• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beakman82

Terrarian
This is a dissapointment. Virtually no one has a wiiu. I have one but that's besides the point. Patch in 1.3 on consoles.

spongedog

Skeletron Prime
Well, i have no WII U (Sad, i know.) So i can only try 3DS version (Yeah, i'm one of those people who collects all the terraria versions, yet almost always plays pc.). I can tell the split screens will make it a learning experience.

RoboCop

Terrarian
I think it'll do alright on the U. Not overly confident in the 3DS though, I love Nintendo and all but I don't know how the 3DS will handle it.

Nimono

Terrarian
Glad to see an official announcement at last. :) Quick question: Rumors have gone around saying that the WiiU version is equivalent to the current console versions and the 3DS version is equivalent to the current Mobile version- is this true, or are they both going to be Console?

Vazkar

Terrarian
Please tell me there will be phisical versions! I can't access the Nintendo Store here at Argentina and I need something to play besides pokémon and majora :c

zedlander1000

Steampunker
OMG YES!! my likes!!! soo uhh....
controls though? left and right trigger for quick health/mana and buff?
Any special features for the new 3ds? recommendations on if it should be ran on a new 3ds or 3ds?

So hype though?
ALSO!!! nintendo system of multiplayer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom