PC Sampling the Sounds of 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way this is not the music for the Lunar boss!

And that sprite... Is that gonna be like an amp to put the soundtracks we get in? Like using that for our music boxes as a new way to play the music? :eek:

Just saw "1.3 COMING SOON"
Hype is now increasing exponentially :eek:

Also, I swear I heard a bit of Nightmare Before Christmas in this for some reason

Sounds amazing. The first 10 seconds alone already convinced me that this would be amazing. As if there was any doubt about that, all of Relogic's tracks for the game have been amazing.

Oh. My. GOOOOOOOD.

Terraria's soundtrack is by far one of my favourite aspects of it, and this, which sounds like the Lunar Event theme, is blowing my bloody mind. HYYYYYYYPE.
275.gif

The NBC you heard was just your brain associating two awesome things.
Actually found the part - it's the few seconds after 0:54.
Reminds me a lot of the parts where they sing "kidnap the sandy claws" in this
I'm not that crazy, right?

This sounds like an invasion based on the buildup. I love that random sonar ping at the start. Can't wait for my rave moon party!

I'll be expecting cybertronic transforming vehicular robots, 1950s retrofuturistic alien greys, some rebel troopers, some Martians, a couple of cyber men and robotic christmas trees.

This is awesome. I always love Terraria music. Keep up the good work, Red.:D

Also, one question: Didn't Red already release the Lunar music on Terraria.org? I don't know about you guys, but this sounds like pretty high-tech alien sh*t if you ask me. Possibly another section of the Lunar?

The soundtrack is okay
But the sprite in the background.. I will be disappointed if that isn't an in-game thing, and it would be cool to have bigger music boxes which I hope that sprite is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom