PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me dude, keep an eye on the Player-Created Maps forum. This wiring stuff opens up a LOT of creativity with Adventure Maps, and they are surprisingly fun! It adds a whole different aspect to Terraria when you play one (assuming you play by the rules, lol).

You don't have to use wiring yourself to benefit from it, downloading these maps gives you really awesome gameplay out of it.

sadly, I dont play adventure maps

live_on_this_planet_futurama.gif

I can't down download this map on mac.

no more selling statue critters in stacks for the big moola ;(
(with the addition of high selling critters it makes sense)
but I play on a console but thanks for the hard work and dedication

Controller support seems a little wonky for me. I'm using a steam controller and when used for a certain amount of time, the controller support only activated if I use the controller. If the controller isn't used (not turned off) it instantly reverts back to desktop.

Okay. Most of this update's content is for adventure maps and making adventure maps though, so you might miss out on a lot.

Even so, I saw a bunch of QoL changes.... especially the Builder Accessories. Oh yes... no more swapping out the Gizmo Pack constantly and half of the time building without it because I was too lazy (or I forgot about it) to swap it.

Now all I gotta do is turn the paint sprayer off and then just have fun with it! And just think, you get an always-on extendo grip which makes general gameplay easier too!

Okay. Most of this update's content is for adventure maps and making adventure maps though, so you might miss out on a lot.
yep, so much disappointment on 1 update, by the way does gamepad counts as controller support? or only xbox 360 controller? since I dont have an xbox controller

yep, so much disappointment on 1 update, by the way does gamepad counts as controller support? or only xbox 360 controller? since I dont have an xbox controller

Terraria supports Xinput. If your gamepad supports Xinput, it should work. If you have an old DirectInput gamepad, you may need special third party software to 'convert it' to Xinput. I don't have any official information for you on how to go about that, however.

Every controller that can run on XInput, even through third party drivers will work for the gamepad support :)
Controller support seems a little wonky for me. I'm using a steam controller and when used for a certain amount of time, the controller support only activated if I use the controller. If the controller isn't used (not turned off) it instantly reverts back to desktop.
Does it revert the cursor to a specific point on the screen?
(we had this bug occur once during testing and thought we got rid of it, any more info will help :sigh:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom