1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Discussion in 'Released' started by Scooterboot9697, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Aires

Aires Terrarian

Does anyone know how to download this mod?

2. Wolfendesign

Wolfendesign Skeletron Prime

It isn't out for download yet. You'll have to wait until Scooterboot releases a downloadable version, or you'll have to play it on tapi. For the latter, go to the first page of this thread, and look for a link to the tAPI version, install tAPI, install that mod, then open terraria and play as normal. But I don't believe you'll be playing on any version of terraria later than 1.2.4 due to tAPI having ceased developement at that point.

Joost8910 likes this.
  3. Scooterboot9697

Scooterboot9697 Official Terrarian

This mod is in the process of being updated for the latest version of Terraria. Unless you want to play an earlier version of Terraria (which may or may not be a lot more trouble than its worth), you'll have to wait until the update is out (also please don't ask for a time frame as I can't give an accurate estimate).

Odran and Joost8910 like this.
  4. mynameisgabe

mynameisgabe Terrarian

wow, this is being revived? that's awesome! this was my favorite mod back in the day.

Odran, Joost8910 and Scooterboot9697 like this.