• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Tool Terrafirma - Interactive Mapping

RedLion

Terrarian
I have a question, i know is for 1.3.2 but i can use it for 1.3.5.3 without any world break or some bugs? :indifferent:

Tunnel King

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Just a heads up, Norton has gone nuts over this, and while I excluded it on my end and told norton it's safe, the dev needs to do the same.
Kaspersky also alerted about it, so it's not coincidence.
But both Avast and Malwarebytes (both paid versions) say it's fine.

The author of the tool offers it free of charge, it's not required to play the game. He makes the source available for inspection and download, I don't see that he's required to do anything further. If you don't trust the download, don't use it.

Tunnel King

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My Windows Defender thing blocked it for Malware.
It does not contain malware. I re-downloaded both the .zip and the .msi files and scanned them directly with Windows Defender, and it found no issues. The source code is available at that link for inspection or for anyone to download and build themselves.

All AV software is prone to false-positive results to some degree; you can either choose to believe it without question or use the results to dig further. If you truly believe it's malware, then don't proceed with downloading it.

FrostyB

Terrarian
It does not contain malware. I re-downloaded both the .zip and the .msi files and scanned them directly with Windows Defender, and it found no issues. The source code is available at that link for inspection or for anyone to download and build themselves.

All AV software is prone to false-positive results to some degree; you can either choose to believe it without question or use the results to dig further. If you truly believe it's malware, then don't proceed with downloading it.
Oh, okay. i'll then reinstall it.

Azrubel

Official Terrarian
Oh my yes~
I used Terrafirma some sweet time ago, when 1.2 was just released, and since then some security softwares flagged it as PUP or malware. But I never had a problem with it, so whatever.
I'm glad I've found it again :pinky: Have to test it with 1.3.5.3

Kindo

Terrarian
does this still work? i installed using the mci and after install it will not open. im on win 10. what am i missing?

NLZ

Terrarian
does this still work? i installed using the mci and after install it will not open. im on win 10. what am i missing?
I'm having the same issue, never used it before so cannot tell when it broke.

Maybe a Win10 update? Compatibility mode is not helping.

Top Bottom