IC A Tale of Two Countries (IC)

(I meant to ask if they had shields, sorry. Anyway, do they have any kind of energy shields?)
"Really seems like your men aren't well-equipped."
*Arien radios to Madoc.*
<<We're being ambushed by hundreds of lifeforms from Timeline-989. Looks like the creatures known as flood forms. They don't belong in this universe, so he must be taking things from other timelines and putting them in this one.>>
"Well, from what Arien just told me, they are from another world, so that could be part of the problem."

The flood would have some issues infecting Arien's men, but it is likely that a few wouod get overwhelmed and infected.

"I see. Anyway, now that those robots are dead, let's focus on getting out of this room."

"No idea."

Well, I don't think the first aid could do anything to help with flood infection, and if anything it's just going to cause more people to be infected.

Well, all of the infected would also start fighting back, so there could be problems there. However most of the infection forms are dead now.
(Also, what do you know about the flood?)

(Considering I've never played Halo, little. All I know is that the flood is a species of forms that infect both living and dead creatures and take control of the nervous system.)

(Alright, you may want to do a bit of research on them then. I would link a site, but I don't really know of one specific site I could link for information.)

(EDIT: @InkTheAlphaCrafter Have you done the research yet? As I would like to continue with the RP.)

Last edited:
Renati teleports outside and looks at the battle.
"Aw, you can't win yet! It hasn't been long enough! Let me quickly make things a bit more exciting..."
Renati pulls out his spear, and starts creating a portal.
The remaining flood would still be fighting,

*Arien manages to get out of the way. She and her men take cover, and Arien calls in an air strike after all soldiers have taken cover (including Swaasnia soldiers)*

Back
Top Bottom