• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Razer Chroma Support

Nakano15

Duke Fishron
I'm... Not sure if that is really a kind of news that needs this much spotlight but...
I'll show my support anyway for that...

Your Conscience

Official Terrarian
Hmmm... I'd just been thinking I need a new keyboard. Well now I would certainly consider the Chroma if I had that much money to spend on a keyboard.

Feutor

Official Terrarian
Such a little feature yet it looks so badass, I love how it goes through a number of colors instead of just one, really good job !

Jill

Official Terrarian
I'm looking forwards to the update as a whole as always of course; but let's be honest, hardly anyone is going to give a monkey's about the functionality of some gentrified, light-up piece of tutt which does the exact same thing as any old keyboard - save for being 10-times the price.

Top Bottom