[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey baum u say u have time for making that pokemon stuff but you can't update exxo Avalon to 1.3.3.3 or somewhere there?
Baum didn't make Exxo Avalon, Blahblahbal did. Exxo Avalon is probably being worked on, so have patience. The mod is rather large, and Blah took a large break from modding. That I can understand, as he has to work hard on Exxo Avalon, and as you can imagine, 100 people asking for the update really doesn't help.

hey baum u say u have time for making that pokemon stuff but you can't update exxo Avalon to 1.3.3.3 or somewhere there?
There is no "update mod" button blah just has to press, working on something takes time and effort. Also, modders are able to work on other things too, nobody owes you an update, and they are already being nice enough in the first place to be working on it without any real compensation. If blah (not baum) decided to stop working on this mod to do something else he enjoyed more that would be fine.

I wish this mod would be more updated and for tmodloader, but chances of that are extremely low

There is no "update mod" button blah just has to press, working on something takes time and effort. Also, modders are able to work on other things too, nobody owes you an update, and they are already being nice enough in the first place to be working on it without any real compensation. If blah (not baum) decided to stop working on this mod to do something else he enjoyed more that would be fine.

Check my previous replies here. A Tmodloader update is already in the works and actively being coded as of now.
Hype!

Sorry to be that person, but do you have any idea when there might be a release of some bits of the mod? (I'm expecting the answer to this to be no)

Hype!

Sorry to be that person, but do you have any idea when there might be a release of some bits of the mod? (I'm expecting the answer to this to be no)

I don't know at this point in time. Too little content coded currently to make a release significant or noticeable.

I don't know at this point in time. Too little content coded currently to make a release significant or noticeable.
Considering that this would be the first version for a while, and it would be on tml/1.3.3, this would definitely be significant and noticeable atm. But I suppose it is probably much better to get more content first, and build a hype while you're at it. But please don't forget to upload a couple spoilers or stuff to youtube...

Considering that this would be the first version for a while, and it would be on tml/1.3.3, this would definitely be significant and noticeable atm. But I suppose it is probably much better to get more content first, and build a hype while you're at it. But please don't forget to upload a couple spoilers or stuff to youtube...
Looking at the previous ones, I'd say most spoilers would be posted here. I don't think that Blah or Bull posts spoilers to YouTube.

Last edited:
honestly, i think if ppl want this mod to update to 1.3 for tmodloader, they should do it themselves.
i actually want to do this but im not familiar with modding any games in general.
blah had stated in the past that when he was trying to port anything from his 1.2 source mod to 1.3, it would be a miracle if just 1 entity or one items didnt glitch out.
we should probably learn how to tmodloader mod terraria then try to port this to 1.3 by ourselves and if one of us successfully does it, we should send it to blah.

honestly, i think if ppl want this mod to update to 1.3 for tmodloader, they should do it themselves.
i actually want to do this but im not familiar with modding any games in general.
blah had stated in the past that when he was trying to port anything from his 1.2 source mod to 1.3, it would be a miracle if just 1 entity or one items didnt glitch out.
we should probably learn how to tmodloader mod terraria then try to port this to 1.3 by ourselves and if one of us successfully does it, we should send it to blah.
Copyright reasons is why this'll never happen. Many spriters contributed to the mod over the years, half not on the team, and handing it off even for a temporary time would be in violation of those copyrights.

The sprites are wrote out in permission to the AvalonMod team, which consists of a very few selection of members together. Violate that, and you'll not be able to use anything.

Just know that items and NPCs are being coded by the day. Blah may not be doing it recently, but I have the team working on it.

Copyright reasons is why this'll never happen. Many spriters contributed to the mod over the years, half not on the team, and handing it off even for a temporary time would be in violation of those copyrights.

The sprites are wrote out in permission to the AvalonMod team, which consists of a very few selection of members together. Violate that, and you'll not be able to use anything.

Just know that items and NPCs are being coded by the day. Blah may not be doing it recently, but I have the team working on it.
wait... so ur part of the team?
so u dont approve of other ppl trying to port this to 1.3 for PERSONAL PRIVATE uses ONLY? even if it could help u and blah and the rest of the team from painstaking hours at the computer since they(fans of the mod) could port and test it then(if its successful) send it to u guys as a "contributor" to the mod.

so u dont approve of other ppl trying to port this to 1.3 for PERSONAL PRIVATE uses ONLY? even if it could help u and blah and the rest of the team from painstaking hours at the computer since they(fans of the mod) could port and test it then(if its successful) send it to u guys as a "contributor" to the mod.
Why do I get the vibe that you're trying way too hard to "help" porting the mod to tmodloader. Regardless, bull already stated why he can't hand it off to you or anyone else for that matter. And he has made it more than clear that he does not approve of other people porting or tampering with the mod.

So it isn't a very "personal private use" then is it. Also, Bullseye said anyways why doing so wouldn't be possible as handing off the entire team's work to a random would be disrespectful to those artists who worked on the mod previously and would possibly break several copyright laws in the process. Also, its not like 1.3.3 Avalon isn't coming anyways, just be patient and wait for that version to be completed.

Yes, he is part of the team. He's the Co-leader, any Avalon fan should know that. o_O But as a LOT of us have previously stated in the previous I dunno, few hundred pages, the mod is being worked on. It wont be out for a while, but what do you expect? It's a massive mod, one of the biggest in Terraria, it can't be done in a week, or a month.

Look at it this way, would you rather a mod that gets rushed and is completely broken, (sorta like AC:Unity...) or would you rather wait and let the team iron out as many bugs possible, get as much content they can and fix any previous issues with balancing and/or bugs? I'm pretty sure we all know the choice of the majority.

For the mean time, just play the previous versions (if you some how have access to them) or a different game.

As for the whole "having the fans port the mod over", like Bull has sated, huge copyright issues, plus lets face it, besides the actual moders (which most likely are working on their own mods) I doubt any of us have enough knowledge or experience to do what you suggested. It'd be a disaster waiting to happen and again, copyright issues.

Does anyone know how to summon oblivion in exxo avalon 10.0? I really would like to know.
[doublepost=1476317553,1476317455][/doublepost]Does anyone know how to summon oblivion in exxo avalon 10.0? i need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom