TeamTerraria: Private Server Applications!

SkyCommision

Duke Fishron
THE SERVER APPLICATioNS ARE CLOSED< WE HAVE TOO MANY PEOPLE! Maybe next time?

Hi! So I got bored and decided hey, why not create a private server for the people of Terraria? So here we are!

Application Format:

The number of hours you've played of Terraria. It helps me get an idea of how much you know.

Your age. Preferably over 12, but if you're UNDER 12 keep in mind to act mature.

Why you want to be on the server. Just getting an idea.

The character name you'll be using. It'll make it less confusing to identify you.

The class you'll be. If we have too much or too little of a class, we may ask of you to switch classes.

Your Steam name in case of needed contact.

Now enough about you. Let's talk more about the WORLD!
Because of Treasure Bags and easy bosses, we'll be playing on Expert Mode. Be wary! We'll also be playing on a Large world so that people can build their bases. We'll have boss battles every Saturday at 5:00 EST. Speaking of which, time for rules!

1: NO GRIEFING! It's mean and mean, and mean.
2: No huge wooden boxes! In case you didn't know already, these are dull houses with almost no materials except for wood. If you're making one of these, try to at least add a little style to it.
3: Try not to curse, rage, or use racial or sexual comments. If you do, that's messed up and I'll probably ban you.
4: Don't steal or kill anyone without their permission!
5: And finally, if we haven't faught a boss yet, dont fight it.

Note: If something isn't listed in the rules, DON'T THINK IT'S LEGAL! Use your common sense.

Once we have more than 4 players including me signed up, we'll start the next weekend!

So yeah! You can start your applications here. If you get accepted, I'll send you a message over the forums.
Have fun!
fierygreatswordanimation.gif

Edit: We just defeated King Slime and the EoC, but don't worry, its not too late!
Edit 2: We just defeated the Brain of Cthujkjl, Goblin Army, and Queen Bee! Still, it's never too late!

Last edited:
Ehh. Is voice chat a requirement? If not..

Application Format:

The number of hours you've played of Terraria: Nearly 600 Hours.

My age: 23.

Why you want to be on the server: I don't really play on servers often and it would be nice to expierence multiplayer a little bit.

The character name you'll be using: Archer

The class you'll be: Archer (Bows and Repeaters only)

Steam handle: Khaelis

Application Format:

The number of hours you've played of Terraria: More than 700 hours.
Why you want to be on the server: Well, I do not play on servers often but it would be nice to finally play with someone.
The character name you'll be using: Torque
The class you'll be: Probably Melee (I play mostly as Mage but man, now it's time to play some other class).
Steam: Ayy lmao

Last edited:
The number of hours you've played of Terraria: More than 158 hours( a lot more on other profile)
Age 15 ( not annoying)
Why i wanna be on this server. it will be fun to get with a group of people and play terraria and meeting new people :3
Name i will be useing. KingSora or Roxas
What class. Brute melee and a little bit of magic or range (mostly range)
Steam account. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110091592/

Ah why not.
Number of hours on Terraria: Over 1000
Reason to be on the server. Freebuild servers (which is where I spend most of my time on Terraria) are nice, but I do enjoy an expert mode playthrough with a small group.
Name I will be using: Derp or Derp?. Depends on how much I question myself that particular day.
Class I will be using: I can effectively play all classes and their subclasses, but I tend to gravitate towards high DPS Mage's and Melee characters
Steam account: I am aware there are over 30000 derp's on steam. This is why I give you this: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrDerpington/

I do tend to prefer servers where everyone is somewhat coordinated (IE we all get on at around the same time rather than the server being up almost all the time, but nobody may be on it) so if I find another nice group with that structure I may be with them. I also build a lot, and when I build I have some pretty insane focus. So If I end up playing here, don't worry if I don't reply. I'm just building something :]

Hours Played: 531
Why you want to be on the server: It's been a reasonably long while since I've played with a stable group, plus you have a lack of summoners. :p
IGN: malignantMystic
Preferred Class: Summoner (sub archer for early game)
Steam handle: malignantMystic (I doubt it will be much of an issue, but here.)

As a footnote, I can also put us in a private TeamSpeak channel if you guys would like to voice chat. CurseVoice and Skype are also options.

ALSO: If you add me on Steam, it's likely I'll just accept without hesitation. I will not, however, remember why you added me in the first place so you'll probably need to remind me. I tend to have a pretty short memory sometimes (incidentally, this is why I like summoning; less constant thought).

Hours Played: 100+
Why you want to be on the server: I want to do another run of Expert mode and build a cool house and enjoy my time here. I'm a pretty decent builder and I like making houses that feel like home. I've played terraria pre-WoF :) And I love the early game boss battles. Rip.
IGN: Lionhearted
Preferred Class: Mage/Yoyo-master
Steam handle: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021698575/
As a footnote, I can also put us in a private TeamSpeak channel if you guys would like to voice chat. CurseVoice and Skype are also options.

Hours: 373 hours.

Reason: I just want a great community:-D Will the server be using T-Shock?

Class: Not sure, allclass I think.

Steam name: Kinas10

Name: Kinas

Last edited:
Hours: 129 hours.

My Age: 14 Years old.

Class: Well lets see, ill be choosing Thief (Weakens enemy's with rapid damage)

Player Name: DaMike83

Steam Name: DaMike83

Reason: To be honest, I've been looking for a group of player to hang around with for some time now.
So when I came across these applications I could not help myself, but to apply for a slot in the comm-
untiy/server.

Other: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DaWater/ | I have a headset | Friendly Player | Mature Player |

Last edited:
Hours: 1000+

Why you want to be on the server; To be frank, I used to play with folks a long time ago, and i miss that. I like making large farms of herbs for potions, and i think fishing is really fun, so perhaps i could bring that to the table?

Character Name: Alighieri

Class: English literature 211. Jokes Aside, I tend to like magic, however, I've wanted to try my hand at summoner. If all those are taken I could try yoyos or what have you, Part of me wants to also see how viable throwables are.

Steam Name: Combobreakr, currently under the name W.D. Gaster.

Hours: 1.25 x 100 (125)
Character name: TheCaptainFluff
Steam name: TheCaptainFluff

Why I would like to join you?: I have been looking for a fun group of people to play with and thought this would be the perfect place to do so.

Class: I tend to play as a mage but I want to spice things up, I will take any class you throw at me. (Maybe not JUST swords)

I hope to see you in-game!

Edit: I should mention that I have around 200 hours on the console as well as the 125 on the PC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom