I lost the items during the eclipse

Vladimirik

Terrarian
I was playing near the crimson zone, when the eclipse begins. I started running on the railroad tracks, trying to return to my house while killing the monsters.
I die on the tracks and my items fall. I stay in my house killing until the event ends, that's when I'm going to look for my items and they had disappeared, as if that were not enough now the map shows it to me as if I was just starting to play, all dark. Is there any way to solve the problem?

thanks

I'm not sure about your map being dark all of a sudden. Did you close the game in an improper way or something?

There are two reasons why your items would disappear:
1 - You left the game (dropped items are not saved when you quit)
2 - There were too many dropped items present in your world. There's a limit of, IIRC, 400 items that are allowed to lie around. When you go over this number, the oldest item gets removed.
I can imagine the items dropped by your death eventually disappeared due to you killing many monsters during the Eclipse, and not picking up the items that they dropped, allowing the 400 item limit to be exceeded.
All those coins they drop do add up.

I'm not sure about your map being dark all of a sudden. Did you close the game in an improper way or something?

There are two reasons why your items would disappear:
1 - You left the game (dropped items are not saved when you quit)
2 - There were too many dropped items present in your world. There's a limit of, IIRC, 400 items that are allowed to lie around. When you go over this number, the oldest item gets removed.
I can imagine the items dropped by your death eventually disappeared due to you killing many monsters during the Eclipse, and not picking up the items that they dropped, allowing the 400 item limit to be exceeded.
All those coins they drop do add up.

The dark map is not because it could be, but it is the least problem. I didn't know about the limit of 400 items. I will consider it for the next one.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom