1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

tModLoader Build Mate - In-Game Mapping Tools (is multiplayer)

Discussion in 'Released' started by Duze, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Duze

Duze Terrarian

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also known as Build Plus, Build Mate extends upon the in-game Vanilla means of map making. The whole of this project has been a complete rework from the original Build+ -- I effectively started fresh, using certain ideas from the original design.

Credits to Patrick Weaver who designed Buildaria for pre Terraria 1.1.2 for the inventory items lists. Apparently he's nowhere in sight. Credits being for the inventory lists and organization.

Code:
    Controls:
    i - turn on build features
    o - turn off build features
    ↑ ↓ arrow keys - switch between modes
    ← →  arrows keys - alternate mode styles
    x - fill/remove selection

Liquid/Fill modes use all three mouse buttons
    - Buttons instead of arrow keys

Download v1.0.2.4:
    http://www.mediafire...rd4/BuildMate.tmod

Latest release (v1.0.2.9) available in Mod Browser.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    IcyPenguin, Fury and Caseratis like this.
  2. FuelGTFrost

FuelGTFrost Skeletron Prime

This looks really good!! Though I suggest making its own UI, it would make switching between things waaaaaaay easier.

3. Narkah

Narkah Terrarian

Please allow rebinding of the key. Typing "I" into a search box and having it delete your entire inventory is a bit silly.

ShadowTiger likes this.
  4. Purple Flames

Purple Flames Terrarian

so when i press to enable, all my items get deleted and i get a message pop up confirming that it has deleted all my stuff.

5. CraftyMooMan

CraftyMooMan Steampunker

What button is it for corners other than Top Left?

6. Nomad000

Nomad000 Skeletron Prime

I have no idea how to do the fill in because he doesn't tell how to switch from the corner top left lol

7. Duze

Duze Terrarian

Since last year, there has been a minor options update to prevent immediate overwriting of all inventory items.

The latest version (v1.0.3) is on the Mod Browser.