What is your favorite thing to do in caves?

Esther

Stardust Pillar
I was wondering, what is everyone's favorite thing to do when racing through caves? My favorite thing to do is activating and then dodging every boulder trap I see, just because.

Mine is far more boring. For some reason, I really really enjoy making tunnels and hellevators. I go all out, though. I use boreal wood for the ceilings and floors, stone bricks for the hellevators, and try not to let any water or lava I run across run into my tunnels so there's a lot of meticulous work involved. Lol.

I enjoy connecting complex cave networks together through blocks that are at least 3 wide along with lighting up everywhere including the lakes with Cursed or Ichor Torches.

In recent playthroughs when I find a natural underground house, I'll enjoy making the old building into my Cavern base to use with the Cavern Pylon.

Sometimes I also just enjoy fighting Underground Crimson/Corruption/Hallowed enemies for fun.

My favorite thing to do in caves is stop going to them... I'm really bad at this whole exploration thing and I tend to just live above ground while my friends do all the exploring. I get away with it by being really good at hitting things.

I like killing my friends with boulder traps.
This is my second favorite thing to do in caves, which is probably why I am banned from going into caves sometimes.

My favorite thing to do in caves is stop going to them... I'm really bad at this whole exploration thing and I tend to just live above ground while my friends do all the exploring. I get away with it by being really good at hitting things.

This is my second favorite thing to do in caves, which is probably why I am banned from going into caves sometimes.
Lol, I would be banned if my friends had bought the game instead of having it with free gamepass.

Back
Top Bottom