One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that mean their banners will also disappear? Even if they're already hung up in our bases?
I seem to remember reading somewhere that the console exclusive banners will remain as legacy items. Time will tell if that's accurate.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that the console exclusive banners will remain as legacy items. Time will tell if that's accurate.
I hope so. I've currently got every banner available on Console hanging up, I hope they don't vanish.

It is my current understanding that the Console exclusive enemy banners are being left as "Legacy" items as well. No longer obtainable, but you can keep them as personal trophies if you have them :)
Found it. It was on page 3 in this very thread that I read it. It's not rock-solid certain, but better than nothing.

Yay! It’s out!

Edit: Many bugs still. First of all, I spawn in and can’t move (on my old world). It’s just loading I tell myself. Another old world bug: Martian probe saw me (this is split screen) and I let it go. “Martians are invading!” It said. The background changed and nothing happened besides that. We even sat near npcs with valid housing and our original spawn point, but nothing happened. Now we have a glitched background. Apparently, I think it’s because I played with someone else as p2 that my game crashed on startup. Converting worlds; nope, crash. Three times. How do you zoom? I don’t know! Magic spell books? Who needs them? My friends disappeared after we killed the destroyer in expert mode. I had to give him mine. We checked the ground, holes, chests, safes, piggy banks, we weren’t on hard for our characters! We dropped money! What else... How about that the crash from saving and exiting is still here from BEFORE the update. Am I forgetting something? I love the update, but it’s glitches can be extremely annoying! Also, in my old world, one of the lunar fanatic guys spawned on top of the dungeon, I thought it was funny. Tell me if there’s more!

Last edited:
I'm gonna miss ocram.(sorry for bad spilling if I spelled it wrong)
I mainly fought him in boss runs
But I'm glad the drops (not souls of blight) are gonna be legacy items
Becouse I have all of the drops.
But I'm still glad we get PC items and a one game experience!

Except... the Dragon Armor is :red:ing bad-:red: and should definitively be included in the PC version... The others are pretty good too... even compared to chlorophyte.
As for Ocram... there are plenty out-there bosses that don't fit the game already in here... Bee queen? Shark? Betsy? just to name a few.... nevermind that the pirate invasion... while fun is completely ridicolous both in concept and the fact, it's all pixel-piracy looking stuff.
[doublepost=1514015281,1514014973][/doublepost]
Will there be a 3DS update for 1.3? If no, then still find a way to do so. And if yes, YAY!!
to be fair... neither does the pc since the game is a 32bit executable which means it can only access up to 4GB of RAM... I had to go back to classic lighting to avoid Lag.

P.S.: I have 128GB of DDR4 RAM and an Nvidia 1080 with 8GB VRAM.

Except... the Dragon Armor is :red:ing bad-:red: and should definitively be included in the PC version... The others are pretty good too... even compared to chlorophyte.
As for Ocram... there are plenty out-there bosses that don't fit the game already in here... Bee queen? Shark? Betsy? just to name a few.... nevermind that the pirate invasion... while fun is completely ridicolous both in concept and the fact, it's all pixel-piracy looking stuff.
It's not about if Ocram and the other console content fit in to the game, it's that ReLogic felt the content wasn't up to their quality standards. He could still come back in the future.
to be fair... neither does the pc since the game is a 32bit executable which means it can only access up to 4GB of RAM... I had to go back to classic lighting to avoid Lag.

P.S.: I have 128GB of DDR4 RAM and an Nvidia 1080 with 8GB VRAM.
Thing is the old consoles don't even have a single gig of RAM. The 360 and PS3 have 512MB, the 3DS has even less. There's making things work, and then there's expecting a miracle.

Found a new bug that sucks and makes us unable to play: FAVORITED ITEMS RANDOMLY VANISH AFTER A BOSS FIGHT!!! We fought a boss and lost a magnet sphere that was favorited! Then we JUST FOUGHT GOLEM AND BOOM! Terra Blade gone! Not sold since no new money (mines worth 35 gold and my friend had 24 gold when we were looking) not trashed (nothing in his bin) and not dropped!

Found a new bug that sucks and makes us unable to play: FAVORITED ITEMS RANDOMLY VANISH AFTER A BOSS FIGHT!!! We fought a boss and lost a magnet sphere that was favorited! Then we JUST FOUGHT GOLEM AND BOOM! Terra Blade gone! Not sold since no new money (mines worth 35 gold and my friend had 24 gold when we were looking) not trashed (nothing in his bin) and not dropped!
Hi @ILikeTerraria, were you using the ‘build mode’ when the items disappeared? There been some reports of this. Be sure to send in your info to Pipeworks using their bug report here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Send as much details as possible. The more details the better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom