Almost impossible to beat Moonlord consistently without exploits?

Nancok

Skeletron Prime
I've honestly forgotten how to beat moonlord, i just remember that i always had issues with it
So i tried planning out how to dodge and deal with his attacks, the thing is, his attacks seem quite literally impossible to dodge consistently.

First issue is the eye projectiles (NOT the eyes that come out of his hands once they are damage enough), they can get real swarmy and stunlock you mid air, i still haven't found how to deal with these other than hope that they stunlock you behind a wall (thus having most of them explode on the wall far enough away to avoid the AoE) or use a shield
Then there's the leech, seems like now it moves WAY faster than before, summons can barely keep up with them with their instant reactions, doesn't deal damage but atm seems impossible to stop wich means that it's constantly healing on top of having invulnerability on his weakspots
But the real issue starts when the eyes spawn, i jokingly told a friend that i was gonna let him kill him while i went to the beach, both of them alone literally encased me in lasers and projectiles, if you fight them alongside moonlord you have virtually no chance to dodge them. And all of this is BEFORE the second phase

The issue with all of this is that his attacks come from off-screen 50% of the time, so even if you could dodge them, you wouldn't see them coming anyway
All of this means that the only way to beat moonlord is by tanking it in some way, making summoners and mages rely on ultra-regen setups or teleporter cheese

Am i missing something? is there a clear way that i haven't figured out yet?

Back
Top Bottom