OOC The Island - OOC

If only my plan were that simple. Stay tuned to watch it unfold.
I'm not sure if Ruby will just watch it unfold. If it turns out to be harmful and he figures it out he would probably stop her, but he just might help her if he likes the plan.

At first I thought she was going to try to recruit Akim into her harem, but that doesn't seem to be it either.

I'm not sure if Ruby will just watch it unfold. If it turns out to be harmful and he figures it out he would probably stop her, but he just might help her if he likes the plan.

At first I thought she was going to try to recruit Akim into her harem, but that doesn't seem to be it either.
It's gonna be a while before the next stage of my plan happens, if you can figure out what it is or get Acies to tell you it might be something you are interested in.

Having her tell Ruby seems unlikely (but not impossible, mind you) and I'd say I don't have enough information to figure it out right, and Ruby has even less information, but maybe later.

Having her tell Ruby seems unlikely (but not impossible, mind you) and I'd say I don't have enough information to figure it out right, and Ruby has even less information, but maybe later.
Well odds are we're going to be traveling around for a while to find these Immovable Rods, that coupled with going through combat together might make them into best friends despite the somewhat rocky start; after all they are the two evil members of the party, so if it isn't an issue of race they'll probably agree on most things.

Amazing double post.

I just noticed The Island no longer forces the Underground theme. We're in the future now boys.

I just noticed The Island no longer forces the Underground theme. We're in the future now boys.
I actually just noticed that.

Speaking of themes, I'm tired of the Crimson theme. A bit of blood is fun, but too much is just tiring. I'm changing back to Overworld.

And for Soldiers and Spies, how is the Claw going to govern Barriston if it falls? Complete Democracy? Communism? Tyranny?

Questions from an ignorant Squidward:

1. Where's the basic empty character sheet?
2. I assume we're starting at level one again?
3. In the Seventh Seal quest, how does it work with the seals that are in the possession of player characters? Do the people controlling those characters, assuming they reapply as PCs, have to be involved in that thread and no other? Or?

Questions from an ignorant Squidward:

1. Where's the basic empty character sheet?
2. I assume we're starting at level one again?
3. In the Seventh Seal quest, how does it work with the seals that are in the possession of player characters? Do the people controlling those characters, assuming they reapply as PCs, have to be involved in that thread and no other? Or?
  1. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/character-creation-5e.54994/page-2#post-1220286
  2. Depends on the thread.
  3. Probably redoing this one so it's not so Epsilon focused (he'll still have this as a quest if he continues playing, though). And I would likely just ask if they wanted me to make them an NPC or to play as those characters in the mean time.

honestly im pretty lost on what to do... i still dont know what would be allowed and what not for the char i have and even then i dont really know anything about 5e to find a equivalent or at least similar to the class features my character has.

It's been a while since Bariston, right? Can I just assume that Jacqueline has regained her memories?

Or most of them, at least. I'm not sure how getting to the Island itself actually works.

It's been a while since Bariston, right? Can I just assume that Jacqueline has regained her memories?

Or most of them, at least. I'm not sure how getting to the Island itself actually works.
Yeah, sure thing. Just make sure you read the flashback rules. You don't get more powerful form your memories, but you're free to remember your backstory as you see fit.

Oh! I was under the assumption that I was "resetting" Regnil as if he was born on TI, so the events that our characters took place in still happened and we're just wiping abilities and equipment, right?

I'm still making Kaz's 5e chart thing, start without me if you guys want, y'all can vote if you want, I can just have him join you guys later
[doublepost=1487630466,1487630201][/doublepost]Also, I can have Kaz be from the island now? If so his background can work as I intended way back on the original forum (that doesn't exist anymore)

I have another IC up for availability called "Temple Relics." Took down "The Seventh Seal" IC as well. If anyone in the currently inactive "Soldiers and Spies" IC would like to switch to the new one, just let me know.

Back
Top Bottom