• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Tool Terrafirma - Interactive Mapping

Patonis

Terrarian
@mrkite77

thanks for updating/making that program.

I have a small suggestion, which would greatly help and wont require alot coding.

Suggestion for Highlight Block feature:

Example: You highlight heart statues.

Terrafirma then displays in the lower right corner: "heart statue found: 4"

Total number of highlighted blocks is some useful info for a map.

kozma110

Terrarian
good afternoon
I run into a problem I attached a screenshot. I have never used the software before.
thank you for the help
2020-06-23.png

mrkite77

Terrarian
good afternoon
I run into a problem I attached a screenshot. I have never used the software before.
thank you for the help View attachment 280097
The .exe is built outside of the current directory.. it should be in a folder like "build-Terrafirma-Desktop_Qt_5_12.." in the same directory as the main Terrafirma folder. So go into that folder, then go into release, and copy the .exe into the source folder.. of course you only need to do this to build the .msi. If you just want the .exe, copy it anywhere and run it.

Archerrrrr

Terrarian
Can't run this app as I can't run TEdit for the same reason. It instantly crashes on launch. Screenshot <- click to run, 2 sec later this screen.

- I have my anti-virus program turned off (Avast Premium Security)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit latest build.
- DirectX is fully updated.
- Nvidia Graphics Drivers is fully updated.
- .NET Framework is fully updated.
- Windows Defender is fully disabled on Kernel level.
- Windows Firewall is fully disabled on Kernel level.
- Tried running on Administrator context, same issue.
- Tried running in compatibility mode for Windows 8, same issue.
- Tried running in compatibility mode for Windows 7, same issue.
- Tried running in compatibility mode for Windows Vista, same issue.
- Tried running in compatibility mode for Windows XP, same issue.
- Tried placing the .exe on Terraria's root folder (same as terraria.exe), didn't work.
- Tried placing the .exe on Desktop, didn't work.
- Tried to run directly from .zip, didn't work.
- Tried running with Terraria open, didn't work.
- Tried running with Terraria closed, didn't work.
- My game version is latest Terraria update on Steam.

Sorry, I can't find a way to make this app work and I hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance!

1595528777169.png
<- error.

Top Bottom