Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Discussion in 'Works-in-Progress' started by Flippi, Sep 27, 2014.

1. KingXaldin

KingXaldin Terrarian

No offence.. But I don't think you know how Discord works.. I can't Pm someone on Discord if I'm not in a discord that they are also in. As for PMing the staff here. I only know of One... Admin: Darthmorf. Which is the Admin that banned me.. So honestly even if I were to Appeal. I wouldn't do no good.

Also you mentioned Forum Rules? I have checked. There doesn't seem to be any Public place to view said rules..

2. GodHimself

GodHimself Steampunker

Pretty sure its in introductions i think..

3. KingXaldin

KingXaldin Terrarian

Hmm so it... Rather stupid placement of the Rules... Should probably put at the Front page of the Forums.... Like they did with the Social Group Rules...

4. Aurora3500

Aurora3500 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

The Forum Rules are linked in my signature below as one of the places. It is also under the News, Announcements & Resources category on the Forum list.

Unfortunately I didn't know that aspect about Discord.

Because you continued to post about this topic in this Thread after I asked you to stop, you have been restricted from replying further here. From my previous post, if you want to discuss it further, it should be done in a PM with myself or another Staff member. This Thread shouldn't be further derailed.

darthmorf likes this.
  5. GodHimself

GodHimself Steampunker

Me: Should I install it to play or Should I not, should I install it and play or should I not, should I install it to play or should i not..

6. alaswing

alaswing Skeletron Prime

hello, im trying to log in but i always get "no game servers are available :("

7. Nakano15

Nakano15 Official Terrarian

Be glad you're on the "should" thing, I can't even install it. Haha.
    I've been seeying that kind of post since the server begun running the open beta, and they generally happened around this time, so I guess the beta runs from certain time until certain other time.

8. TheFireAkuma

TheFireAkuma Terrarian

Cannot connect to STW Laucher Server....
    but i want to play !!! x)

9. Futatsuki

Futatsuki Golem

Oh ok,Thank you anyways :)

10. Forzarg

Forzarg Terrarian

I already downloaded the launcher but i am having trouble to install stw
    Help me pls ;)

11. yaron

yaron Terrarian

I can't play stw

12. ThePally

ThePally Terrarian

Uhhh hello @darthmorf ?

In the name of good science I accidentally quadrupled my inventory.

I know this is a beta and all but...

darthmorf likes this.
  13. Nelots

Nelots Terrarian

Wow, for a while I couldn't figure out why the Update button wouldn't appear. Turns out I didn't have a Players folder in my Saves folder, making one fixed it.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    darthmorf likes this.
  14. AceSignus

AceSignus Terrarian

where in the client is the update button which i have to select ?

15. Briley

Briley Terrarian

I downloaded the STW launcher but when I go to play the game the 'play' button is grayed out and underneath it says STW Version: Not installed... help

16. malikjustice1

malikjustice1 Terrarian

game unplayable, button grey and doesnt say update

17. Nelots

Nelots Terrarian

Right after making my character for the first time, and now any time I launch the game, I get this crash error.

DijgxaW.png

18. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

Currently, STW does not support resolutions > 1920x1080p. As a workaround, please lower your Windows resolution to 1920x1080p (not your in-game resolution)

19. Nelots

Nelots Terrarian

That fixed it, thanks. Any plans to add support for higher resolutions?

20. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

We'd like to but none of us devs own a monitor of that resolution so it is tricky. We're attempting to!