tModLoader Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods

I'm not sure about this. Jester's Arrows are supposed to be hard to get in early-game, and late-game I usually get quite a bit of Falling Stars without even trying. I might bump the amount to 50 if people really want that but not 100.
I rethought this, and I think it still needs a buff, but maybe just up to 35 arrows. I do agree 100 is a bit much.

I got a problem with OmniSwing. When I use the drill or some tool kind of that type, I get stuck in frame that the character hold it but can't dig or do anything with it after i release the "Mouse 1" button. You just can get out of that when you store the drill to the chest.

RdLCV4.gif

Hi goldenapple, thanks for the mods you've made and shared. I have a suggestion for Vanilla Tweaks, i'd rly like it if the message saying "item is favorited, cannot quick stack, drop, etc.." (thats not exactly what it says, but close), in item tooltips was removed.

EDIT: after thinking about this, idk if this is something you'd consider a tweak, so no worries if it's not.

I got a problem with OmniSwing. When I use the drill or some tool kind of that type, I get stuck in frame that the character hold it but can't dig or do anything with it after i release the "Mouse 1" button. You just can get out of that when you store the drill to the chest.
OK, that's really weird. I'll test it out and try to fix it.
Hi goldenapple, thanks for the mods you've made and shared. I have a suggestion for Vanilla Tweaks, i'd rly like it if the message saying "item is favorited, cannot quick stack, drop, etc.." (thats not exactly what it says, but close), in item tooltips was removed.
That's totally doable. And yeah, that message can be a bit annoying when you already know how item favorites work.

Pretty big update for Vanilla Tweaks (v2.4):
  • Config values are now synced in multilplayer (except for recipe-related options, they don't work unfortunately)
    • Not tested properly though so tell me if you have any issues
  • Added support for @Flashkirby99's Mod Settings Configurator. Now you can modify config options in-game!
  • Buffed the Eskimo Set:
    • Now provides more defense
    • Each set piece protects you from freezing in cold water (Expert Mode only of course)
    • Full set grants immunity to Chilled, Frozen, Frostburn and decreases damage taken from ice enemies (same effect as Warmth Potion)
  • Jester's Arrows are now crafted in stacks of 50 (might nerf that later though) @GenericQueso
  • Removed "Item is favorited" tooltips @Slaughter Lord
  • Fixed incompatibility with Skyblock Mod and the Extractionator tweak
  • Fixed some config options not saving/loading properly

are you going to update the github? i have an extension of changes i made, i would like to update it to the latest version.

I appreciate your help.:)

Though if the tweaks are way too unbalanced I might make them disabled by default, so keep that in mind.
ok, also it seems your mod makes servers fail to load, in my testing i think its the multiplayer sync for the config

ignore the error about the back up that isnt its fault.
if i run it again it will succeed because it disables your mod.(i don't know that much C# so im sort of clueless when it comes to debugging)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    17.4 KB · Views: 162
ok, also it seems your mod makes servers fail to load, in my testing i think its the multiplayer sync for the config

ignore the error about the back up that isnt its fault.
if i run it again it will succeed because it disables your mod.(i don't know that much C# so im sort of clueless when it comes to debugging)
That's really weird. My mod isn't supposed to affect world loading, only sending/receiving data... I'll definitely have to fix this, but I don't know what causes the problem exactly.

That's really weird. My mod isn't supposed to affect world loading, only sending/receiving data... I'll definitely have to fix this, but I don't know what causes the problem exactly.
it is caused by the config stuff included config.cs and the assiocated hooks in ****mod.cs and it causes the same bug for the target mod.

Edit: i tried to fix that error myself and was unsuccessful, everything seems right to me but as i said not the best my C isn't the sharpest;)

Last edited:
It seems Betsy doesn't drop her treasure bag for me. Is this intended because she doesn't have expert items (i'd still prefer the bag to drop :) ) or am I doing something wrong? Bags are enabled in the config and all other bosses have been dropping them so far.

Just for confirmation, with the "DemonHeartWorksInNormal" config set to true, is it supposed to enable the 6th accessory slot in normal, or just enable you to consume the heart? Because I was able to use it, but I have to switch to expert mode proper to have the 6th slot.

It seems Betsy doesn't drop her treasure bag for me. Is this intended because she doesn't have expert items (i'd still prefer the bag to drop :) ) or am I doing something wrong? Bags are enabled in the config and all other bosses have been dropping them so far.
That's actually a bug. My Treasure Bag drop code checks if an NPC is a boss and changes the loot accordingly, but it looks like Terraria doesn't technically consider Betsy a boss. So it drops it's usual loot.
I can easily fix that, though.
Just for confirmation, with the "DemonHeartWorksInNormal" config set to true, is it supposed to enable the 6th accessory slot in normal, or just enable you to consume the heart? Because I was able to use it, but I have to switch to expert mode proper to have the 6th slot.
The 6th slot should work, that's weird.
it is caused by the config stuff included config.cs and the assiocated hooks in ****mod.cs and it causes the same bug for the target mod.

Edit: i tried to fix that error myself and was unsuccessful, everything seems right to me but as i said not the best my C isn't the sharpest;)
I tested this a while ago and it looks like it's an error with the Mod Settings Configurator mod. Without it I can run a server with VanillaTweaks just fine.
I reported the error to him but he hasn't fixed it so far.

Back
Top Bottom