Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

WORST FANFIC EVER: (37/40)
Some People Die (5/8)
Actions:
I decide to finally come back now that I can... And do it by catching the PGs by surprise with a literal wall of missiles, guns, and lots of deadly implements.

10/50

4/50

+2 JOE

Seeing as Terra is a giant, angery, insane, corrupted dragon with a virus of some sort, I somehow doubt that their first instinct when confronted with a delicious fruit/flesh combo just begging to be murdered in the ancient language of "causing you lots pf pain and just generally being annoying" was to randomly decide to bombard it with cute things. I call bull on this.

Bull picks up. I'm rather surprised by the fact that there was actually someone named 'bull' and that they have a phone and that I somehow managed to call them without noticing. He explains that it's alright. Accidentally summoning spirits of rage happens all the time. No biggie, really. He also mentions that now that I've summoned him, he can grant me one wish or whatever, since that's what stories like these usually go for. Like a moron, I wish for a farm, without going through the necessary hoops to ensure that my wish is granted safely and isn't misinterpreted in any way.
Being a spirit of rage, he is contractually obligated to grant wishes in the manner that will infuriate the most amount of people, and so the farm is summoned on @Redstonetam15.

Last edited:
47/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
Fabber AB+ 20/20 +2 tog +1 FF
NEW: The Carrying conscription 3/?? +1 TMB50 +1 TOG (if 3 charge is sufficient to make apex and stuff move, carrying conscription hapens.
regardless of whether it's at 19/20 or 20/20, Fabber AB+ is activated! now, i was recently reminded of something: Why JORDANs HP is structured the way it is.
because I want to always have a chance to react to black swan.
without speshial stats, it'd have 100,000 HP and 30,000 A.
however, instead, the Fabber is 1: another part of the apex, which makes it slightly more charge-efficient, and 2, has instead 60,000 health (but can only loose or gain 30,000 a turn). the Fabber comes with its own built-in power supply, but this power supply will only last 6 turns, after which it will need to be powered by the APEX's own systems. as mentioned, the APEX doesn't have enough power to spew out energy nodes at maximum capacity, so it doesn't have much surplus. as such, the excess power will come from the construction of generators, such as the fusion reactor.
but wat dos it du, i hear you ask! except with proper spelling, probably!
the Fabber will Fabricate (IE construct) things using raw materials! it starts with its own set of raw materials which, just like its power supply, will last 6 turns. it can churn out small drones, or generators, or whatever... however, anything advanced (IE: with mechanics more complicated then "meatwall", "generic attacker", or "power source" ) will also need to be designed, either by a player, or a relevent entity. if neither is available, the apex's AI can design it, but this is about 3 times slower and may result in lower-quality entitys.
SUMMARIZED:
60,000 HP. can only lose/gain 30,000 a round.
Builds stuff. 3 basic options, other stuff needs designing. designing is done by players or entitys. if neither help, quality drops and design is slowed.
Needs power and raw materials. comes with a 6-turn supply of both. power can be provided by fusion reactor: base apex power insufficient. raw materials can be obtained in a number of ways.
like crashlanding into the ground, fabber-first.

JORDANs action is altered to be spending all his RP (16 of it) to make the fabber better in some way other then max HP.
+1 tmb50, welcome back! +1 FF

Justinian watches his people prepare to run. good, they should be fine (he completely misses the addition of a giant, heavy construction sector. sun's in his eyes.).
he then turns towards Terra. well, his Xenobiologist will probably be happy if he can get some of its stuff.
he runs around, tiny compared to everyone else, and finds a few downed flynoobs. he steals all their jetpacks, straps them to one-another, and- since he has no idea how jetpacks work- spends the next few minutes trying to turn them on.
after a while, he finds the right button or hits it the right way, and one of them turns on.
the jetpacks proceed to explode. good thing he's not near anything important!
the explosion launches justinian into the air, towards Terra. this is very painful, but naturally JORDAN has already provided him with Magical (read; high-tech) body armor to keep him ticking, so he survives mostly unscathed. what he will not survive unscathed is impact with Terra's scaled skin.
he twists his ankle landing on it, you see.
regardless, he is wearing armor, so it locks his ankle in place. it's awkward to walk with, for sure, but he's mostly climbing and crawling, and Terra is too surprised by the literal wall of missiles, guns and lots of deadly implements striking the [PG]'s instead of her to shake him off. also, he might as well be an ant as far as Terra's concerned, so they aren't very inclined to bother anyway.
Justinian keeps crawling along terra's back until he reaches the wing. taking out another magic knife (actually a low-quality energy blade), he cuts off a large stretch of wing material- a tiny part of the wing, but already enough to wrap around himself- and sticks it in the magic pouch (an extradimensional bag without widening lip.) for safekeeping. this is quite painful for Terra.
he keeps crawling along their back, away from the wings and holding on tighter now as Terra might actually try to get him off, and keeps going until he reaches the head.
scales on the larger parts of the body can be quite big, and that would make them difficult to recover, but the mouth must either be scale-free or have smaller ones, for flexibility. finding it, he takes out a second magic knife (this one also uses energy lassos to attach to his hand) and jabs it into the gap between 2 scales as a handhold. this is likely painful to Terra. this is not relevant to Justinian. Justinian uses his off-hand to hold onto the second knife, and uses the first to either cut off a few large chunks of flesh, if there are no scales, or cut a scale free from Terra, if there are. dropping the resulting scale or flesh into the bag, he drops the first magic knife ( no longer needed) and uses another knife like the second to climb his way up and around Terra's mouth, until he is at the corner of it, not in the path of any fire they may breathe, but able to reach inside.

So Justinian leaps into Terra's gaping maw.
this is obviously rather surprising, so Terra would not be able to close their teeth on justinian fast enough to catch him.
Within the mouth, Justinian observes one of Terras Teeth.
he proceeds to place a chunk of boomite hooked up to a detonator (if the apex left behind any), or a standard explosive. then, he runs to the other side of Terra's mouth, hides behind some teeth on that side ( between the teeth and the gums), and pushes the detonate button. after the shockwave passes, he runs back across the mouth. if the tooth hasn't fallen yet, he shoves it out of Terra's mouth (towards the farm) and leaps out himself, otherwise he just leaps out and finds it.
The usefulness of Terra's wing material, tooth, possibly flesh, and possibly scale is up to redstone, of course, but justinian obtains them anyway, and likely deals significant damage to Terra. maybe even finishing her off, if he's lucky!

Last edited:
12/25 Void's Vengeance (+1 from DCCCV)
5/10 C-Corp G-modding Helmet
I summon a wall of energy around the PG forces, protecting them from harm.
I then walk over to the godmodder, and talk to him.
FF: Hey Godmodder? Come with me for a minute, I wish to speak with you about something.
A cobalt portal opens. If the godmodder agrees to talk with me, then I lead him through the portal, taking us both off the Battlefield.
+1 DCCCV +1 JOE

CHARGES
32/50
19/25
ACTIONS
My rage has fueled me to the point that my sword is red hot not me my sword and I use this to stab straight into the dragon’s skull going all the way through to the other side then pull down with all my force to slice that darned dragon in half!
HELPING
+elder +DCCV

WORST FANFIC EVER: (39/40)
Some People Die (7/8)
+1 TOG +1 JOEbob
Actions:
I proceed to cook for the Godmodder, revealing terrible cooking skills that make his living much worse. Have I mentioned that he still has to eat it?

The Dude continues to shooting stars his way back to the battlefield.
***​
Meanwhile, rain falls on the battlefield. normally, the sound of the pitter patter of water is supposed to be soothing, but this isn't ordinary rain, oh no, this is ANGRY RAIN. ANGRY RAIN, the only rain that makes you ANGRY. It makes everyone on the battlefield ANGRY. An Angerbolt strikes Tangerine Hulk, which makes him ANGRIER.

29/35 (+1 FlamingFlapjacks, +1 Person999)
21/23
+1 to Person999 and W32Coravint

CHARGES
33/50
21/25 ooh getting close
ACTIONS
Hey guess what! There is now a crossbow bolt in the dragon’s heart! Oh now it’s in its chin! Oh my one in the thigh! Oh wow now in its head! Oh what’s that, there made of lead!
HELPING
+DCCV +Elder

HOW DARE YOU MESS UP MY MIGHTY CHERRY COBBLER BETSY!!! *Throws knives fashioned out of live chickens at the Godmodder*

The Godmodder kills those chickens and fries them. He eats the Fried Chicken Knives for lunch.

46/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
Fabber AB+ 16/20 +1 elder cathar
+2 TOG
My entitys at large point out that they number but 35 (36 at the end of this round) in humans, and the remaining sections either a: can fly (repair drones, energy nodes) or are not coming (the farm).
so they should already be somewhere else! if this fails to retroactively move them somewhere else, engineers and apex and stuff work on it again. as previously noted, Boomite may be used to provide a temporary power boost. if so, the excess energy, if any, will create additional energy nodes.
JORDAN idles one more turn, summoning another worker drone. builders, slaves, engineers, and worker drones work on the reactor unless otherwise called for.
Gather drones gather some creeper, which the Xenobiologist starts researching. in preparation for something, the ruler promotes another conscript to guard squad officer. diplomat tries to negotiate with person cobbler betsy.

Justinian finds some random people who aren't on anyones side, and tells them he'll give them some shiny gold coins to work on his fusion reactor.
he also mentions that this offer is only available for a limited time, preying on human psychology to get them to agree.

Entities ordered.
You manage to hire Some Kid, who will use 1 Gold per turn in return for 2% Reactor completion every turn.

The Commander looks around at the wild troops all wailing on the massive Dragon. They were effective, but they had no organization! Their damage output could easily be doubled if they all charged at the same time... OF COURSE!
He pulled out a large boom-box, and played a particular song as loud as possible. The denzin

The pure intensity of the Song deals 20,000 damage to Terra!

The Dude thinks about this for a moment. "Nah," he says. "I'm just going to enjoy this little trip while I can. I'm sure nothing particularly crazy will happen while we're out here."

***​
Meanwhile, a note appears on the battlefield.

As you can see, two specimens of the Hostile Faction are fighting here, it reads. One is angry, musclebound, stupid. The other one is an orange variant of the Incredible Hulk.

This sick? literary burn is followed by a pair of cymbals, followed by a drum set falling on Terra's head.

26/35 (+1 from ElderCathar)
20/23

You bonk Terra for 15,000 damage with the power of burns.

WORST FANFIC EVER: (37/40)
Some People Die (5/8)
Actions:
I decide to finally come back now that I can... And do it by catching the PGs by surprise with a literal wall of missiles, guns, and lots of deadly implements.

You decide to fire on the PGs, dealing 2,000 damage to every PG.

10/50

4/50

+2 JOE

Seeing as Terra is a giant, angery, insane, corrupted dragon with a virus of some sort, I somehow doubt that their first instinct when confronted with a delicious fruit/flesh combo just begging to be murdered in the ancient language of "causing you lots pf pain and just generally being annoying" was to randomly decide to bombard it with cute things. I call bull on this.

Bull picks up. I'm rather surprised by the fact that there was actually someone named 'bull' and that they have a phone and that I somehow managed to call them without noticing. He explains that it's alright. Accidentally summoning spirits of rage happens all the time. No biggie, really. He also mentions that now that I've summoned him, he can grant me one wish or whatever, since that's what stories like these usually go for. Like a moron, I wish for a farm, without going through the necessary hoops to ensure that my wish is granted safely and isn't misinterpreted in any way.
Being a spirit of rage, he is contractually obligated to grant wishes in the manner that will infuriate the most amount of people, and so the farm is summoned on @Redstonetam15.

You kill the GM.
bXCExt5.png
Restarting from last post...
The GM rises from the ashes and goes back to GMing. Bull instead punches Terra for 50,000 damage.

47/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
Fabber AB+ 20/20 +2 tog +1 FF
NEW: The Carrying conscription 3/?? +1 TMB50 +1 TOG (if 3 charge is sufficient to make apex and stuff move, carrying conscription hapens.
regardless of whether it's at 19/20 or 20/20, Fabber AB+ is activated! now, i was recently reminded of something: Why JORDANs HP is structured the way it is.
because I want to always have a chance to react to black swan.
without speshial stats, it'd have 100,000 HP and 30,000 A.
however, instead, the Fabber is 1: another part of the apex, which makes it slightly more charge-efficient, and 2, has instead 60,000 health (but can only loose or gain 30,000 a turn). the Fabber comes with its own built-in power supply, but this power supply will only last 6 turns, after which it will need to be powered by the APEX's own systems. as mentioned, the APEX doesn't have enough power to spew out energy nodes at maximum capacity, so it doesn't have much surplus. as such, the excess power will come from the construction of generators, such as the fusion reactor.
but wat dos it du, i hear you ask! except with proper spelling, probably!
the Fabber will Fabricate (IE construct) things using raw materials! it starts with its own set of raw materials which, just like its power supply, will last 6 turns. it can churn out small drones, or generators, or whatever... however, anything advanced (IE: with mechanics more complicated then "meatwall", "generic attacker", or "power source" ) will also need to be designed, either by a player, or a relevent entity. if neither is available, the apex's AI can design it, but this is about 3 times slower and may result in lower-quality entitys.
SUMMARIZED:
60,000 HP. can only lose/gain 30,000 a round.
Builds stuff. 3 basic options, other stuff needs designing. designing is done by players or entitys. if neither help, quality drops and design is slowed.
Needs power and raw materials. comes with a 6-turn supply of both. power can be provided by fusion reactor: base apex power insufficient. raw materials can be obtained in a number of ways.
like crashlanding into the ground, fabber-first.

JORDANs action is altered to be spending all his RP (16 of it) to make the fabber better in some way other then max HP.
+1 tmb50, welcome back! +1 FF

Justinian watches his people prepare to run. good, they should be fine (he completely misses the addition of a giant, heavy construction sector. sun's in his eyes.).
he then turns towards Terra. well, his Xenobiologist will probably be happy if he can get some of its stuff.
he runs around, tiny compared to everyone else, and finds a few downed flynoobs. he steals all their jetpacks, straps them to one-another, and- since he has no idea how jetpacks work- spends the next few minutes trying to turn them on.
after a while, he finds the right button or hits it the right way, and one of them turns on.
the jetpacks proceed to explode. good thing he's not near anything important!
the explosion launches justinian into the air, towards Terra. this is very painful, but naturally JORDAN has already provided him with Magical (read; high-tech) body armor to keep him ticking, so he survives mostly unscathed. what he will not survive unscathed is impact with Terra's scaled skin.
he twists his ankle landing on it, you see.
regardless, he is wearing armor, so it locks his ankle in place. it's awkward to walk with, for sure, but he's mostly climbing and crawling, and Terra is too surprised by the literal wall of missiles, guns and lots of deadly implements striking the [PG]'s instead of her to shake him off. also, he might as well be an ant as far as Terra's concerned, so they aren't very inclined to bother anyway.
Justinian keeps crawling along terra's back until he reaches the wing. taking out another magic knife (actually a low-quality energy blade), he cuts off a large stretch of wing material- a tiny part of the wing, but already enough to wrap around himself- and sticks it in the magic pouch (an extradimensional bag without widening lip.) for safekeeping. this is quite painful for Terra.
he keeps crawling along their back, away from the wings and holding on tighter now as Terra might actually try to get him off, and keeps going until he reaches the head.
scales on the larger parts of the body can be quite big, and that would make them difficult to recover, but the mouth must either be scale-free or have smaller ones, for flexibility. finding it, he takes out a second magic knife (this one also uses energy lassos to attach to his hand) and jabs it into the gap between 2 scales as a handhold. this is likely painful to Terra. this is not relevant to Justinian. Justinian uses his off-hand to hold onto the second knife, and uses the first to either cut off a few large chunks of flesh, if there are no scales, or cut a scale free from Terra, if there are. dropping the resulting scale or flesh into the bag, he drops the first magic knife ( no longer needed) and uses another knife like the second to climb his way up and around Terra's mouth, until he is at the corner of it, not in the path of any fire they may breathe, but able to reach inside.

So Justinian leaps into Terra's gaping maw.
this is obviously rather surprising, so Terra would not be able to close their teeth on justinian fast enough to catch him.
Within the mouth, Justinian observes one of Terras Teeth.
he proceeds to place a chunk of boomite hooked up to a detonator (if the apex left behind any), or a standard explosive. then, he runs to the other side of Terra's mouth, hides behind some teeth on that side ( between the teeth and the gums), and pushes the detonate button. after the shockwave passes, he runs back across the mouth. if the tooth hasn't fallen yet, he shoves it out of Terra's mouth (towards the farm) and leaps out himself, otherwise he just leaps out and finds it.
The usefulness of Terra's wing material, tooth, possibly flesh, and possibly scale is up to redstone, of course, but justinian obtains them anyway, and likely deals significant damage to Terra. maybe even finishing her off, if he's lucky!

