• Switch 1.4: New patch released Jan 18, details are here. Read the full release details here. Report bugs here.

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

CrazyDragon

Empress of Light
I attempted to update a music pack I previously made to include the new Deerclops track, but for some reason the game fails to load Music_90 into the game. It's the same file format as every other track in the pack, and I made sure it was labelled accordingly, but for some reason it's the only track that the game can't seem to register correctly.

Leinfors

Quality Assurance
Staff member
Re-Logic
Is there a moonlord theme music id? Cant find it anywhere

The introductory post has a list of all music IDs, but Moon Lord's is Music_38

I attempted to update a music pack I previously made to include the new Deerclops track, but for some reason the game fails to load Music_90 into the game. It's the same file format as every other track in the pack, and I made sure it was labelled accordingly, but for some reason it's the only track that the game can't seem to register correctly.

I was unable to reproduce this issue. I first tried simply duplicating a track from my music pack, and renaming it Music_90, and I had no issues. I then tried another audio track entirely, and also had no issues.

Could you try re-using another duplicate track from your pack FIRST, to make sure it isn't an issue with the specific track you used?

Zilem

Moon Lord
How do i use the normal texture packs on tModloader?
You'll need TML-1.4-Public-Alpha, Which you can get from Steam
After installation select the game in your Library and select "Properties"
then select Tap "Betas" and select "Public-1.4-Alpha"

Then:
If your subscribed to resource packs or worlds in Terraria's workshop they will show up for TML-1.4 too
(TML have it's own workshop for TML-1.4 Mods)

Your ResourcePack folder for TML-1.4-Alpha is this Directory:
Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Beta\ResourcePacks

Activating them within TML-1.4-Alpha is Pretty much like OG Terraria
wink.gif

TML_Custom-Content-Menu.png

Top Bottom