Official Second Annual Re-Logic Terraria Halloween Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a small thing I did. Comparing it to other's projects and how much I procrastinated this, it's probably not going to win.
Platform: PC
Team: Me, myself, and I
Inspiration: The Corruption
Editing software: Just tShock to give me items

I give to you: The Guild of the Corruptors (Ironically this was built on a Crimson world)

Day:
View attachment 8056
Night:
View attachment 8057

(I just finished this last night and wanted to upload but it was to late at night so went to bed. Lazy person here)
Looks really awesome, and I can tell from your siggy that you are a fellow SAO fan.

What I suggest is to cut off the underground building from the picture (stairs included) and to decorate the outside in a spooky manner, focusing more on the dragon and terrain rather than a building (Placing the dragon on the right side of the picture rather than the middle, too ^^

Looks really awesome, and I can tell from your siggy that you are a fellow SAO fan.

What I suggest is to cut off the underground building from the picture (stairs included) and to decorate the outside in a spooky manner, focusing more on the dragon and terrain rather than a building (Placing the dragon on the right side of the picture rather than the middle, too ^^

Okay. Well seeing as there's only two more days until the contest is over, I think I'll save your advice for another build. Thanks! :dryadsmile:

Well, this is a spooky contest entry.

So, i was making a re-creation of this:

tumblr_nbwnh7rLxk1tqaqqco3_400.png

in terraria, obviously. (it was difficult, and i feel like this could be remade on a larger scale for more detail but, i didn't want to make something 9001X9001 blocks)
g3EL1f7.jpg

Here it is, made with gameiki, but... something.... strange happened when i came back after a while...
d5LHhZh.jpg

this is impossible to re-create with current terraria lighting, so... its pretty freaky.
when i came back and saw this i felt almost how i did when i first saw that bonnie face in the backstage, dam bonnie u scary.

"I'm watching you..."
Terraria, a game i did not expect to creep me out!

Last edited:
Hello, I'd like to submit this entry for the P.C Competition, I just managed to finish it on time.

Attachments

• Terraria house image.jpg
    428.8 KB · Views: 251
Holy, looks like a whole bunch of people waited until the last day to put in their entries!

I Apologize Loki but my entry has taken longer than planned for formatting, if you would be so kind as to allow my submission to be in after 11:00 Am PST. I will have it in at the end of the day. Thank you for the consideration

Yep, final day to get your entries in! Will be locking the entry thread tonight, per the OP. (Unless I fall asleep first)

Either way, anything that arrives after 11:59pm PST will not be considered.

Really, it should be- any entries after holloween night won't be considered (because there's some good ones in that lot).

Really, it should be- any entries after holloween night won't be considered (because there's some good ones in that lot).

Why is that? The rules on entry timing were set at the start and will be followed. :)

There is a winners anuncement date? Or is it "whenever we judge"?
If you stipulated it on OP, I didn't seen it, or I'm blind...

There is a winners anuncement date? Or is it "whenever we judge"?
If you stipulated it on OP, I didn't seen it, or I'm blind...

Whenever we get enough time to fairly judge the entries. Apologies for that - there are a ton of competing priorities right now.

My goal is a week or two - I just don't know what kind of time Redigit/Cenx will have with 1.3 heavily indev....plus so many awesome entries will make this hard. ;)

Whenever we get enough time to fairly judge the entries. Apologies for that - there are a ton of competing priorities right now.

My goal is a week or two - I just don't know what kind of time Redigit/Cenx will have with 1.3 heavily indev....plus so many awesome entries will make this hard. ;)
That "goal" seems comprensive for me. BTW, who will be the judges? All Terraria staff, or only a few selected of staff? If so, who? (only for curiosity, sorry for all the cuestions)

That "goal" seems comprensive for me. BTW, who will be the judges? All Terraria staff, or only a few selected of staff? If so, who? (only for curiosity, sorry for all the cuestions)

Planned to be the dev team - thus my lack of knowing when (Red/Cenx time is limited).

man, my image didn't post properly. Guess it was just to awesome!

What was the issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom