Mobile Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios

@GeometryBro, your comments seem to not be relevant to the thread topic. Please don't criticize how someone else phrases their opinions.

@Speedrun - please don't respond to comments like that. If you feel someone is provoking you, report the situation and let the staff handle it.

Let's all get back to the discussion of the mobile update and leave this behind. Thanks.

Quit while you're ahead bud, dont overdo it.

^ lol, too late.

Oh, im just a single, confused german guy that learned 90% of its english watching old american movies :cool::D

There is not much to interprete into my writings.

However, i cant await the Vortex Armor. This is gonna be so freaking amazing, with this baby im gonna be the next endboss of Terraria hahaha

Oh, im just a single, confused german guy that learned 90% of its english watching old american movies :cool::D

There is not much to interprete into my writings.

However, i cant await the Vortex Armor. This is gonna be so freaking amazing, with this baby im gonna be the next endboss of Terraria hahaha
I feel you... I doubt the update is close tho...

I can’t use my character in terraria. It says
[doublepost=1547787589,1547787501][/doublepost]I can’t use my character. It says: the save file (user code) was loaded with a newer version of terraria and cannot be loaded. Please help! A picture of the error message is on my Twitter @Coolsauce4

I can’t use my character in terraria. It says
[doublepost=1547787589,1547787501][/doublepost]I can’t use my character. It says: the save file (user code) was loaded with a newer version of terraria and cannot be loaded. Please help! A picture of the error message is on my Twitter @Coolsauce4

That sucks. This happens sometimes, the reason for it is in my opinion when you dont let your game enough time to safe progress before shutting it down. There is no way of recovering your char sadly, sorry man.

so thats where i got that... i remember spending almost 2 hours reading each update log.

Devs confirmed it cannot run any more updates. It can barely hold 1.2
this has never been confirmed. Also it's past 1.2, it's at the same update as everyone else just fine so far.

Bienvenido a la familia DR Studio's.:RE
Aunque ahora me encantaría saber que paso con terraria móvil. GG`:)

I know it's late but in the update vidio there are some new controlls.Can you give some information for the function of them

Kind of disappointed that the development team has changed again. We’ve been waiting three years for this update and it seems counterintuitive to have devs change constantly. I do trust Re-Logic however, so if they think that this for the best, I support it.

It doesn't have the water graphics update and no dungeon defenders update....is this true for the upcoming mobile update

Is terraria 1.3 mobile will there be old one army like pc do? because there is don't exist on the console

Back
Top Bottom