Builds Ballin' houses by Eiv

Thanks for your kind words @SemiOne!

Here's how that one's done:

Slime platforms painted brown and then deactivated.
In the "house by the water"-ladder there are shadewood fences instead of planked walls behind the slime platforms.

stege.png

I hope this clears it up, I may not be the best at explaining. :joy:

I love your houses very very very meow <3 <3
The roofs, the outer walls and the furniture... . Such nice very wow
I love this !!
Keep it up :3

Reactions: Eiv
Love your works and art style, incorporated some of this style into my builds, took me forever to figure out how certain things were done. Keep up the amazing work!

Reactions: Eiv
What platforms are you using in the first four screenshots? They look like pearlwood, but pearlwood is just a single color and yours have two contrasting shades of brown.

EDIT: Ok, I figured that these are granite platforms painted brown, but I have another question. How did you manage to put the chimney like in the second picture?

Last edited:
@Eiv: Some more great buildings. Thanks for sharing!

... How did you manage to put the chimney like in the second picture?

Capture 2015-09-23 10_28_58.png

1. Gray Brick Wall
2. Palm Wood Platforms
3. Iron Fence on top (this pushes the top edge of the Gray Brick Wall down so it will be flush with the bottom edge of the Chimney, probably could use any fence)
4. Chimney
5. Hammer down the top and bottom rows of Palm Wood Platforms
6. Paint the Palm Wood Platforms grey and paint the Gray Brick Walls white

(I sure hope this is the chimney you meant :D)

@Eiv how do you get the living wood blocks? Or is that pc only at the moment? Another great work of art as always!

If you mean how do you place living wood blocks then you need to use a Living Wood Wand while having Wood in your inventory.

Don't think I've mentioned this at all but your builds are some of the best I've seen. You seem to have a way with paints and block choice, it's amazing! I hope you don't mind but I've *ahem* borrowed the floor from your wooden house in a recent build of my own. Really good work, and I'll be happy to see your future exploits.

Back
Top Bottom