Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the Power Suit Set.
It contains:
power suit leggings
power suit breastplate
and the power suit helm.
I works for a very long time on this, so I hope it wins. Speaking of which, may the best pixel-artist win.
5245733C-1D84-48F5-9831-AA09BA8B01E2.png

[EN]
Hello
Here is my idea, It would be a robotic armor named "The Power armor"
Helmet: 25 Defense + 25% Critical and Accuracy of projectiles "A helmet that allows its user to see in more detail the things around him (the exact number of HP remaining as well as the Defense of each thing is indicated)"
Breastplate: 38 Defense + 38% Resistance to the Projectile "The Core contained in the center of the breastplate would contain a miniature Sun ensuring him an infinite energy"
Leggings: 24 Defense + 24% Movement and melee attack speed "These leggings were designed to greatly improve movement"
Set Bonus: Allows you to release an explosive charge from the Core facing self oriented relative to the cursor by double clicking on "down"

Crafts;
In an Ancient Manipulator
Helmet: 20 Stardust Fragments, 20 Luminite Bar, 20 Shroomite Bar
Breastplate: 30 Solar Fragments, 12 Luminite Bar, 12 Shroomit bar
Leggings: 20 Nebula Fragment, 16 Luminite Bar, 16 Shroomite Bar

"Bonus": The "Bonus" (see the miniature draft of the image) of this armor is the possibility (if all the armor is equipped) to use "Modules" for the armor that works if there are in inventory (like cell phone)
and which allows to add new functionality to the armor like
"The wormhole module" which allows by double clicking on "down" to teleport to the cursor (craft: 5 Luminite Bar, 5 Shroomite Bar, 15 Vortex Fragments).

Or again "The analyst's module" which allows, in addition to the helmet info, to know the speed, the debuffs inflicted or that it can inflict and the attack of each thing (craft: 5 Luminite Bar, 5 Shroomite Bar, 15 Stardust Fragments).

It could also have "The ejector module" which would allow its wearer by double clicking on "Left" "Right" "Down" "Up" to be propelled at high speed for 1 to 3 seconds (Craft: 5 Luminite Bar, 5 Shroomite Bar, 15 Nebula Fragments).

There would also be "The Boost of the Core" which would increase the damage and the range of the explosive charge of the Core (craft: 5 Luminite Bar, 5 Shroomite Bar, 15 Solar Fragments).

In short it could have other modules for the armor to for example increase the speed, damage, effects ...
So here is the armor I had thought of.
Thank you for reading my proposal and having a good day (or good evening)
(Sorry if there are english fault, I'm French and I have still some difficulty with english)

[FR]
Bonjour
Voici mon idée, Ce serait une armure robotique nommé " L'armure assisté "
Casque: 25 Defense +25% Critique et Précision des projectiles "Un casque qui permet à son utilisateur de voir de façon plus détaillé les choses qui l'entoure (le nombre exacte de PV restant ainsi que la Défense de chaque chose est indiqué)"
Plastron: 38 Defense +38% Resistance au Projectiles "Le noyau contenu au centre du plastron contiendrait un Soleil miniature lui assurant une énergie infini"
Jambières: 24 Defense +24% Vitesse de déplacement et d'attaque au corps à corps "Ces jambières ont été conçu dans le but d'améliorer grandement les déplacements"
Bonus d'Ensemble: Permet de libérer une charge explosive du Noyau face à soi orienté par rapport au curseur en effectuant un double clique sur "bas"

Artisanat;
Dans un Manipulateur Antique
Casque: 20 Fragments de poussières d'étoile, 20 l'ingot de Luminite, 20 l'ingot de Shroomite
Plastron: 30 Fragments Solaire, 12 l'ingot de Luminite, 12 l'ingot de Shroomite
Jambières: 20 Fragments de Nébuleuse, 16 l'ingot de Luminite, 16 l'ingot de Shroomite

"Bonus": Le "Bonus" (voir le brouillon miniature de l'image) de cette armure c'est la possibilté (si toute l'armure est équipé) d'utiliser des "Modules" pour l'armure qui fonctionne si on la dans l'inventaire (comme le téléphone portable)
et qui permet d'ajouter de nouvelle fonctionnalité à l'armure comme
"Le module de trou de ver" qui permet en double cliquant sur "down" de se téléporter au curseur (artisanat: 5 l'ingot de Luminite, 5 l'ingot de Shroomite, 15 Fragment de Vortex).
ou en encore "Le module de l'analyste" qui permet, en plus des infos du casque, de connaitre la vitesse, les débuffs infligé ou qu'il peut infligé et l'attaque de chaque chose (artisanat: 5 l'ingot de Luminite, 5 l'ingot de Shroomite, 15 Fragments de pousières d'étoiles).

Il pourrait aussi avoir "Le module ejecteur" qui permettrais à son porteur en double cliquant sur "Gauche" "Droite" "Bas" "Haut" d'être propulsé à grande vitesse pendant 1 à 3 secondes (artisanat: 5 L'ingot de Luminite, 5 l'ingot de Shroomite, 15 Fragments de nébuleuse).

Il y aurait aussi "Le Boost du Noyau" qui augmenterais les dégats et la portée de la charge explosive du Noyau (artisanat: 5 l'ingot de Luminite, 5 l'ingot de Shroomite, 15 F
ragments Solaire).

Bref il pourait avoir d'autre modules pour l'armure pour par exemple augmenter la vitesse, dégats , effets...
Donc voila l'armure à laquelle j'avais pensé.
Merci d'avoir lu ma proposition et passer une bonne journée (ou bonne soirée)
Power Armor.png

Here is my submission!

TerrarianDruidSet.png

Obviously, the devs may do what they please with the sprites but the general idea is a tree-like druid outfit that changes colour corresponding with the biome the player is currently in. I think that, given the set's colour-shifting nature, it should be a drop from rainbow slimes. The devs can set the percentage to whatever they think is fair and decide whether pieces or the entire set is dropped. Optional addition: the highlights on the sprite are dulled if the player is in an underground biome. I'm excited to see the outcome of this event, good luck to all!

Last edited:
IMG_20200402_155228.jpg

My submission consists of:
Head:
A hat with a transparent ghost budgie head. The cigaret is optimal, but reminds me of a detective :)
Torso:
A long Coat that is worn like a Cape (over the shoulders). If the player isn't moving, then a ghastly hand with a lantern (glowing maybe?) sticks out of the coat. The coat itself would wobble while flying or jumping. (I personally like wings but they often don't fit to my vanity sets). The coat is long and hides parts of the legs.
Torso:
shoes that aren't connected to the torso. Eventhough this is most of the time not visible, as the coat is long. This would make the shoes as an item surprising and fit to the ghostly theme.

The name on top of the picture is just the figure I thought of while drawing this idea. It isn't important.

I'm sorry that I didn't try doing my idea as pixelart, but probably it's better that I didn't as I never attempted pixel painting and don't really have the time to spent learning it at the moment (although corona is giving me time, I'm "of course" using most of it for my A-levels)
Hope you like it^^

1585840434029.png

the name is: mystical armor, I gave that name because as terraria is an RPG I thought it was better to put something magic.

Terraria_Vanity.png

This is my epic submission.
Its a dad cap with equality written on it in rainbow colors along with circular blue sunglasses. The torso is a dark gray open bomber jacket and under it is a black t-shirt with a rainbow on it. The legs are black joggers with rainbow stripes on the sides.

I would like it to be called "The Equalizer"

Last edited:
AJA’s Jungling Suit

AJA’s Derpmask
AJA’s Breastplate
AJA’s Junglyboots

Can be found in chests or dropped my Derplings, i’ve always loved the jungle in terraria, derplings could be somewhat of a challenge in early hardmode, so maybe have something rewarding for it!
FB9B6F0D-B965-4022-8B24-2B2A10A932C7.jpeg

Thank you all and good luck!

Trailblazer
Trailblazer.png

The helmet resembles fire being blown back because he's going fast
breastplate should have a heart that looks like it's embedded into the armor or a hole showing the player beneath, my design is shoddy, so it needs to be redesigned, with the colours blending more than they do and the heart looking like I described, with the hole being transparent if it's chosen. The boots should look like fire climbing the legs of the player.

Here's my submission! It's based on an illustration I made a while ago (and is currently up on a Tumblr blog, custom website, and Facebook page, all under the name of DreamBlight Illustrations, so if you see something similar to this online somewhere that's why.) The headpiece is two strands of decorative beads, one on each side of the head. The top is the leather vest-thing along with the long, wide sleeves and fingerless gloves. The bottom is the obi (belt), the skirts, and the boots.
Terraria Vanity Contest Entry - Urban Kitsune.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom