• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Worried about when Journey's End comes out.

Quackinton

Skeletron Prime
I have a question. I have modded Terraria, and on my computer, I can't open the vanilla game (no tmodloader) without opening the Steam client first (that's normal, right?). I'm worried that the copy of the game (with no tmodloader) won't get updated and can't use my good character. Any help would be appreciated. :)

Aurora3500

Staff member
I read the thread and I have another question.
Are you able to swap in-between versions or just either stick with 1.4 or go back to 1.3.5?
There are Steam games that provide the option to switch back and forth between different versions of the game. If it works similarly to those games, I imagine it would be possible to swap back and forth between 1.3.5 and 1.4.

Quackinton

Skeletron Prime
There are Steam games that provide the option to switch back and forth between different versions of the game. If it works similarly to those games, I imagine it would be possible to swap back and forth between 1.3.5 and 1.4.
If that is, then that will work. I’ll say something if I’m having any issues, thanks for the help!

Top Bottom