Favorite snacks/food to eat while gaming?

GeneralTso

Terrarian
What is a favorite snack; just a relatively common food you often find in your mouth or conveniently nearby most of the time?

erm.. unless you deliberately go out of your way to eat and game separately. And to this I ask, where's the fun in that? ;P

Whatever is in the house that I'm in the mood for. Never anything specific. Could range from a fruit cup to Cheez-its :p

Depending on if I'm feelin' sweet or salty.... we've got.. Grandma Utz chips, Spicy Nacho Dorito's, frozen fruit, gum, sour patch kids exploders, chocolate.

I mostly play cod so if I'm feeling like I want a snack I either A. Go prone somewhere hidden(I'm a pro at hiding in cod) or B. I eat/drink during my respawn time

I actually am one of the people who go completely out of their way to eat and game separately. When someone invites me to a game, I will not come along until I am done eating. Otherwise I get too absorbed and my meal gets stale.

In the rare events I do eat while I game, it has to be A) Finger foods that don't require utensils of any kind. B) They can't be messy or leave residue. C) They don't get stale and icky fast.

So stuff like...Skittles. Candy.

In the rare events I do eat while I game, it has to be A) Finger foods that don't require utensils of any kind. B) They can't be messy or leave residue. C) They don't get stale and icky fast.

*shivers* I'd kill anyone who got Cheeto dust on my controller.

I actually am one of the people who go completely out of their way to eat and game separately. When someone invites me to a game, I will not come along until I am done eating. Otherwise I get too absorbed and my meal gets stale.

See, that's how I am when it comes to eating a whole meal and I'm freakin' starving. But for snacks; little things that wont melt or go bad if I take hours to finish are all good in my book!

Cool Ranch Doritoes and Mountain Dew Voltage, because you can't be MLG without Doritoes and Dew.
I'll be honest... I don't do Doritos. Cheese Nips all the way. Mountain Dew is good, but Voltage is one of my least desired flavors. I much prefer Livewire or Code Red.
*shivers* I'd kill anyone who got Cheeto dust on my controller.
Oh my gosh, I friggin HATE people who don't respect my controllers. I paid 60 bucks for these babies and if someone got grease on them they'd get 60 bucks up their (_(_).

I just NEEED to try the pizza flavored Pringles! I just hafda!
It'll send your tastebuds on an adventure.
I'll be honest... I don't do Doritos. Cheese Nips all the way. Mountain Dew is good, but Voltage is one of my least desired flavors. I much prefer Livewire or Code Red.

Oh my gosh, I friggin HATE people who don't respect my controllers. I paid 60 bucks for these babies and if someone got grease on them they'd get 60 bucks up their (_(_).
I thought from your old avatar bringing you here would be fitting. Derp.

Back
Top Bottom