Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

At least there are no eldrazi yet *cough* @Elder_Cathar *cough*
CHARGES
29/50 yawgmoth
14/25 super friends
ACTIONS
Oh god.... this can’t be happening “I WON’T LET THE PHYREXIANS CONQUER THE MULTIVERSE (or zombies or whatever the anomalies are)” I then proceed to do many things to the insanity that is the
[V] faction
I first take the godmodder virus thing and put him in a room full of dead bodies and blood on the walls. Then I proceed to tell the godmodder over a intercom “you are in a special room this room is the room of madmen and horrors the first trial of this room is well heh TO NOT BE SEEN BY TIM” I then release a man with blood on his shirt and flesh in his mouth “now Tim here loves to eat and his favorite food is HUMAN! Now Tim is unkillable and, heh a POWERFUL weapon. So the simple task is don’t be seen, bye”
HELPING
+DCCV +elder cathar

Last edited:
The Dude analyzes the anomaly, trying to figure what the heck it even is, before letting Thartler blast it to Kingdom Come.

After that, he performs the most generic heal spell in existence on the Azote Elemental: the Healy-ealy-locus. This consists of a lot of strange hand gestures, grunts, and setting a small piece of salt on fire.

12/35
7/23 (+1 from Person999)
+1 Person999, +1 Thartler

Last edited:
The Commander slowly gets to his feet. That hurt a little. OK, no, a lot. He didn't even have a squad of Greenies to show for it! This was not his day. But then, he notices the wreck of the Repair Mech, and picks up a small piece of scrap. It shines in the light just so, that it might be... No. There's no way... The Commander inspects it. Smells it. Licks it. Yup, that was some high-quality metal.
"If I blow apart enough drones, I'd probably have enough scrap and components to make a freaking S.H.I.V.! Now we're talking..."
This is for @Redstonetam15 so he can decide just how many Drones and other robots I need to smash to have enough scrap to build a S.H.I.V.
Super Heavy Infantry Vehicle "S.H.I.V."
High HP, normal Attack
Abilities:
"GET BEHIND ME, FLESHBAG." - A friendly entity can take cover behind an S.H.I.V., granting it a +20% dodge chance. If an entity dodges an attack this way, it hits the S.H.I.V. instead. For future reference, only one entity can be covered by a S.H.I.V. at a time, and one entity can be covered by up to 3 S.H.I.V.s for a +60% total dodge. A S.H.I.V. cannot cover another S.H.I.V.
"I FEEL NO FEAR." - S.H.I.V.s are robots, and thus immune to any mental-trauma based attacks. So if some kinda Psi-Noob shows up and starts giving everyone psychic hell, the S.H.I.V. can't be hurt by it.
With those plans in place, the commander jumps onto and literally tears apart a Repair Drone with his bare hands.

Charges, and please correct me if I'm wrong...
Eldrich Thing 10/20
Setting Up Shop 18/50 +A whole buncha assists

Last edited:
why would there be any of this 'Alloy' stuff in my robots? if it's that valuable, and there's only a shard of it in the mech, it can't be doing anything particularly important, and would just draw fire.
/null

5/25 Void's Vengeance
2/10 Noob Cloner
I add some more thrusters to the carrier, increasing the amount its dodge chance goes up every turn
+2 to DCCCV

/null
Alloy with a capital A is an advanced blend of metals that is supremely durable and cool looking. Your robots are practically made of the stuff. The mech was just too destroyed to make anything out of its wreck. Also, I am salty that you convinced the Slaves to remain slaves and am looking for vengeance.
/null

Why would i have this Alloy
I'm a guy called justinian from roman times. all my materials are sourced from the ground or this 1 shop, and I haven't been established as having any way of making alloys of any kind.
i think the term for this kind of assumption is rabbitting or something?
/null

/null
Well then I'll just edit the post to a generic, generally durable metal. Still turning your drones into a S.H.I.V.

Also, as apology for being rude like that imma set up my assists in my signature for you and DCCCV so I can't forget.
/null

11/30 ?!??!?

43+4/50 h

+1 JOE +1 FF

I pick up the Tangerine Hulk and toss him at mach 5 into the Noobcarrier. He is now stuck there until it goes down.

Also, guess I killed yellow kid. Oops,

You deal 10,000 damage to the Noobcarrier, and +3% Rage to the Tangerine Hulk.
You killed Orange Shirt Kid?!??!? How could you?

40/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
Fabber A 17/20 +1 TOG
+1 TOG, +1 whoever else +'s me.
Justinian finishes pushing the reactor onto the APEX, and hooks it up to the monstrous vessel, which quickly whirs to life and pulls the reactor within itself for security. it can still be accessed via various catwalks within the vessels empty thing-slots.
The Gather drone still in Azuria keeps carefully doing his best.
JORDAN idles and makes more gather drones. the new gather drones head to Azuria to look for other interesting resources.
ruler promotes a conscript to elite guard squad leader. there is no elite guard squad, so this does nothing yet.
the slaves and builders help build the reactor. the engineer helps the builders. The Diplomat tries to negotiate an allegiance with the Creeper emitter. the energy nodes will as such protect 1 unit of creeper if agreement is reached. this wouldn't make the creeper mine, but it would mean the creeper will help me out some.

Entities ordered.
You finish pushing the Reactor on!

12/12 Attacjun Rhoef

48/50 h

+2 DCCCV

Using the 12 post charge, I coat the Hulk in napalm, dealing damage every round, for ever.

I shove RoboDoggo into the Temple of Ree.

The Tangerine Hulk now gains +2% Rage per round!
You...
No, I'm not taking this. I can't take care of a dog. I don't want a dog?
WHY? You know what? Since you're so cruel, I'll do this.
The world's greatest lightning bolt comes from the heavens, killing everyone.
BgIiSeA.png

Restarting from last action...
You get RoboHalley back.

"Whatever you did, you could have corrupted me instead, not godmodder!" Thartler cries out completely, ditching his so fancy looks, and trying to put an end to the anomaly. He decided to confront it directly. "Remember now, if Thartler you know returned crazy, I have failed. If I did indeed destroy anomaly, you can call me hero. But... this time, I'll swear. The anomalies will be my priority." Thartler then fired all he had at the Anomaly, and decided to go to world of anomalies himself. Reason? Destroy the living Agnes has died there... out of any and all anomalies that corrupt entities.

I will even go to hell and back to kill em' all. The virus entities have gone too far!

Opinion of Anomaly: -100
-100: CORRUPTOR!
Opinion of Godmodder: 100
+ additional 50 (Needs help)
Opinion of Virusmodder: I need to break his curse!
Opinion of anyone else: 0
[==0] when any V entity is on field (higher priorities.)

3/25 Plan Antivirus
16/20 Yamatean League

+2 to whoever will help me beat any and all Virus entities, and cure infected ones (This includes the godmodder).

Oh, also, I block the above users from stealing the kill. "Don't waste bullets on already dead beings, okay?"

unknown.png

The pure amount of edge radiating from your speech releases every Linkin Park song to exist from a nearby loudspeaker, causing it to burst and slam the Virusmodder. 1 damage.

41/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
Fabber A 17/17
As the Fabber project starts to wind to a close, I realize something.
this is enough charges to finish off the Noobcarrier, which will drop a spoil.
the Fabber, floating through the air from space,heads towards the APEX, soaring overhead...
and then the cables attaching it to the thrusters snap. the massive, layered elongated spheroid starts to plummet, machinery working at full burn in an attempt to make something, anything to stop the descent. given half an hour, they might even have succeeded. but gravity and fate did not give them half an hour. it gave them no more then 56 and three-quarters of a second. the structure slams into the Noobcarrier's front end, crumpling it into the ground, and metal bends and compresses as the Fabber tilts, metal heading towards the command center of the carrier. desperate, the noobs order the weapons to unload on the Fabber, to try to forestall the otherwise inevitable, and this is their last mistake.
for the power sources equipping the fabber (for temporary use only, until the Fusion reactor comes online) are very hardy, and stable even on heavy kinetic impact. but the heat and force of the barrage breaks the outermost production facility's power sources sets them off all the same, and this explosion sets off another, and this one sets off two more, and so on and so forth. the entire fabber explodes into debris, and then the central power source, a much larger sphere, automatically converts all its fuel into pure explosive energy. the Noobcarrier is vaporized by the wave of force.
Excess attack damage is turned into shielding for my entities via shards of the fallen Fabber landing at the border of the farm.

NEW: Predictably Detonated XIV 3/20 +2 elder cathar
+to be decided

Justinian looks at the explosion in confusion. was that walking bomb supposed to part of his ship? why the fork.
still confused, he asks the Anomally how it's able to glitch things in real life, as justinian is under the impression he is living in a sacred section of the roman empire, not a game. his ignorance is compounded by the sudden addition of a patch, reducing the effectiveness of the anomalys glitching. kinda like disappearing in a puff of logic, but entirely unrelated to the logic that was used.

The Noobcarrier shudders for a bit...
Slowly it hovers down to the ground before grounding itself. Several units come out of the Noobcarrier for one final fight.
The Noobcarrier is grounded, finish it!
The Anomaly lets out a horrible, terrible noise, and it dies.

As the Godmodder throws the Noobcarrier at the Azote Elemental, the Dude jumps ship, and flies above the Godmodder.

"Sir, I'm very sorry for this," he says to the Godmodder. "But we need you right now."
"...I need you right now."

"I suppose I'll tell you the greatest story I've ever heard."

So, once upon a time, there was a boy blah he met a girl blah they don't like each other blah blah but they eventually get together blah they fight a bunch of bad guys blah blah thirty-five blah blah blah times blah blah blah blah twenty-three blah the boy dies blah but he comes back blah very sad blah blah blah....

As the Dude drones on and on and on, the Virusmodder's eyes glaze over. Not wanting to waste the precious sugar in eye glaze, the Virusmodder licks it off, but when he can see again, the Dude is gone, and in his place is the Sun. The sun, being a deadly laser, fries the Virusmodder's eyeballs, which quickly grow back, since the Virusmodder is a godmodder. With a pair of fresh eyes, the Virusmodder can see sense again. Testing this out, the Dude hands him a bowl of curry, which the Virusmodder takes, and buries their head in. The sensation of being able to touch, smell and taste through his eyeballs causes his head to implode, because the sheer density of information going into his gray matter is causing it to be weighed down.

The Godmodder has now properly cleared his headspace, and possesses a truly empty mind.

My entities attack the Creepers.
+2 to TOG
15/35 (+2 from TOG)
5/23

The Virusmodder Timeskips through the whole thing and cuts you in half with a chainsaw.

At least there are no eldrazi yet *cough* @Elder_Cathar *cough*
CHARGES
29/50 yawgmoth
14/25 super friends
ACTIONS
Oh god.... this can’t be happening “I WON’T LET THE PHYREXIANS CONQUER THE MULTIVERSE (or zombies or whatever the anomalies are)” I then proceed to do many things to the insanity that is the
[V] faction
I first take the godmodder virus thing and put him in a room full of dead bodies and blood on the walls. Then I proceed to tell the godmodder over a intercom “you are in a special room this room is the room of madmen and horrors the first trial of this room is well heh TO NOT BE SEEN BY TIM” I then release a man with blood on his shirt and flesh in his mouth “now Tim here loves to eat and his favorite food is HUMAN! Now Tim is unkillable and, heh a POWERFUL weapon. So the simple task is don’t be seen, bye”
HELPING
+DCCV +elder cathar

The Virusmodder corrupts Tim!

The Dude analyzes the anomaly, trying to figure what the heck it even is, before letting Thartler blast it to Kingdom Come.

After that, he performs the most generic heal spell in existence on the Azote Elemental: the Healy-ealy-locus. This consists of a lot of strange hand gestures, grunts, and setting a small piece of salt on fire.

12/35
7/23 (+1 from Person999)
+1 Person999, +1 Thartler

You decide to do 1 healy boi, healing the Azote Elemental by 20,000.

The Commander slowly gets to his feet. That hurt a little. OK, no, a lot. He didn't even have a squad of Greenies to show for it! This was not his day. But then, he notices the wreck of the Repair Mech, and picks up a small piece of scrap. It shines in the light just so, that it might be... No. There's no way... The Commander inspects it. Smells it. Licks it. Yup, that was some high-quality metal.
"If I blow apart enough drones, I'd probably have enough scrap and components to make a freaking S.H.I.V.! Now we're talking..."
This is for @Redstonetam15 so he can decide just how many Drones and other robots I need to smash to have enough scrap to build a S.H.I.V.
Super Heavy Infantry Vehicle "S.H.I.V."
High HP, normal Attack
Abilities:
"GET BEHIND ME, FLESHBAG." - A friendly entity can take cover behind an S.H.I.V., granting it a +20% dodge chance. If an entity dodges an attack this way, it hits the S.H.I.V. instead. For future reference, only one entity can be covered by a S.H.I.V. at a time, and one entity can be covered by up to 3 S.H.I.V.s for a +60% total dodge. A S.H.I.V. cannot cover another S.H.I.V.
"I FEEL NO FEAR." - S.H.I.V.s are robots, and thus immune to any mental-trauma based attacks. So if some kinda Psi-Noob shows up and starts giving everyone psychic hell, the S.H.I.V. can't be hurt by it.
With those plans in place, the commander jumps onto and literally tears apart a Repair Drone with his bare hands.

Charges, and please correct me if I'm wrong...
Eldrich Thing 10/20
Setting Up Shop 18/50 +A whole buncha assists

Please make this a charge.
You murder 3 Repair Drones.

5/25 Void's Vengeance
2/10 Noob Cloner
I add some more thrusters to the carrier, increasing the amount its dodge chance goes up every turn
+2 to DCCCV
It's basically useless now that it's grounded.

The Virusmodder beats the crap out of the Resistance, wiping 10 of them.
HOLY THAT'S A LOTTA DAMAGE
Tim the Cannibal tries to eat Senator Shrek, but only deals 3,000 damage due to Nanoonions, son. The Azote Elemental claws down 8 Creepers, and the Centielementals murder 6 more. The power of GM Mercy because TMB doesn't Exist Right Now saves the last one.
The Gatherer Drone in Azuria continues to extract the Boomite. JORDAN makes 2 Gatherer Drones, and all of them head to Azuria and find a wild YEETer. The Ruler promotes a Conscript to a Squad Guard Officer. The Slaves, Builder, and the Engineers build up the Reactor by 10%. The Diplomat attempts to start negotiations, but TMB50 does not appear at the meeting table.
The Tangerine Hulk dunks JORDAN, dealing 10 Damage. Steve, the YEETer, YEETs on a Gatherer Drone.
The Resistance kills 2 Panzernoobs and Tim the Cannibal.

[V-GODMODDER]
The Virusmodder: 91/100 HP.
[PG BOSS] Noobcarrier 200,000/200,000 HP. Squad Deploy 1/8. Mook Deploy 1/3. Hailstorm 1/2. Assault 0/2.
[PG] Panzernoob 40,000/40,000 HP. x3.
[PG] Noob Squadron Leader Alpha 95,000/95,000 HP. 0/3 Hailstorm.
[PG] Noob Squadron Leader Beta 80,000/80,000 HP. 0/5 Nuke Grenade.
[PG] Noob Squadron Leader Gamma 100,000/100,000 HP. 0/3 Barrier.
[PG-DCCCV] Azote Elemental 25,000/70,000 HP. 60(-5%)% Dodge Chance. Gains +5,000 damage per consecutive attack on the same entity. Resets upon switching to a new target.
[PG-DCCCV] Swarm of Dirt Centielementals 1,000/1,000 HP. only 20 can be killed at a time. 5 spawn a turn, capping at 200. x78.
[N-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 10/10 Food. Crop Growth 2/2. Conscripts 7,000/7,000 HP. x17. Turret 30,000/30,000 HP. x3. Instantly attack entities that attack the Farm. JORDAN 22/22 HP. 4 RP. Can summon a living type of drone if idling.
Worker Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x7. Basic worker drone does various jobs (Mostly building) (500 action power Each)
Repair Drone 100/100 HP. Heals for 2,500 per action. Can only heal machines. x5.
[N-JOE] The Ruler 50,000/50,000 HP. Cannot Attack. If not harmed, summon a Conscript. Can use action to promote a Conscript. Within JOE's castle. Protected by APEX.
[N-JOE] Apex 150,000/150,000 HP. Small attack. Summons Repair Drones. 10% Dodge Chance. Can protect 1 entity. Energy Node Factory 135,000/135,000 HP. Creates Energy Nodes. Fusion Reactor. 28% Progress.
[N-JOE] Energy Node Field. 2,000/2,000 HP. 1,000/1,000 HP Shield. Cannot protect entities with >=100,000 HP. x3.
[N-JOE] Slaves 1,000/1,000 HP. 0.5% Progress on the Fusion Reactor per slave. x10.
[N-JOE] Engineer Apprentice 5,000/5,000 HP. 1.5x assistance efficiency. x2.
[N-JOE] Builder Apprentice 5,000/5,000 HP. 1.5x building speed. x2.
[N-JOE] Guard Squad Officer 2,000/2,000 HP.
[N-JOE] Diplomat Apprentice 2,500/2,500 HP. Can recruit entities.
[N-TOG] Temple of REE. Channels actions for me to do something.
[H-TOG] Tangerine Hulk. 88% Rage. 2x Attack. Rage goes down with cute things. Rage affects damage.
[AG] DarkUprising 75,000/75,000 HP. 4/15 Assist Points.
[AG-TMB50] Senator Shrek 42,000/60,000 HP. Takes a max of 3,000 damage per attack. Deals 1.6x damage. I could break Prince Charming in half with my bare hands! 4/6. You don't gorilla with this ogre! 0/3.
[AG-TMB50] Creeper Emitter. Destroyed if no Creepers live on the battlefield for 3 turns in a row. Spore Tower: (1/6). Runner Nest (1/4). Upgrade! (1/12). Digitalis Network (1/5). 15 Creepers every 2 turns.
[AG-TMB50] Creeper. 1,000/1,000 HP. In a Defensive Position, reducing damage taken by 50%.
[AG] Resistance Member. 18,000/18,000 HP. x15.

-----------------AZURIA------------------

[N-JOE] Gatherer Drones 400/400 HP. 0 ATK. Gathers resources for the cult Eg. food water wood stone metal and money. x2.
[N] Boomite. Guess what this does. 40% Mining Progress.
[H] Steve, the YEEter 10,000/10,000 HP.

JOEBob: Has 35 Gold. Has some wood. Has compost. Has some fuel.
ThatOtherGuy: Scratched Record: 7 uses. Can be used once a round. Grants target an extra action.
Pointed Stick: 10 uses. Literally a pointed stick. Increases damage. Attacks using it cannot be blocked.
Has RoboHalley the Friendly Robot Doggo. Also has Realicraft's body.
Person999: Can control his own H Entities 100% of the time.

Last edited:
42/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
transport rift 6/6 +1 TOG +tog
new: Fabber AB+ 1/20
+2 TOG +1 to be decided
JORDAN has 12 HP remaining, as per the health system of Steffan: he can only gain or lose 10 HP per round.
The repair drones all repair JORDAN as best they can. The Ruler promotes a conscript to defense organizer, so he can amplify defence effectiveness.
the worker drones, slaves, engineer apprentices, builder apprentices, and most of the conscripts all work on the reactor.
The APEX, with the aid of Justinian plotting the course, flys off to Azuria. this brings along everyone working on the reactor, as it is inside the APEX. this also brings along the repair drones, which always stay near the APEX. the Diplomat apprentice sticks around to try to gather forces. first, they try to make a deal with squadron leader gamma.
When everyone arrives in Azuria, some conscripts get off and attack the yeeter. all the gather drones finish extracting the Boomite, and give it to the APEX for a temporary boost in available energy. this both helps deal with the exertion of the journey, and the excess goes to energy nodes.
...what about the farm? that's what transport rift is for. it brings the farm along. by moving the entire ground its on through a rift, made for transporting the farm, hence a transport rift.
why Azuria? I don't feel like dealing with the Battlefield of Things That Redstone Lied About for a while.
my action goes to helping things get to Azuria.

Oh, and if I can, I also bring along the single unit of creeper for safekeeping.
redstone said 18 charges would be enough to kill the carrier and yet its not dead.
proof he said the thing
JOE-Last Monday at 5:47 PM
...so 18 charges would be enough to kill the Noobcarrier in its current state.
Redstone (sparkysfaint)-Last Monday at 5:49 PM
yes
The Godmodder will heal it though
JOE-Last Monday at 5:50 PM
what, so if the noobcarrier dies, he'll bring it back to life?
if so, i feel like that should be mentioned somewhere on its health bar.
Redstone (sparkysfaint)-Last Monday at 5:51 PM
no
He'll actively heal it
JOE-Last Monday at 5:52 PM
but it could be killed right now if someone spent 18 charges
right
Redstone (sparkysfaint)-Last Monday at 5:52 PM
if someone decided to yes
JOE-Last Monday at 5:52 PM
and bosses drop spoils, right.
Redstone (sparkysfaint)-Last Monday at 5:52 PM
yes
Evidently, when you are given information, in any form, in game or out of game, it is invalid. the carriers health bar? says it should be dead, no passives noted for ressurection. invalid: it lives. questions to the GM? said it would die. nope, invalid, it lives. Prediction of what will happen when it dies, which describes the current event almost completely accurately, directly denied by GM? turns out the prediction was right, it lives.
Literally every piece of available information so far? Too bad, it lives.
This is not a very good way to make an enjoyable game experience.
Setbacks should not be black swans. OOC information should either be true, or not exist at all. if your entity is going to come back to life on death, hint at it somewhere, or at least don't directly say "it will not be brought back to life". maybe make a special with a cryptic name. or put a grey "lives: 2" somewhere, or a line of dialogue, or ... Something! a name like "Sealed [X]", or naming the health bar "armor field" or something! but no! all you gave is a reasonably large health bar and a name, "Noobcarrier". if you have a plausible way for the specials to suggest this, please explain. the 'mook deployment' ones suggest it might spawn some mooks when it dies, but not just refuse to be dead in the first place!
when someone inquires about whether the boss will come back to life, if they will, you don't just deny it! you say "wait and see", or "I can neither confirm nor deny"! you leave the possibility open! a black swan is when the event is unpredictable, unforseeable, usually unmitigated, and has a negative effect. it is usually not good design in any game with a level of strategy. if people are supposed to be able to plan- if you have mechanics with any level of predictability- you don't put in black swans unless the swan gives them time to react. losing 17 charges because it comes back to life for no gain to myself is not something I can react to, because there where no hints and and no options to react. it's just "nope u fail TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"

Last edited:
6/25 Void's Vengeance
3/10 Noob Cloner
I grab all the thrusters and and throw them at the AGs, where they explode in a fiery explosion!
+2 to DCCCV

1+2/50

49+1/50 DONE

+1 JOE +1 DCCCV

Using the fifty post charge and the Pointed Stick, I open a portal to a higher dimension for a singular instant. In that instant, cold flames of pure destruction burst forth, absolutely annihilating the Noobcarrier so utterly, that the damage is retroactive. The Noobcarrier doesnt die. It was already dead. All that remains of it is the massive crater in the battlefield and the Spoil of War that was/is now in my hand.

Last edited:
CHARGES
30/50
16/25
ACTIONS
“Oh god uhh Tim happened err ok… HEY ELDER WHAT ARE YOU DOING! Uhggg I’ll have to fix many things.” Ok using my amazing mimicry talent because I’m a kenku I mimic the sound of a volcano exploding to SCARE THE EVER LOVING FLIP out of the PGs
HELPING
+DCCV +Elder

Last edited:
The Dude sprinkles some salt on the ground, which makes crystals, which equals Dirt Centielementals.

