tModLoader Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods

Update combo!
Boss Expertise updated to v2.6!
  • Updated to new tML
  • Added HERO's Mod integration
  • Added Russian translation for tooltips, chat messages etc.
OmniSwing updated to v1.9!
  • Literally didn't do anything, just recompiled the mod to get rid of the scary "Old mod, enable at own risk" message
WMITF updated to v2.3!
Vanilla Tweaks updated to v2.2.1!
  • Fixed some glitches with tooltips

Update combo!
Boss Expertise updated to v2.6!
  • Updated to new tML
  • Added HERO's Mod integration
  • Added Russian translation for tooltips, chat messages etc.
OmniSwing updated to v1.9!
  • Literally didn't do anything, just recompiled the mod to get rid of the scary "Old mod, enable at own risk" message
WMITF updated to v2.3!
Vanilla Tweaks updated to v2.2.1!
  • Fixed some glitches with tooltips

Awesome stuff! Thank you!

I did notice that Boss Expertise changes Normal Mode worlds to Expert Mode as soon as I save and exit. Is this intentional? I had rather hoped to play in Normal Mode only with Treasure Bags.

I did notice that Boss Expertise changes Normal Mode worlds to Expert Mode as soon as I save and exit. Is this intentional? I had rather hoped to play in Normal Mode only with Treasure Bags.
That's not intentional. I'll try to fix this, in the meantime, use the /expert command to switch to Normal Mode manually.

use the /expert command to switch to Normal Mode manually.

I tried that. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work either. I played for a while just to make sure, but I still got zombies with Zombie Arm weapons, and the water in the snow biome still gave me the Chilled debuff, as far as I could see.

Wife ran into an issue when using WMITF: when using wings, the game would visually glitch ever 1-1.5 seconds(stop and then start) and it would drop her FPS down to 30 (she has a 1070). When on a server, no one else experienced it. Removed the mod, now she can play fine. It took a bit to kick in (45 sec-1 min) but once it did, it wouldn't stop until she exited and logged back in.

Two mod updates!
Vanilla Tweaks updated to v2.3!
  • Added option to speed up the Extractinator (code by @Hulvdan). Default multiplier is 5x, can't go faster than that unfortunately.
Boss Expertise updated to v2.6.1!
  • Added more FakeExpert checks, the world shouldn't permanently switch to Expert mode anymore. I couldn't recreate this bug, but I hope this fixes it.
  • Got rid of unnecessary Expert mode syncing in multiplayer, which should decrease data traffic and make things smoother.

Small suggestion: The recipe for Jester's Arrows should reward 100 or so arrows instead of 20. Falling stars aren't as common as other materials in arrow recipes, like stone. This change makes sense to me as the quantity of the Wooden Arrow's recipe became 25 instead of 5 in 1.3, a 400% increase; Jester's Arrows could use a similar facelift. Thanks.

I found a bug that Vanilla Tweaks Mod in combo with Skyblock Mod when you use a Dirt block near you , that Dirt Block drops money and Sand Blocks, like you would use it at Extractinator with Skyblock's Mod but I do not know which mod does this , so i will tell the other's mod owner this issue also , sorry if i waste your time and is not your problem

OmniSwing v1.9 is now released!
  • Fixed fishing poles
  • Fixed Trelamium incompatiblity
I found a bug that Vanilla Tweaks Mod in combo with Skyblock Mod when you use a Dirt block near you , that Dirt Block drops money and Sand Blocks, like you would use it at Extractinator with Skyblock's Mod but I do not know which mod does this , so i will tell the other's mod owner this issue also , sorry if i waste your time and is not your problem
I think I know what the issue is, I might be able to fix that tomorrow.
Small suggestion: The recipe for Jester's Arrows should reward 100 or so arrows instead of 20. Falling stars aren't as common as other materials in arrow recipes, like stone. This change makes sense to me as the quantity of the Wooden Arrow's recipe became 25 instead of 5 in 1.3, a 400% increase; Jester's Arrows could use a similar facelift. Thanks.
I'm not sure about this. Jester's Arrows are supposed to be hard to get in early-game, and late-game I usually get quite a bit of Falling Stars without even trying. I might bump the amount to 50 if people really want that but not 100.

When I try to load Vanilla Tweaks, it says it's made for TModLoader 0.10.0.1. Is this correct, and if so, when do you expect an update to be ready?

Back
Top Bottom