• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

PC Worried about when Journey's End comes out.

Quackinton

Skeletron Prime
I have a question. I have modded Terraria, and on my computer, I can't open the vanilla game (no tmodloader) without opening the Steam client first (that's normal, right?). I'm worried that the copy of the game (with no tmodloader) won't get updated and can't use my good character. Any help would be appreciated. :)

Aurora3500

Staff member
I read the thread and I have another question.
Are you able to swap in-between versions or just either stick with 1.4 or go back to 1.3.5?

There are Steam games that provide the option to switch back and forth between different versions of the game. If it works similarly to those games, I imagine it would be possible to swap back and forth between 1.3.5 and 1.4.

Quackinton

Skeletron Prime
There are Steam games that provide the option to switch back and forth between different versions of the game. If it works similarly to those games, I imagine it would be possible to swap back and forth between 1.3.5 and 1.4.
If that is, then that will work. I’ll say something if I’m having any issues, thanks for the help!

Top Bottom