1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Loki, Jul 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Tunnel King
Reason: more recent news has been posted
Lock date: 21:39 16-08-2019
  1. Lukem611

Lukem611 Terrarian

Whoops.. Meant to say amazon... Will amazon kindle get the update?

2. Quackinton

Quackinton Skeletron

Always happy to help!:happy:

3. Ood Warrior

Ood Warrior Terrarian

I understand security being a concern but doesn't limiting Android beta testing increase the amount of bugs we are going to have at launch?

Couldn't something like testfairy be used to prevent unauthorized people from running the beta?

4. MarTinZ

MarTinZ Terrarian

new female boss? RULE 34 MAKERS BE READY!

5. Tazmoe

Tazmoe Terrarian

I think the new so called beautiful new bullet hell boss could be the Spider Queen, but then again probably not since im wrong most of the time

6. The Real Bryan

The Real Bryan Skeletron

If this new boss is post-Moon Lord, then I’ll explode with excitement for even more powerful loot from her! Heck, maybe even one of the Terra Blade’s final form’s components need a weapon that is dropped by her as well! It’s probably not though, as the devs are not really into the post-Moon Lord idea, but who knows? Bullet hell bosses are final boss material to me! ~:)

Quackinton likes this.
  7. Huehuecóyotl

Huehuecóyotl Terrarian

Any word on mobile controller support? :(

8. Anthony Ruiz

Anthony Ruiz Terrarian

Oof a new Touhou/Terraria crossover?

9. InstaFiz

InstaFiz Slime Collector

Ah, I see you’re a man of culture as well.

Quackinton likes this.
  10. The Real Bryan

The Real Bryan Skeletron

If the boss is indeed from Touhou Project, then things will get very chaotic! ~:p

11. adamAtBeef

adamAtBeef Terrarian

I have the Amazon version so I'm going to get it slightly late compared to Android

12. Nine

Nine Terrarian

The final female boss could be something akin to Supreme Calamatis from the Calamity mod.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 20, 2019, Original Post Date: Jul 20, 2019 ---
    Or like a sun queen or mood queen to the moon lord

13. Lawrence King

Lawrence King Terrarian

So... with the “bullet hell” boss, will this be something along the lines of Supreme Calamitas from the Calamity Mod?

14. Nine

Nine Terrarian

I was just thinking that it might be something along those lines I have no clue.
    Also, about the mobile thing. We have waited just about three years for this so I am very prepared to wait three months or more and get a good update instead of be impatient and ask for a buggy update. I remember the novelty of fishing and now so take it for granted. Does anyone else remember how exiting those old updates were? The game won’t change fundamentally just new stuff will be added I think that we should focus more on what we have than what we wish we had update wise. I respect the developers for working so hard and not charging us much. They truly deserve our respect.

15. Wormscarf69

Wormscarf69 Terrarian

Great work - 1.4 looks very promising indeed! You know, if your lucky, this could lead to a big upswing just like Minecraft has right now. :D

16. Doggo24

Doggo24 Terrarian

:merchantgrin:Hi, how do I know what iPad I have, I want to find out if my iPad works for this Terraria update, thanks!!

17. Draconicfire

Draconicfire Terrarian

Yay my phone Is recommended and wont crash

18. XXxelitestabxXx

XXxelitestabxXx Terrarian

Yay were getting chat but...idk maybe. A new raiding theme...nah nah...oh what the heck PLZ DONT CANCEL TRRARIA THIS GAME IS A LEGEND AND YAL ARE THIS CLOSE TO MAKING THIS GAME BETTER THEN MINECRAFT WE DONT CARE IF ITS SMALL UPDATES DONT LEAVE USSSSSSS PLZZZZZZ
    :eek::eek::eek:

19. ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser

ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser Eye of Cthulhu

Can't wait for the Amazon specification!!
    the game is better than minecraft.. They broke that barrier in 1.2.4. And it's their decision. Because beating a dead horse isn't exactly an optimal thing. It's had its fun, and we're all rooting for them to make the last update THE best update. This is the one time communities of both games band together, too. One game finishing its legacy and another loosing it's greatest competitor. The one thing I want, is some more lore.

20. ASHIDA

ASHIDA Terrarian

Do yall expect journeys end to come to mobile, summer of next year (1 year), or maybe longer than a year and a half. Like 2 or more years.
    :zombie::nymph:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.