• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Razer Chroma Support

Nakano15

Duke Fishron
I'm... Not sure if that is really a kind of news that needs this much spotlight but...
I'll show my support anyway for that...

Your Conscience

Official Terrarian
Hmmm... I'd just been thinking I need a new keyboard. Well now I would certainly consider the Chroma if I had that much money to spend on a keyboard.

Feutor

Official Terrarian
Such a little feature yet it looks so badass, I love how it goes through a number of colors instead of just one, really good job !

Jill

Official Terrarian
I'm looking forwards to the update as a whole as always of course; but let's be honest, hardly anyone is going to give a monkey's about the functionality of some gentrified, light-up piece of tutt which does the exact same thing as any old keyboard - save for being 10-times the price.

Top Bottom