Ask Theo, you know, that guy

Theo

Official Terrarian
*ahem*
*blows mic*

Looks like I have my own QnA thread!
That's right.
Ask me any questions you might have.
Why? I don't know, why the :red: not, I guess.

Yes, you may ask me questions regarding vanity sets.​

Last edited:
How are you good at making vanities?

Will my Nui vanity look good? I hope so ^.^
upload_2015-9-9_0-36-58.jpeg
->
Mortal Kombat - Raiden.jpg

IT'S NOT AN AMA IF I'M NOT HERE

Would you rather have a mustache that talks on it's own accord or butthair that makes fart noises 24/7

Would you rather have ear hair that makes annoying noises all day all week or nosehair that smells of death and worse

if you could add or improve anything to your body(extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?

How would you imagine your life to be if you had tastebuds in your butthole?

if you could bring the things you draw to life, what would you draw and why?

if you could have any super power, what would you do with them?

Vampires or werewolves?

Dogs or cats?

Would you like to see a Shrek vanity in Terraria?

If you encountered a walking, talking banana down the street, how would you call your new bestest friend?

If you rolled up inside a pizza to become a human pizza burrito, would you be a happy human pizza burrito?

Do you like pizza?

If you could take the place of an inanimate object of choice, becoming able to decide when you'd open/close (in case of a door) , what would you be and why?

If you woke up one day and found yourself having entered another reality; where everything is completely different, however with the same people in it, where they have no knowledge of previous reality, while you do.. What would you do?

If you had to pick 1 youtube song video to be your theme, what video would it be?

If you had a small portal you could reach into that enabled you to retrieve any object fitting through it, both fictional and real, what would you take and why? (imagine the portal-hole to be the size of a missing brick in a brick wall)

What would you have if you gained the powers and abilities from the last character you played as?

if you could have any mythical creature (dragons and :red:) as a pet as loyal and peaceful as a dog, what would it be and why?

If you had a split personality, and each one controlled 1 half of your face, which of you would do what?

If you could pick any mask to replace your current face with, what mask would it be?

If you were the cause of the apocalypse, how would you do it?

I'll take on the small ones first.
how well do you draw?
I remember that I drew A LOT when I was younger. It all had to do with sci-fi, games, stuff like that. In particular, I remember drawing scientists and labs, Ben 10 related stuff, stickmen fighting, dinosaurs, the list goes on and on. I used to be good at that (at least through my young eyes), but now I have lost it. In conclusion, I don't draw very well, as of now.

Is my summoner vanity good?
- My professional opinion?
- Yes?
- Errm, ten out of ten!

IT'S NOT AN AMA IF I'M NOT HERE

Would you rather have a mustache that talks on it's own accord or butthair that makes fart noises 24/7

Would you rather have ear hair that makes annoying noises all day all week or nosehair that smells of death and worse

if you could add or improve anything to your body(extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?

How would you imagine your life to be if you had tastebuds in your butthole?

if you could bring the things you draw to life, what would you draw and why?

if you could have any super power, what would you do with them?

Vampires or werewolves?

Dogs or cats?

Would you like to see a Shrek vanity in Terraria?

If you encountered a walking, talking banana down the street, how would you call your new bestest friend?

If you rolled up inside a pizza to become a human pizza burrito, would you be a happy human pizza burrito?

Do you like pizza?

If you could take the place of an inanimate object of choice, becoming able to decide when you'd open/close (in case of a door) , what would you be and why?

If you woke up one day and found yourself having entered another reality; where everything is completely different, however with the same people in it, where they have no knowledge of previous reality, while you do.. What would you do?

If you had to pick 1 youtube song video to be your theme, what video would it be?

If you had a small portal you could reach into that enabled you to retrieve any object fitting through it, both fictional and real, what would you take and why? (imagine the portal-hole to be the size of a missing brick in a brick wall)

What would you have if you gained the powers and abilities from the last character you played as?

if you could have any mythical creature (dragons and :red:) as a pet as loyal and peaceful as a dog, what would it be and why?

If you had a split personality, and each one controlled 1 half of your face, which of you would do what?

If you could pick any mask to replace your current face with, what mask would it be?

If you were the cause of the apocalypse, how would you do it?

Mustache all the way.

Nose hair, I suppose, since I can breathe from the mouth too (not as healthy, but...).

Straighten my spine, I suppose.

That's unimaginable.

I'd draw an army of little stickmen with heavy artillery and have them fight in my room.

Telekinesis would be cool. Or flight. Or invisibility. Or the power to be able to decide.

Werewolves.

Dogs.

What is Shrek. Meh, not really.

Put wings on it and call it "My current pet in Terraria".

Yes, given the fact that I'll make someone happy if they eat me.

Yes. YES. YEEEEES.

A door that works with sensor, so that I'd open when people leave, but close when people approach.

Compare this reality with the previous one.

The Cell Phone from Terraria. I always wanted to have its capabilities in my phone.

I'd wield a magical green yoyo that emits green flaming projectiles while controlling time and weather and spawning the :red: out of every living thing, all with commands.

A fancy, fabulous, pink unicorn. A baby duke fishron to fly and move extremely fast when it touches water.

The first half would be my normal self, whereas the other half would be the complete opposite of my bad traits.

A creeper mask. Or even better, a Darth Vader mask.

Make an art thread. Complete the vanity workshop requests. Make a big biome suggestion. Tell my crush how I feel about her. Gently push the moon towards the planet.

Whoa, what a thick layer of dust! That place is old as hell, ain't it.
*blows the dust*
*heavy coughing*
So, time to bump my QnA thread legally, like the rules taught us!
*ahem*​
Q - What are your favourite memes, you lonely :red:tard?
A - Rickrolling, The Great Gatsby, Pyrocynical, Shia Lebouf and John Cena.

What helm should I use for this?
latest
Too big, so I put it in a spoiler.

Back
Top Bottom