Absolute FAVORITE thing to do in Terraria...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terraria_Taylor

Terrarian
Now this might seem like an odd question, but I wanna know everyone's little obsessions, those things you always go back to and play for hours on end for! I know for me anytime I start a new game and make moderate progress as soon as I get hooked on accessories, I'm done. At that point forget the bosses and the building I'm gonna be spending the next couple of hours farming the crap out of some poor hopeless monsters. I love building up more and more trying to find all of the different combinations and combos you can get. Specifically the complex and time consuming ones,the Ankh Shield for example, that make you feel like you really work for something.

So, to reiterate, what are your little obsessions?!

I love being a summoner. You just little by little get one more maximum minion, and I like doing that. It's also a little bit difficult, so it adds a challenge.

I love being a summoner. You just little by little get one more maximum minion, and I like doing that. It's also a little bit difficult, so it adds a challenge.
I've always wanted to get into that but I never really was good enough to dedicate enough time to focus on getting enough minions to where it would really help me more end game.

I have to kill everything with boulders. Lots and lots of boulders. The way they just roll over the enemies and SQUISH! And creating the almighty Boulder Worm that spells doom for everything in its path. My oh my, the joy it brings~

I just like to kill hoards of monsters and bosses and then take all their good stuff and use it for myself or sell it for money so that one day I will become the most powerful terrarian armed with a ranged DPS build, a Coin Gun and loads of platinum coins.

Exploring caves. Just throw on your best armor and a shine potion, with a pickaxe, magic mirror/recall potion, and a weapon, and you're off. Grappling hooks help too, I suppose... there's just nothing quite like the sense of achievement you get when you realize that you've accidentally dug all the way to the underworld in copper armor.

Oh man, build, build, and more build. It's hands down my favorite thing to do. I've spent several hours in Terraria just building castles and other weird things.

I have a goal of getting 10 000 platinum coins without the use of farms. Currently at 810.

I have also dedicated myself to solely being a ranger, aka using bows. I use other ranged items on the occasion, though.

I like to build structures using everything that is a block and can be made into furniture.
2014-09-27_00003.jpg

2014-09-27_00002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom