Mobile Multiplayer Client Having Issue with Opening Chest

GamerBest480

Official Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
IPhone 8 Plus, IPhone 7 Plus (Multiplayer Client)
Mobile OS
iOS 14.1
It seem like 1.4 Journey End had many issues with multiplayer which make multiplayer kinda not worth using in your world so hoping that you can fix these issue so that they don’t happen. Anyway there seem to be a weird bug with the multiplayer client when they open there chest. Whatever there opening there chest, they get a bug where there unable to open any of the chest close to each other. Other strange thing is that instead of showing a icon of the chest itself, It show the name “Crystal Chest” on their for strange reason and have no idea why but this need to get fixed strange away because there unable to open there chest and it quite annoying me having to open the chest for them and putting the loot for them in the chest that they can’t open so pls let this get fix in the next hotfix. 😑

8DF60AAE-CE7E-44D8-8193-AE4739E9E4C6.png

this is a crystal chest View attachment 296148
I know but for some reason on their screen it said “Crystal Chest” on here but even tho it is a bamboo chest and if you don’t believe then let someone here join in your journey mode world and try this out yourself by you placing down a bunch of Bamboo Chests down really close to each other in a row lay down and then let someone else open the chest and to see the error there when pointing the plus point in the chest in self to see my point here

Last edited:
Can you send me the world file?

Sure I guess if I know how to since it unable for me to sent in a world file so if you show me how to sent it with me letting me do it then you can use my world to test the bug itself. But it does not need to be in my world, This works in any world as long as your playing with a multiplayer client world for them to open the chest that you have place close to each other like the Bamboo Chest for example and that how the bug will appear but won’t happen every time I think but just at least give it a try and see if you that work you.

Back
Top Bottom