16/35 (+2 from FlamingFlapjacks, +1 from TOG)
09/23 (+1 from Person999)
+1 FlamingFlapjacks, +1 TOG

Last edited:
Narrator has been out of order for (1) update. Looking for replacement narrator.

Replacement narrator chosen.

Am I in? good. Rhiannon ceases to exist from battlefield to be replaced by a different character because, this isn't her story anymor.e this is the story of my anime girl OC named Ruriko. She appears to be around 16 years old, has pink hair that reaches down to her back, heterachromia eyes, with the left one cyan and the right one is yellow, and wears an anime school uniform, white with pink trim. She is meta aware, can kill anything, and cannot die as well. So she appears on the battlefield, and shoots the panzer noobs with a massive nuke.
"You can't control me."
Wtf I didn't intend to type that
"Agh, and I hate these lame weapons. You do realize a nuke is incredibly uncreative and won't work very well?"
Now I regret making my characters meta aware but anyways, I can still kill you off and replace you.
"No you can't."
Fine, Ruriko instantly dies and cannot come back HAHAHAAH
"..."
... wth
"Go on, look at the above paragraph. See where you screwed up."
While her narrator's distracted, Ruriko fires glitch lasers out of her palms at both the Resistance Members and the Panzernoobs, then jumps over to the Neutral side. She also makes it so her inability to die cannot be undone or bypassed by any means, even narrator shenanigans.
"Dang, writing in third person feels... weird."

Ok fine Ruriko instantly loses her not dying powers and then dies
"..."
ASDK AKSJKASJD :KLASDJ:AKLSJDKLASJ KASNDJC:KASLACLSD
"Hehehe."
While her narrator is again distracted, Ruriko walks over to the Dude and waves.

"Hi, uh... I'm Ruriko. Who might you be?"

Disclaimer from W32Coravint: This is entirely part of my RP. The narrator does not represent my actual skill levels or competence at RPing.

The Dude turns around, and smiles. "Well, I used to think I was someone special, but, as you can see, that's sort of changed, with what's been going on. Nice to meet you, by the way."

He then punches the Virusmodder's face in it's face, in an attempt to beat the virus out of the Virusmodder, turning the Virusmodder into a modder, who would be quickly assimilated into the rest of the many modders in this now horribly warped Terraria Server.

17/35
10/23
+1 FlamingFlapjacks, +1 DarkUprising

Last edited:
43/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
Fabber AB+ 3/20 +1 elder cathar
+'s to whoever +'s me.
I continue piloting the APEX's course through the passage traversed by more-then-one gather drone into Azuria. hopefully there entitys won't come back to life after there is a confirmation that they won't come back to life followed by their deatg, instead of coming back to life anyway.

Last edited:
9/25 Void's Vengeance (+2 from DCCCV)
4/10 C-Corp G-modding Helmet (Changed because the noobs are going down)
I teleport the Tangerine Hulk to the Dimension of Very Adorable Things. He will remain there for the rest of this turn and the next.
+2 to DCCCV

The Commander watches with interest as the Noobcarrier burns into ashes. That looked rather fun to be in... Then he notices the squadron of Noobs that already exited the Carrier. They almost reminded him of a squad of XCOM units. That sickened him. He walked up to Noon Leader Beta and began his recruitment speech, but he spiked it with things like "You know, I don't think your team trusts you with that grenade to be honest..." and "You don't seem to be the one to get much credit - it all goes to the ones with faster abilities." While he undermines Beta's confidence in himself, he pickpockets a few of the soldier's Nuke Grenades, replacing them with live Alien Grenades. He then finishes up his emotional roundhouse with "Actually... I thought about it, and you're not exactly XCOM material either." The word 'either' had emphasis on it, implying that the noob wasn't fit for his cruuent job. The Commander walks away from the depressed noob, leaving him to go off somewhere and explode into a bunch of depressed pixels. I mentioned the live Alien Grenades on his belt, right?

Back
Top Bottom