Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

I'm very sorry if this is dumb- but I want to install this, however, I already have the regular tModLoader installed- what would you think would be the best method to getting that "fresh install of Terraria"?

If you want to keep your current tmod setup... (If not, then just delete these folders from your system and reinstall, this includes all worlds and characters not in the cloud)
1: Rename the "Terraria" folder in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common" to "Terraria2". (Or Terraria 32, anything that isn't just "Terraria")
2: Rename the "Terraria" folder in "C:\Users\ %username% \Documents\My Games" to "Terraria2".
3: Reinstall Terraria from Steam like normal.
4: Install this version of tML in your new install of Terraria.
5: Launch through Steam.

This will allow you to boot the game from the 'new' setup and you can rename the other set of folders back to the original and vise versa if you want to play between instances. Steam will always boot from the instance that is only named "Terraria". Hope this helps!

It feels like the game is running on no FPS cap. Often I get above 100 FPS, causing the game to speed up to an uncontrollable rate. Any way I can fix this or is this a fault on my end?

so i installed everything correctly (hopefully) and when i went to launch it, it would say its running on steam for a couple seconds and then just fail to launch at all. nothing would load, no icon pops up at all.

I dont know if this has been discussed before or if this is even a bug but when I pause the game (I use Autopause) while modded music is playing, the music stops playing abruptly. It is only after I unpause that the music plays where it left off. This isnt repeatable on the 32bit version of tmod and i've checked my modifications to see if it was a rouge mod but that isnt the case. can this be remedied in anyway?

I dont know if this has been discussed before or if this is even a bug but when I pause the game (I use Autopause) while modded music is playing, the music stops playing abruptly. It is only after I unpause that the music plays where it left off. This isnt repeatable on the 32bit version of tmod and i've checked my modifications to see if it was a rouge mod but that isnt the case. can this be remedied in anyway?
I've noticed this issue as well, modded music will be cut off when autopaused, and it plays at max volume regardless of what the audio settings are in-game. Additionally, modded music will try to override vanilla music during biome change. You can go from a vanilla biome to modded and the changes won't take place until the modded biome takes up roughly half of the screen, but if you leave a modded biome and enter a vanilla biome, it will still think you are in that biome until you're far away from it.

I think they're working on it, I know they said something about it not too long ago, I hope everything is going well! Cant wait to see the new feature.

Can anybody help me with this, when I create a world it just gets stuck on generating ruines and when I check the loader I get this error :

[21:36:11] [3/ERROR] [Terraria]: A problem was encountered during world generation
System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'Terraria.Main.statusText'.
at Tremor.DungeonGenn.Trait..ctor()
at Tremor.DungeonGenn.Dungeon.GenerateTraits()
at Tremor.DungeonGenn.DungeonWorld.GenerateLayout()
at Tremor.DungeonGenn.DungeonWorld.<>c.<ModifyWorldGenTasks>b__16_1(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

Umm... Where's the source code? I mean, technically under the new MIT License you don't need to provide it but still...

Back
Top Bottom