IC A Tale of Two Countries (IC)

“It’s actually not supposed to be constant war. That’s why the Wall of Flesh is there. To keep the evils from clashing with each other. It originally hid the Hallow, too, before the hero had to release the Hallow. And as I said, beings like Cthulhu ended up messing with the balance. But the fact that there is still clashes is supposed to ensure that one biome doesn’t have all the power. If it weren’t for the Crimson/Corruption, the Hallow would’ve taken over, and the opposite is true as well. They keep each other in check. And the Wall of Flesh in the pits of the underworld is the wall that keeps them from spreading out of control, allowing safe areas for creatures to inhabit. Anyway, that’s my belief system.”

“Shouldn’t you leave that to the MFA?”

``Hmm..........I gotta go...``

|gains that sense of being eavesdropped on and quickly ends the call|

``Hmm........sounds interesting to say...its for the best to make sure everyone is right in their positions......

dead or alive...to whoever is there``

"Well, sure every god has their flaws then. My gods can be captured, yours are kind of passive about intervention and Fluttershy's gods are... gone, plain dead."

John would get a message, that says 'Open when ready'.

"True. But the belief is what keeps us motivated. If not for sake of friends, then for sake of our gods, Arceus in my case. I guess you could try to learn about him more if you ever go into library. Or more about the 'Princesses' from the pegasi."

*Ink smiles*
“I wouldn’t mind doing that. I actually enjoy learning about other religions, and why they believe the way they do.”

Verys leads Ink to the library soon after and enters it. To his surprise, he sees no librarian. "Okay, there always was one there."

A note says: "To avoid taking sides, I am currently off to unpaid leave until [1 month later]. Please take care of the library if you're not EXROB or Swaasnia member, and :red: you Bloodshed Ink."

:red: him indeed…”
*Ink looks around to see if anyone else is in there.*

*Lunan prepares himself to use magic at any moment.*

``Don't even think about it, you wouldn't want to become a aggressive fighter.......``
|just puts his hands on his pockets and just silently walks off|

(watch me do a new design or more so new outfit..........)

Back
Top Bottom