Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Head slot: fancy fedora + gasmask(in accesories) or fancy fedora+gasmask (in head slot). Gasmask should look like on picture or like boss mask.

2. Body slot: fancy trenchcoat (looks like raincoat and it's wavering, pants are visible)

3. Legs slot: fancy slacks with shoes or boots

p.s. sorry for my english if you dont understand something.
assets.png

Last edited:
Attack Helicopter set, i think i put this in another vanity set thread but, eh i'll put it here aswell

Attachments

• Vanity Attack heli.jpg
    Vanity Attack heli.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 152
Here is my submission that has a 0.0 repeating 1% chance of making it.
It's a hoodie vanity.
If it wouldn't be inconvinient, having the hood appear down if you have the chest on but not the headgear.
I just threw it on a mannequen.
Here it is. The bottom is just some random sweatpants that I thought fit decently.
I do not care in the slightest if I win or not.
HoodieVanity.png

История брони
"Последний герой". Доспехи, выкованные кузнецом из безымянных земель. Именно из-за него повелитель Луны был изгнан в космос на орбиту. Но герой погиб, и доспехи были потеряны, как казалось, навсегда... И вот прямо сейчас, после поражения Повелителя Луны, она снова искала своего героя
легенды
-давала защиту от любого типа снаряда, его звон разносился на километры, и люди внушали уверенность в будущем. Броня всегда ждет нового героя.
Технические характеристики-
Тип: -броня
-защита: -78 (39/59)
Бонус: - +15% к шансу критического попадания в ближнем бою +22% к урону в ближнем бою +18% к скорости ближнего боя и движения
Бонусный набор: - шанс 8 без уязвимости от любого входящего урона и увеличения скорости бега на 8 С.Last Hero.png

Last edited:
Annotation 2020-03-14 155148.png

so its not very good (and very simple), but i wanted to enter something so... this is a "Devil" vanity set, it gives the wearer red eyes and devil horns when the mask is equipped and the top turns the skin red and the leg slot gives green shorts and red feet. (could also just do the sorts, horns and eyes without changing the skin color) -Surfergeo

My armor is called : Sun Armor or Sun Stone Armor

The black cross on the head is hole for eyes.
Second cross on body is just design similiar to the cross on head.
tfzfzugzh.png

I call this one the 'Alloy Waker' suit, (but I created the name on a whim because I couldn't think of anything else)
Here is the suit as a sprite.
Alloy Waker.png

Now here's a larger picture that you can actually see without squinting.
Upscaled Alloy Waker.png

My general idea of the suit didn't come from anything. I really just wanted to make a good-looking vanity armor set, and it ended up looking like a Middle Eastern/Gladiator fusion. I was inspired by a few of the standard Terraria armors with this suit. The helmet is somewhat inspired by the Chlorophyte Headgear and the Palladium Mask, while the color scheme definitely wasn't made by colorshifting the Tungsten set to get good looking colors.

Features of the suit:
-The characters' eyes should be visible when the helmet is worn
-A cape/shoulderpad/scarf hybrid thing of doom!!!1! (What would I even call that?)
-The helmet has an upper section which has 2 spikes protruding out the back. Underneath is a mask, which the upper section would fit over if this were an actual real suit of armor; vanity armor, mind you :3.

Last edited:
The Slavic Attire
A hardbass filled adventure

Slavic attire.jpg

The Slavic Attire is based on the famous Adidas tracksuit worn by most slavs. Due to there being copyright the 3 stripes have been stripped (haha great pun, I'll see myself out) down to only 1 on the hoodie and sweatpants and 2 on the shoes.
The head slot includes a gray and black balaclava, some sunglasses and a skin-tight balaclava.
The clothing is mostly just normal (white hoodie, gray sweatpants, black shoes).

Top left is basically the sketch itself, underthat is a possible ingame sketch (you can make your own, I just made a quick "unprofessional" one) and on the right is the same but just separated sort of for the inventory slots.

Creator: stiky (me, duh)
Time taken: 2 days

Devices used: Wacom Intuos (aka drawing tablet)
Software used: Clip Paint Studio
thought I'd share them for anyone wondering

Please no coperino pasto, thank you (NO copy and paste)
in advance I am sorry for any bad english, I am infact from a slavic country.

1584201797811.png
okay hear me out--
it would be so cool to see a beat/jet set radio-esque costume in terraria. obviously it cant be too similar, because copyright and such, but a pair of neon-green visors w/ headphones, orange shirt, and a pair of black jeans and roller skates. especially during the peak of jsr hype! i really hope this is considered.

also another idea is to have the set be beat for male and gum for female.
1584202092852.png

HI! I want to add a vanity set called the biome set. The head body and legs are obviously called the biome hat, biome jacket, and biome leggings.

I want my set to change every biome that it goes into. ex. if it enters a snowy biome than it will turn to the designated set made for the ice biome.

I'm thinking this could be acquired by crafting all the individual biome sets and put together at the tinkerers workshop. (Is That the actual name cuz I alwya get it cofused with tinkerers worktable?)

I'm so sorry that I could not make the art as it would be a pain in the neck to make a set for every single biome and I understand that my post might not be accepted as it would be a pain in the neck to do that also but I hope that you guys have artists that work 24/7 and are fine, even thrilled to do all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom