• Yes

• No (Please explain why)

• Only a few things (Please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd like to join.
Name: Noah Dewstone
comes from: unknown.
species: Human
preferred weapons: two swords, though he has a pistol for ranged combat.
abilities: Can use his cape to teleport.
appearance:View attachment 269437
Personality: Very quiet, doesn't immediately trust people.
Text color: this.

I hope this works.
You're in. Let me add him to the ever growing list of characters. I'll post on your profile when you can introduce him to the group. Just introduce him however you think works.

I'm probably gonna have him enter through a portal.
I might add a second character later.

Last edited:
finally grown that vine urge to submit the character :D (probably the only one to avoid any terraria dimension shifts even if this is themed off terraria)

Name: Obsidian

Appearance (Pictures or Description) below me..... :p

tmkr.io qJ8ppopcRn632HfaiIzeyuSb3s.png

Species: Terrarian/Human (or so I call it H0MAN)

Personality: A bit of a regular warrior, easy to trick/prank as he takes things seriously but upon finding out, he will threaten to stab you with the blood butcherer, Obsidian
other than that has a calm personality and mostly cares of the corruption more than hallow and crimson except that he is sometimes aggressive due to the corruption.

Equipment/Weapons and armor: he wears a set of upgraded obsidian armor which is combined from souls of night along with whielding a blue shield of sorts, a quiver just in case he obtains a bow and some arrows and as his main weapons, he wields the blood butcherer and light disc.

Ablities: Due to him being a warrior, the only thing Obsidian can do is the use of being able to last longer in lava but other than that... he has none.

Quirks: Pretty balanced on speed, attack and defense, a master of using the light disc.

Flaws: Cares too much about the corruption that he shows slight aggression sometimes, bad at dodging things (often resorting to blocking with his shield or getting hit with bad blows)

also ya Obsidian is my multi multi multi (whatever you call a OC who you use in more than one rp despite not doing a single IC thing with Obsidian :sigh:) character... also ask questions before accepting :D (and yas I make nearly every OC masked h0mans and in demise just to use dye to try and be original.....)

finally grown that vine urge to submit the character :D (probably the only one to avoid any terraria dimension shifts even if this is themed off terraria)

Name: Obsidian

Appearance (Pictures or Description) below me..... :p

View attachment 269553

Species: Terrarian/Human (or so I call it H0MAN)

Personality: A bit of a regular warrior, easy to trick/prank as he takes things seriously but upon finding out, he will threaten to stab you with the blood butcherer, Obsidian
other than that has a calm personality and mostly cares of the corruption more than hallow and crimson except that he is sometimes aggressive due to the corruption.

Equipment/Weapons and armor: he wears a set of upgraded obsidian armor which is combined from souls of night along with whielding a blue shield of sorts, a quiver just in case he obtains a bow and some arrows and as his main weapons, he wields the blood butcherer and light disc.

Ablities: Due to him being a warrior, the only thing Obsidian can do is the use of being able to last longer in lava but other than that... he has none.

Quirks: Pretty balanced on speed, attack and defense, a master of using the light disc.

Flaws: Cares too much about the corruption that he shows slight aggression sometimes, bad at dodging things (often resorting to blocking with his shield or getting hit with bad blows)

also ya Obsidian is my multi multi multi (whatever you call a OC who you use in more than one rp despite not doing a single IC thing with Obsidian :sigh:) character... also ask questions before accepting :D (and yas I make nearly every OC masked h0mans and in demise just to use dye to try and be original.....)
Obsidian's in.

(Guidey: why is there a piece of obsidian in the ho-------

Obsidian: DID YOU CALL ME A PIECE OF OBSIDIAN >;C

Guide was slain)

jokez

I made a new OC, but i'm not sure if i can use them, because they're a fox that can talk, sort of. they aren't too good at pronouncing stuff, and mostly just speak a different language that only Noah Dewstone (and maybe some other characters, not sure yet.) can understand.

Name: Valley
Comes from a place called Fox Valley
Species: Fox
Preferred weapons: He has leaves circling around him that he can control, and that's his main weapon. He can also combine them into a sword.
Abilities: Pretty fast.
Can hover a bit above the ground.
Weaknesses: Sometimes, the leaves go in a different direction than where Valley aimed.
Personality: kinda shy.
Talks like this. [hex code FFFF88]
Other: Valley is often mistaken for a welsh corgi.
can speak english, but has trouble pronouncing a lot of words.
Fox.png
Fox2.png
fox3 (2).png
600px-888Zacian 3.png
i really hope this works as a second character for when all of the new arrivals can introduce their characters.

Last edited:
I have a hydra and a drake, I think you should be fine, but that is up to TEG. (Because I can't be bothered to type the full name.)

I made a new OC, but i'm not sure if i can use them, because they're a fox that can talk, sort of. they aren't too good at pronouncing stuff, and mostly just speak a different language that only Noah Dewstone (and maybe some other characters, not sure yet.) can understand.

Name: Valley
Comes from a place called Fox Valley
Species: Fox
Preferred weapons: He has leaves circling around him that he can control, and that's his main weapon. He can also combine them into a sword.
Abilities: Pretty fast.
Can hover a bit above the ground.
Weaknesses: Sometimes, the leaves go in a different direction than where Valley aimed.
Personality: kinda shy.
Talks like this. [hex code FFFF88]
Other: Valley is often mistaken for a welsh corgi.
can speak english, but has trouble pronouncing a lot of words.
i really hope this works as a second character for when all of the new arrivals can introduce their characters.
Valley's in.

I have a few character updates, basically stuff I forgot to add or couldn't add because that information didn't exist at first.
Noah actually comes from somewhere now: Floralis.
He has a weak hoverboard, which is white and blue, and can't go very high up.
He also has a Lantern-like weapon.(Basically the Nightglow from 1.4, but much weaker.)
I forgot to add the fact that Valley is basically the lorekeeper of Fox Valley.

Last edited:
btw, don't forget to add Valley to the list of characters, and to update Noah Dewstone's description.
friendly reminder.

i know that, it's why Noah's is white with blue trimming, to make sure that Jeff and Noah can tell them apart.

I’m a bit late but can I still join? If so I would like to use my OC
Ghostrix(Character name by @Digitus99)- he is a cultist but very nervous, he always wanted to be an adventurer but never got the courage to do it.
PERSONALITY: He is shy, but cunning. If he managed to make an enemy he probably would trick him to defeat him. He always is looking for knowledge around the world and always carries a book with his notes around with him. He is slow to trust, and people don’t always trust him because he is a partial cultist.
His text is Orange.

To see his alternate personality read The journey never ends. (Calamity mod fanfiction)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom