• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billdakat

Terrarian
Any chance of item pipes, like minecraft funnels, would be great for when you are looting the dungeon and build a derp house with chest. you link them to onw back at your base and all of them would empty into that one as you empty it

HellGoesOn(Ork)

Skeletron Prime
Super simple thing:
I want old molotov(old craft dmg and etc),its was cool weapon now its piece of scrap in any moment of the game.It will be usefull only if you start with them.Otherwise there is no current point of using them.

Since 1.3 came out i didnt see anything even related to Molotov Coctail,so i think most of people will be on my side

Map Stations - "Globe"
A placable station that gives players the ability to share & update their maps.
-Right click to activate; right clicking simultaneously updates the station's map & the players map. Another player comes along and whatever was updated to the station will be updated on their map when right-clicked.
Can we please have this Red? PLEASE?

Krookodile

Skeletron Prime
I was thinking up a cool map setting for worlds. It's called round world and is basically two small worlds put end to end attaching at the ocean that you can walk full circle around. this would be great for PvP maps as one land mass could be the red teams base and the other blues. I don't know how you would do this in programming, but it could be a flat plain that "warps" the player to the other side when they hit a certain point.

ChasingShadows

Steampunker
I was thinking up a cool map setting for worlds. It's called round world and is basically two small worlds put end to end attaching at the ocean that you can walk full circle around. this would be great for PvP maps as one land mass could be the red teams base and the other blues. I don't know how you would do this in programming, but it could be a flat plain that "warps" the player to the other side when they hit a certain point.
cool idea,

Jabelspector

Eye of Cthulhu
Barrel Canon
-Placable 2x3 station (place it anywhere).
-When players touch it/jump in it, it launches them in whatever direction it's pointing.
-Hammer it to change its modes: spin, still, flip, 4-way switch, etc.
-Right click to change angle.

ChasingShadows

Steampunker
Barrel Canon
-Placable 2x3 station (place it anywhere).
-When players touch it/jump in it, it launches them in whatever direction it's pointing.
-Hammer it to change its modes: spin, still, flip, 4-way switch, etc.
-Right click to change angle.
Lol, brill idea. just think of the crazy pvp battles. :golem:

AlecHero

Golem
iam not that guy that reads all of the pages... so my suggestions is:
MAGNETIC BLOCK
- It would pull items to it
- it could be actuated and pull items to a point
- it could be made to be wire controlled so you could control when and when not to have it pull items in...
;) ma idea

Jabelspector

Eye of Cthulhu
Iron Scout Station
A station where you can spawn a remote robot.
-Made with wires, iron, etc.
-HP range around 200.
-When activated you take the place of the robot, controlling it like you would your own character.
-Each station acts like a chest; whatever the robot has in its inventory goes into that particular station's storage.
-You can exit the robot & come back to it; if every player quits the map, then all iron scouts despawn.
-Scouts don't use accessory items.
-Scouts have the ability to: climb walls, fly for a very short period of time via rockets (can triple jump if jump is tapped instead of held), dig at iron pickaxe level, activate player pressure plates/traps, have a short ranged attack.
-If pvp is activated, will damage attacked players.
-You can set scout to self destruct; doing so will cause a short range explosion like a grenade.
-MAYBE an auto-mode where you can right click an enemy/point on/off screen and it will attack it/dig to it while you exit Scout Mode (even set self destruct to a location/enemy).

Gabe Puratekuta

Steampunker
Iron Scout Station
A station where you can spawn a remote robot.
-Made with wires, iron, etc.
-HP range around 200.
-When activated you take the place of the robot, controlling it like you would your own character.
-Each station acts like a chest; whatever the robot has in its inventory goes into that particular station's storage.
-You can exit the robot & come back to it; if every player quits the map, then all iron scouts despawn.
-Scouts don't use accessory items.
-Scouts have the ability to: climb walls, fly for a very short period of time via rockets (can triple jump if jump is tapped instead of held), dig at iron pickaxe level, activate player pressure plates/traps, have a short ranged attack.
-If pvp is activated, will damage attacked players.
-You can set scout to self destruct; doing so will cause a short range explosion like a grenade.
-MAYBE an auto-mode where you can right click an enemy/point on/off screen and it will attack it/dig to it while you exit Scout Mode (even set self destruct to a location/enemy).
That would be cool. But there'd have to be an upgraded variant for hardmode

iKousen

Terrarian
Not related but related : pls turrets, would be awesome to survive some hardcore character situation pls .-. Other than adding value to that side. Make it requires ammo, and down times or something and deal less dmg on bosses. ( ppl afk farm already anyway with summons and stuff if thats a problem :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom