• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Great_Khann

Terrarian
We are currently experimenting with new armor sprites, any feedback is welcome.

Old armor sprites will still be available, however, as vanity sets under the prefix "Ancient" (i.e. "Ancient Gravity Suit").
Since the armors have cool fresh smooth awesome amazing epic nice looking new lights, it would be cool if they glowed a bit in the dark. Like the armors would give off a small light source. The color correspondent to the visor color.

ShadowTiger

Duke Fishron
It begs the question whether putting on Power Armor could illuminate the area. It'd be silly to assume that Samus's suit doesn't have some kind of a flashlight in her helmet.

Really cool sprites, Scooter. I can tell that the team worked hard on them, and I hope everyone feels like it's paid off. ^-^

Scooterboot9697

Official Terrarian
Terraria_2020-04-13_09-19-05.png

Already way ahead of you guys.

Really cool sprites, Scooter. I can tell that the team worked hard on them, and I hope everyone feels like it's paid off. ^-^
Well, to be frank, the basis for these sprites were not originally made by us. A spriter (who goes by mccad00) from a Metroid-related Discord I'm a part of decided to give a shot at making Terraria-styled Samus sprites (and let us use them). We did, however, make a number of edits to the armor, because it had proportional problems (likely due to the fact that he never sprited in Terraria's style before). I'm most definitely going to put that guy in the "Special Thanks" credits section. Lol

NotaVoltorb

Steampunker
We are currently experimenting with new armor sprites, any feedback is welcome.

Old armor sprites will still be available, however, as vanity sets under the prefix "Ancient" (i.e. "Ancient Gravity Suit").
I love the broader shoulder pauldrons on the newer design. It really makes her suit look tough. Gravity suit is my favorite of all her armors in the series, so I gotta say the design is quite impressive and faithful.

Top Bottom