Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

What do you think?

• Total voters
Oooh, requests open. Nice.
If you've got room, I'd like to request an avatar-styled one of this doll.
Here you go.
Xenocat Corenality bigger.png
Xenocat Corenality.png

Hey Derpo, I've seen you've got pretty nice sprites out there! If I could request
latest
I would appreciate it.
Details: Without background (maybe some hearts, mushrooms or something else if you think this would fit), may be full body if this fits you. Would like shape of eyes and hat like on the image.
Requesting: Avatar.
Size: To fit usual avatar canvas, I don't know how big this could be.

...good point. Could you make it look a little more awesome.
Here you go.

The Epidemic
Epidemic bigger.png
Epidemic.png

Hey Derpo, I've seen you've got pretty nice sprites out there! If I could request
latest
I would appreciate it.
Details: Without background (maybe some hearts, mushrooms or something else if you think this would fit), may be full body if this fits you. Would like shape of eyes and hat like on the image.
Requesting: Avatar.
Size: To fit usual avatar canvas, I don't know how big this could be.
It's on the list. But I don't know if I'll be able to do this, so I may turn it down. Just keep that in mind.

Can you make two m1911 pistols? With two seperate versions?

Here's the ref pic.

Anyways, one version of this pistol has a Black Main and a dark red Handle and Slide. With a LAM attachment to it. Which is also black.

Another version is the same as the aformentioned one, but with a Dark Blue color, replacing the Dark Red color of the aformentioned version.
Here you go. These came out better than I expected.
M1911 Red bigger.png
M1911 Red.png

M1911 Blue bigger.png
M1911 Blue.png

If i can request i would like to request
A projectile that with fit in with this
jb.png
and also if you want you can fix that sprite up
Thanks

Okay, drop the Blood Moon idea, it didn't really have a good base. Are you willing to make sprites based on concept arts? I have a couple drawn, including drops...

Back
Top Bottom