Using the power of LONGPOSTING, you expend your Boomite to deal 125,000 damage to Terra. Terra roars and flaps her wings, quickly flying away. One of her scales drops as she flies away.
Dragon Scale obtained! The Dragon Scale can be exchanged for a free 10 charge. Don't expect it to be this easy next time, though.
You also summon the Fabber. So many words, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

12/25 Void's Vengeance (+1 from DCCCV)
5/10 C-Corp G-modding Helmet
I summon a wall of energy around the PG forces, protecting them from harm.
I then walk over to the godmodder, and talk to him.
FF: Hey Godmodder? Come with me for a minute, I wish to speak with you about something.
A cobalt portal opens. If the godmodder agrees to talk with me, then I lead him through the portal, taking us both off the Battlefield.
+1 DCCCV +1 JOE

The Godmodder agrees, not wanting to deal with whatever is going on. He leaves a replica Godmoder so he can still technically fight.

CHARGES
32/50
19/25
ACTIONS
My rage has fueled me to the point that my sword is red hot not me my sword and I use this to stab straight into the dragon’s skull going all the way through to the other side then pull down with all my force to slice that darned dragon in half!
HELPING
+elder +DCCV

You instead slice up the NSL Beta for 15,000 damage.

WORST FANFIC EVER: (39/40)
Some People Die (7/8)
+1 TOG +1 JOEbob
Actions:
I proceed to cook for the Godmodder, revealing terrible cooking skills that make his living much worse. Have I mentioned that he still has to eat it?

The Godmodder eats it and manages to keep a straight face throughout. He's a real man!

The Dude continues to shooting stars his way back to the battlefield.
***​
Meanwhile, rain falls on the battlefield. normally, the sound of the pitter patter of water is supposed to be soothing, but this isn't ordinary rain, oh no, this is ANGRY RAIN. ANGRY RAIN, the only rain that makes you ANGRY. It makes everyone on the battlefield ANGRY. An Angerbolt strikes Tangerine Hulk, which makes him ANGRIER.

29/35 (+1 FlamingFlapjacks, +1 Person999)
21/23

You give +8% Rage to the Tangerine Hulk.

CHARGES
33/50
21/25 ooh getting close
ACTIONS
Hey guess what! There is now a crossbow bolt in the dragon’s heart! Oh now it’s in its chin! Oh my one in the thigh! Oh wow now in its head! Oh what’s that, there made of lead!
HELPING
+DCCV +Elder

You shoot Person Cobbler Betsy, killing her.

11/50

5/50

+JOE, +1 TMB50

I kick Person999 into the Temple of Ree, to put that rage of his to good use.

You give a charge to the Temple of Ree.

The Godmoder crashes down on the Conscripts, killing 7 of them. The NSL Alpha uses Hailstorm on a Turret, Senator Shrek, and DarkUprising, dealing 30,000 damage to DU and the Turret, (destroying it), and dealing 3,000 damage to Senator Shrek. He also destroys all the Defense Nodes. He is retaliated against for 10,000 damage. NSL Gamma casts barrier on his other Squad Leaders. NSL Beta attacks the Turrets, killing one and dealing an additional 10,000 damage to the remaining one. His barrier takes 5,000 damage.
The Neutrals act! The Engineers and the Apex spend 1 Boomite to begin moving everything! This moves everything by 40%. JORDAN gives +15,000 max HP to the Fabber. The Builders, Slaves, Engineers, and Worker Drones work on the Fusion Reactor, increasing its completion by 14%. The Gatherer Drones kill a Creeper and take it in for the Xenobiologist to study. The Ruler promotes another Conscript to Guard Squad Officer. The Diplomat attempts to use diplomancy on a dead body and is shot for attempting necromancy.
The Tangerine Hulk notices the ridiculous amount of entities that JOE has, and decides to barrel through every small entity, killing all specialized units and 5 Conscripts. He gains 3% Rage from being shot at.
DarkUprising attacks NSL Gamma for 25,000 damage.

[GODMODER]
The Godmoder: 90/100 HP.
[PG] Noob Squadron Leader Alpha 83,000/95,000 HP. 40,000/40,000 HP Barrier. 1/3 Hailstorm.
[PG] Noob Squadron Leader Beta 13,000/80,000 HP. 35,000/40,000 HP Barrier. 4/5 Nuke Grenade.
[PG] Noob Squadron Leader Gamma 73,000/100,000 HP. 1/3 Barrier.
[PG-DCCCV] Azote Elemental 28,000/70,000 HP. 60(-5%)% Dodge Chance. Gains +5,000 damage per consecutive attack on the same entity. Resets upon switching to a new target.
[PG-DCCCV] Swarm of Dirt Centielementals 1,000/1,000 HP. only 20 can be killed at a time. 5 spawn a turn, capping at 200. x100.
[N-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 10/10 Food. Crop Growth 2/2. Conscripts 7,000/7,000 HP. x5. Turret 20,000/30,000 HP. Instantly attack entities that attack the Farm. JORDAN 22/22 HP. 12 RP. Can summon a living type of drone if idling.
Worker Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x7. Basic worker drone does various jobs (Mostly building) (500 action power Each)
Gatherer Drones 400/400 HP. 0 ATK. Gathers resources for the cult Eg. food water wood stone metal and money. x3.
Repair Drone 100/100 HP. Heals for 2,500 per action. Can only heal machines. x6.
[N-JOE] The Ruler 50,000/50,000 HP. Cannot Attack. If not harmed, summon a Conscript. Can use action to promote a Conscript. Within JOE's castle. Protected by APEX.
[N-JOE] Apex 150,000/150,000 HP. Small attack. Summons Repair Drones. 10% Dodge Chance. Can protect 1 entity. Energy Node Factory 135,000/135,000 HP. Creates Energy Nodes. Fusion Reactor. 59% Progress. Fabber 75,000/75,000 HP. Converts materials and power into things. Cannot take more than 30,000 damage at once.
[N-JOE] Energy Node Field. 2,000/2,000 HP. 1,000/1,000 HP Shield. Cannot protect entities with >=100,000 HP. 1% Damage Reduction.
[N-TOG] Temple of REE. Channels actions for me to do something.
[H-TOG] Tangerine Hulk. 89% Rage. 2x Attack. Rage goes down with cute things. Rage affects damage.
[AG] DarkUprising 45,000/75,000 HP. 5/15 Assist Points.
[AG-TMB50] Senator Shrek 30,000/60,000 HP. Takes a max of 3,000 damage per attack. Deals 1.6x damage. I could break Prince Charming in half with my bare hands! 6/6. You don't gorilla with this ogre! 2/3.
[AG-TMB50] Creeper Emitter. Destroyed if no Creepers live on the battlefield for 3 turns in a row. Spore Tower: (4/6). Runner Nest (4/4). Upgrade! (4/12). Digitalis Network (4/5). 15 Creepers every 2 turns.
[AG-TMB50] Creeper. 1,000/1,000 HP. In a Defensive Position, reducing damage taken by 50%. x27.

----------A NOOB'S HOUSE----------

[N] Noob's House.

JOEBob: Has 35 Gold. Has some wood. Has compost. Has some fuel. Has 4 chunks of Boomite.
ALL ENTITIES MOVEMENT PROGRESS: 40%.
ThatOtherGuy: Scratched Record: 7 uses. Can be used once a round. Grants target an extra action.
Pointed Stick: 10 uses. Literally a pointed stick. Increases damage. Attacks using it cannot be blocked.
Has RoboHalley the Friendly Robot Doggo. Also has Realicraft's body.
Person999: Can control his own H Entities 100% of the time.
Noobcarrier Remote. 1/7. Summons a friendly Noob Squadron Leader. Owned by TOG.

Last edited:
Eh, imma try to turn person cobbler Betsy back into peach cobbler Betsy

Also, I pour watered-down grape juice down the godmodders throat

I smack Tangerine Hulk to raise his rage
1/50 slashing at Terra

Last edited:
50/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life. +2 TOG
DONE! FINALLY!
ahem.
it's a shame the guard squad commanders just died. the ruler should be better at making those by now, though, so it promotes a conscript to above-average guard squad commander.
Now, what was the guard squad commander for?
it's simple, really.
he commands a guard sqBANG
ok no but seriously.
so you might have noticed by now that my character and a fair bit of my stuff is based on roman histor... well... it started out based on roman history, but being a baseline human at everything limits your options a lot, so by now I have a warship. ANYWAY!
my character started as justin, a roman guy, who then built a farm- as history shows justin did. then, since flavius petrus sabatius (legal name: justinian, in recognition of his uncle justin) is historically smarter then justin, he took over communication and entity command. at some point here, i used a 10-charge to make the city of Byzantium exist a fair distance from the battlefield.
then, another 10-charge game heirless anastasias a cold, as mentioned in the charge name.
then, several rounds later, with the use of another 10-charge, Justin went off to join the Excubiters/army.
Then, I started this charge, and now, finally, finally, it is complete.
So, tallying that up...
30 charges in set-up, done near the beginning of the game, plus another 60 charges right now, total of 90 charges.
hm? yes, i'm pretty sure i did my math right. yes, I am quite aware that the cap is 50 charges. what, you think i made a mistake? recount my actions last turn, please.
come on, I'll wait.

alright. so if you still haven't figured it out...
I'm using the dragon scale on this charge to give it another 10 charge size.
(unnoticed, the dragon scale justinian retrieved looses its sheen or something)

now, what does this do?
I totally got this far already, let me just remember what it was...
Well, Anastasias's death left the throne open for a new roman emperor, since he died without ever declaring a heir.
as per roman history, some relative of anastasias tried to bribe Justin- at this point, head of the excubitors, or royal guard- into supporting their prefered candidate (one of the previous emperors relatives).
At this point justinian reads a letter from his uncle, Justin, sent 4 days ago (as anastasias' cold worsened) but overlooked, and predicts his benefactor will need help. so, using a newly-Fabbed high-speed spaceship [FABBER ACTION USED] he flys over to the roman capital- constantinople, though, not rome. rome has been taken by ostrogoths.
Justinian arrives and justin- with some prodding and advice from justinian- takes the bribe... and promptly turns around and uses it to bribe influential senators to support him, instead.
So since Justin is the only one with troops in the capital (he runs the royal guard!) and all the senators are agreeing, so the roman populace scattered throughout the server by the power of CHARGES, and especially the ones in constantinople, are all like "mhk.".
And now, Justin is presidI MEAN emperor of rome, and naturally since justinian is smart and on his side and they know each other, Justin will provide justinian with support!
How this will manifest is unclear, but to get rid of it would require killing thousands of conscripts and many more thousands of farmers etc, as well has hundreds - a couple thousand farms and breaking down tons of fortresses like mine in its prime. so, not happening any time soon. TERRA has more HP then all this stuff, maybe, possibly, but it doesn't have as much attack as 10-thousand conscripts. or worse for it, a thousand well-trained soldiers.

So like i gained a thing!?
NEW: 1/10 Defence layer!
The Carrying conscription 5/?? (if this charge is sufficient to make apex and stuff move, carrying conscription hapens.)
+2 TOG
my action is going to byzantium for this. the Fabber works for the above. the ruler turns a conscript into another guard squad commander, who helps with the above. gather drones gather some raw materials for the Fabber. worker drones work on the reactor, some kid is asked if he will accept food instead of gold (rule 1: you can't eat money) and if he will, payed in advance for the next 4 rounds of work and then the farm harvests.
"JORDAN 22/22 HP. 12 RP. Can summon a living type of drone if idling."
if this is intended, he uses his 12 RP to help move. otherwise, he spends his 4 RP to do so.
repair drones realize that building something when all pieces are available is a lot like repairing a Very badly damaged machine, except all your parts are in good condition. as such, they help with the fusion reactor. the APEX consumes 3 pieces of boomite to finish moving- or, 2, if 2 is enough- and excess boomite power goes to energy node production.

Last edited:
16/50

7/50

+JOE, +TMB50

I stick a pair of EXTREME sun glasses on THulk, making him incapable of viewing cute things (or anything, really) until they are removed.

Last edited:
WORST FANFIC EVER: (40/40)
Some People Die (8/8)
+1 TOG +1 JOEbob
Entity Actions:
Senator Shrek uses "I could break Prince Charming in half with my bare hands!" on Noob Squadron Leader Gamma.
The Creepers swarm the Noob Squadron Leader Beta
The Creeper Emitter builds a Runner Nest.
Runner Nest Stats:
Health: Dies under the same condition as the Creeper Emitter.
Effects: Spawns 2 Runners per turn.
Runner Stats:
Health: 10,000/10,000
Attack: Deals 0 damage. Negates the turn on a single entity per attack (In other words, stuns entities without killing them).​
Charges:
The WORST FANFIC EVER is forced into the PGs' minds. The seer weirdness of the fanfic that surpasses My Inmortal, Dipper goes to Taco Bell, Cupcakes, and Squad Broken in terms of poor quality and uncharacteristically disturbing behavior (Made worse by the fanfic being one kiddy shows, ruining their childhoods in the process) causes their brains to melt.
It also affects AGs, whose attack stats are buffed permanently because only going on a spree of killing and maiming can remove the horror of the fanfic.
Some People die: The PGs' position is filled with cadmium dust that was freed by a volcanic eruption. Somehow, all the cadmium got here (Don't ask), killing random PG entities and poisoning the rest.

Last edited:
4/25 Plan Antivirus
17/20 Yamatean League

That's enough! I swiftly say that I saw worse. I try to save any minds by erasing the source. That's is... YOU! The hell were you thinking doing that? That's it! I can't think any more, but the sheer horror determines me. I just... WON'T TOLERATE IT ANYMORE. FORGET ABOUT IT.

Suddenly, I decide to act now!

I know your potential. But, that's what will be your downfall.

This is not over yet. Suddenly, a lot of nothing struck TMB50's entities, doing absolutely nothing.

No, no, that's not true...

What have you done, TMB50!?

You could've never done it, but instead, I'll be forced to murder you on the stake!

A stake hits TMB50, being unexpected. But halt! I am NOT Thartler anymore...

...I am Halt. The one who'll assassinate you in sweet dreams.

I pull the trusty strings of snakefeather bow, and aim at TMB50. Then I fire at him, but something unexpected happens.

He falls straight into Senator Shrek, then suddenly the ball of entities tumbles. Like a defenceless ball of ice. It takes impact with farm, but before that, 20 Creepers were also seen to be affected by that and stuck in the impact. TMB50 suffers no injury, so doesn't JoeBOB's farm, by miracle, but his entities do. Oh, I forgot about the Tornado that hit the farm all of sudden.

And then- argh! I need to focus. Suddenly all the pain was switched into his entities. It was enough to kill them, as I call shenanigans on Senator Shrek. He's not allowed to live for that much turns alone. I call anyone who can damage from PGs to damage Senator Shrek in addition to other entities.

If not that massive attack, thousand cuts way will do it's part with Senator Shrek.

Considerably More People Die: (2/44)
Budget Entity: (2/34)
+1 TOG +1 JOEbob
Actions:
I throw a bizarre rant at the Godmodder about them being inferior, wanting to exterminate the PGs (Bizarrely enough it always involves the phrase "Remove cheat". Both of us know WHICH copypasta this is supposed to be), and, inevitably, ranting about how Biggie is actually alive and on our side.
I also use the Navy SEAL copypasta. And a lot other copypastas.
This distracts him while I covertly materialize an insane conspiracy theorist high-school world history teacher with a legendary spear to stab him in the back. By the way, said spear's wounds cannot heal.

13/25 Void's Vengeance
6/10 C-Corp G-modding Helmet
The portal leads to a small room with a table and two chairs. I sit down, and gesture for the Godmodder to do the same. After he is seated I began talking to him.
FF: Mr. Godmodder, I have brought you here to discuss the state your army, and by exstension, the PGs.
FF: We are in a perilous position. The AGs have proven themselves to be stronger then us, and they hold the advantage.
FF: Your big entity, your ‘Boss’, the Noobcarrier went down in a matter of minutes.
FF: And then immediately after, a giant dragon swooped down and ravaged both sides. Meanwhile, you were infected and turned into the pscyopath
Virusmodder!
FF: I think it is quite obvious that we need to evolve. We need to grow more powerful.
FF: I have three plans to help with this. The first I’m still planning, so I won’t talk about it here. The other two I will. One: Us PGs need a base. A place where we can bring our entities, rest, charge, etc. I’m thinking that you start up a charge of your own to make a Godmodder Castle of sorts, where the PGs can stay. My second idea is much easier: You help us on our charges. I request that you, Mr. Godmodder, +1 or +2 us PGs, so that we may unleash our entities and attacks onto the battlefield.
FF: What do you think of this?

+1 to DCCCV, +1 to JOE

Back
Top Bottom