too. And some of your stats increased.
Hmm... if you feel that way, you can follow the same path that Roy is going. He's going to be a Battle Master, which allows for him to do maneuvers, which is a more physical version of spells. Or you could do Elderich Knight, which allows for you to cast spells. Or maybe Purple Dragon Knight (I think that's a subclass?).
Though you could have chosen Bard, Cleric, Ranger, or Paladin. They are the more sturdy spellcasting classes (especially paladin)

Hmm... if you feel that way, you can follow the same path that Roy is going. He's going to be a Battle Master, which allows for him to do maneuvers, which is a more physical version of spells.
Though you could have chosen Bard, Cleric, Ranger, or Paladin. They are the more sturdy spellcasting classes (especially paladin)
I actually had the same thought...

By the way, what kind of missions do you think we'll do in the Soldiers & Spies?

I actually had the same thought...

By the way, what kind of missions do you think we'll do in the Soldiers & Spies?
Warblades and Swordsages are pretty similar, so I'm actually not surprised. What I am surprised is now Platinum is actually more sturdier than Roy.
Missions? I'd think that our characters are less likely to be in stealth or diplomatic missions. We'd probably function as bodyguards and fighters.

Lol. You know you're a nerd when you get this:
4bd89021ac.jpg

Back
Top Bottom