Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Floret Protector and Wandering Ronin are both my personal favorite out of the bunch. Might give the submissions thread a look too to see all the other amazing stuff the community has made.

Overall, great job to everyone who participated!

Why ask all thousands of fans what theyd like to see, and then only implement three, instead of adding a simple, dev-supported way for fans to add whatever they want? Like, i dunno, the steam workshop?

We would LOVE to see this.

It was gutting to cut these down to even 25. We literally said "we hope someone mods the ones that don't make it".

I'm sure our choices wouldn't be everybody's - and that is not to say that there were not plenty of other just-as-worthy entries. The ~90 we had after the Red/Cenx round were absurdly good... and heck, even the ~430 semifinalists were all rock solid... and even beyond that really.

It was absurd how good things were and how high the bar was set. If what we liked didn't match you, welp, that's the subjective nature of opinions - and we tried to involve the entire team to avoid any biases, etc.

No matter what - no one and I mean NO ONE should be feeling down on themselves here. I wish we could add them all, but that just isn't feasible. :(

Please, please be proud of what you did here folks. Maybe at some point I can pull together the semifinalist list... but that will be a task indeed. :eek:

I would love this, really. I'll admit, I've been a little down ever since my submission wasn't picked. But it was a huge task, I can't bring myself to even be bitter about it. It was a hard decision overall I am quite sure.
Thank you all for the time put into this by the way, and the game as a whole.

I think cosmetic content patches of some sort would be quite neat, but Journey's End is possibly; reasonably the last update. Even in terms of small things like cosmetics
A mod put together for so many more entries would be really cool to see, i'd like that a lot~

Man most of these were incredible, and it was definitely a hard choice as to which made my top 3. Plaguebringer is too good to pass up, and my other two choices were Witch's Void and Mahou Shoujo Megashark, but there's barely any gap between them and Capricorn and Cosmic Terror. Looking forward to seeing what wins.

Honestly, after seeing all of these finalists, I'm glad I didn't get accepted.
Don't get me wrong, I liked my submission to the contest, but these seem way better by comparison! <3

I would love this, really. I'll admit, I've been a little down ever since my submission wasn't picked. But it was a huge task, I can't bring myself to even be bitter about it. It was a hard decision overall I am quite sure.
Thank you all for the time put into this by the way, and the game as a whole.

I think cosmetic content patches of some sort would be quite neat, but Journey's End is possibly; reasonably the last update. Even in terms of small things like cosmetics
A mod put together for so many more entries would be really cool to see, i'd like that a lot~
I really like your submission.

Wow, this is amazing! I'm so happy that people like my Wandering Ronin design. I feel that the concept really fits with the theme of Journey's End ♥
Congrats to all entrants and finalists!! There are so many amazingly talented and creative people in this community, I'm seriously proud of you all!

I'm SO honored to have made it this far. Thank you, Re-Logic, everyone!

Best of luck to all the lovely finalists!

Last edited:
Definitely looked over some of these and thought they would've made it pretty far.

Everyone did a pretty good job and I'm really glad to have seen most of the submissions, even if I didn't go through absolutely all of them.

Good luck to these finalists for sure o:

I'm a little bummed about mine not making it, but hey mine didn't even have a name so I can't complain!
Especially with how high quality these finalists are! They all look really amazing, and it'll be hard for me to choose which three to vote for. Congratulations to the finalists, and great job to those who participated!
I've been thinking about learning to mod so I can add my personal favorites from this contest, but that depends on if I get permission from the creators of each vanity set :p
Overall, I'm still pretty excited for Jouney's End!

0D7E52C1-BAB0-4371-A772-81D1BFE98CBE.png

To all the contestants! I can’t wait to see the winning submissions in-game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom