What do you like about 1.3 the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on what we know, the thing I like most right now is Expert Mode.
This. I'm a little worried that it isn't going to show up though, given that, unless I missed something, it was mentioned all of once (and not in much detail then) and hasn't been referenced at all since.

This. I'm a little worried that it isn't going to show up though, given that, unless I missed something, it was mentioned all of once (and not in much detail then) and hasn't been referenced at all since.
Actually, it is going to be released with 1.3 and if not, then later. In Meowmere's Revenge, the zombies took a lot more damage than normal.

I think water physics is what I like in 1.3 version, we can maybe make some beautiful things with Pump, such a fountain or something like that.

I think water physics is what I like in 1.3 version, we can maybe make some beautiful things with Pump, such a fountain or something like that.
the liquid physics will the same as in 1.2 they will just be less "blocky"

as what I like about 1.3, definitely the Expert mode

I'd have to say the Portal Gun, as well as a new slot for the Grappling Hook. Not to mention the mount that seems to just chew through everything. Almost makes pickaxes useless now.

I would really like if the game came out for apple watch.
Dear god no.

Anyway, I'm excited over pretty much this whole update, but if I had to narrow it down:
  • Mining mount, for easy terraforming.
  • Expert mode, something that should've been in the game a long time ago.
  • Grappling hook slot, which saves me a slot in my inventory.
  • New water physics, because I love to lag my servers up with the great flood everywhere.
  • Portal Gun. Enough said.
  • Oh yeah, and that Lunar Boss that's getting more delayed than the PC version of Grand Theft Auto V.

My favorites from what we know so far...
  • Quick stack to nearby chests. Oh holy. The amount of clicking with opening and quick stacking and closing and opening and so on. To not have to do that and still have organized chests? Heaven.
  • Favoriting items in inventory. How many times have I deposited all into a piggy bank to get more space and then have to remember to take back out my grappling hook (although it'll get its own spot soon) and wood and gel and my all important lamp posts. Favoriting them will keep them with me forever. And ever.
  • Laser Ruler accessory. Blocks and blocks of mega super sized rectangles made with one swipe of the mouse. I'll prob just use it to get across lava though. And that use can't be underestimated.
  • NPC's doing their stuff. Whatever the Wizard and Druid were doing in the spoilers - sign me up for all of that. Whatever it is.

Hm... even though I've seen most of the spoilers, I'll have to wait until 1.3 is released to say for sure.

The new weapons and bosses are nice, but what I'm most interested in is the Tax Collector NPC, mainly because no one really knows much about what he'll do.
My guess is that he's there to discourage players from making extremely simple houses for NPCs. Like, for each npc, there will be a monthly tax based on their rooms. There would be some simple modlifiers (Is it lit up by a single torch, or is it lit up by lanterns or chandeliers), as well as NPC specific modifiers (The Angler wouldn't be able to pay much, the Cyborg wouldn't care what comfort item his room was stocked with, the Dyrad would give more if you had corruption/crimson enemy banners in her room, but less with purity/hallow banners)

All of it.
NPCs attack!
Revamped invasions!
Expert Mode!
New Bosses!
Expert Mode!
New Enemies!
New Biomes!
New Weapons!
Expert Mode!
More Character Customization!
More Blocks!
More NPCs!
Expert Mode!
More Armor!
Pet Dyes!
More Everything!
Expert Mode!

So far I like the look of the Star Wrath. Red hinted a LONG time ago that there would be a Starfury upgrade, and now we've seen it, albeit for like 2 seconds.

From seeing the trailer. After Expert Mode/Auto quick stack to nearby chests, the extra accessory slot along with dedicated equipment slots are the things I'm most excited for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom