• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tAPI Nanotech Mod (Released!) [Help needed]

Should I continue working on this mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have an Idea for the bugged cyborg:
View attachment 44145 About as tall as 3 players stacked on top of each other
HP: 30,000
Defense: 18
Fast as a player with no accesories
Drops:
60-100 Silver Coins: 100%
1-6 Gold Coins: 100%
1-2 Platinum Coins: 25%
Nanotech Bar 1-30: 85%
Bugged Cyborg Armor: 10% for each armorpiece
Starbound Bar 1-5: 8%
Bugged Cyborg Trophy: 5%
Gear Blade 5-15: 85%
Gear Bolt 10-30: 100%
Yes, but too much health for a pre-hardmode boss

I think if you keep at it, you can make this mod interesting. I just think the sprites and items could use some changes, you gotta keep them in the same style as terraria as a whole. But with that, I was a little bored and took a shot at 'fixing' some sprites. What do you think?

Edit - Seems you cant drag and download the sprites. If you want, you can download them in that little .zip down there.
Hellfire Minishark
Demonic Minishark
Jungle Minishark
Cursed Hellstone Bar
Golden Hellstone Bar
Nano Ore
Nano Bar

Attachments

I think if you keep at it, you can make this mod interesting. I just think the sprites and items could use some changes, you gotta keep them in the same style as terraria as a whole. But with that, I was a little bored and took a shot at 'fixing' some sprites. What do you think?

Edit - Seems you cant drag and download the sprites. If you want, you can download them in that little .zip down there.
Hellfire Minishark
Demonic Minishark
Jungle Minishark
Cursed Hellstone Bar
Golden Hellstone Bar
Nano Ore
Nano Bar
I definately like these sprites and will replace the old ones! I was planning on upgrading a few sprites myself, and asking jomax and Gigabit for help with that... thanks for the sprites though!
[DOUBLEPOST=1428989161][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ive Deafeated twins with The Phoenix Blaset
I've done it with the palladium minishark :p

Eli10293

Spazmatism
I definately like these sprites and will replace the old ones! I was planning on upgrading a few sprites myself, and asking jomax and Gigabit for help with that... thanks for the sprites though!
[DOUBLEPOST=1428989161][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've done it with the palladium minishark :p
Im Talking About Vanilla Terraria
Also Doesnt Nano Ore Seem a Bit Off. Nano Tech Things in real life are tiny robots

jomax23

Skeletron Prime
So who's bugged cyborg sprite we gonna use? Btw I have not been active on the thread because for some reason no alerts

Made some more sprites if you're interested! Again, the sprites are in the zip down below.
Cursed Hellstone Greatsword
Golden Hellstone Greatsword
Bloody Minishark
Soul Crossbow
Soul Arrow
Soul Forge (In action)

Attachments

Made some more sprites if you're interested! Again, the sprites are in the zip down below.
Cursed Hellstone Greatsword
Golden Hellstone Greatsword
Bloody Minishark
Soul Crossbow
Soul Arrow
Soul Forge (In action)
Wow, honestly thanks for these upgrades to sprites! I know mine suck lol... I bet people are really gonna like these sprites! You don't have to help you know, you do have your own mod going :p

jomax23

Skeletron Prime
Junior is it ok if I make sprites for my idea?

Soul mini shark
And
Soul mega shark

Soul mini shark is made with megashark components
5 mini shark components
1 of each soul and 10 hallowed bars

Stuxnet

Pixel Pirate
Junior is it ok if I make sprites for my idea?

Soul mini shark
And
Soul mega shark

Soul mini shark is made with megashark components
5 mini shark components
1 of each soul and 10 hallowed bars
i can deal with it, dont worry ;)

sorry for the slow update, I just want it to be as big as possible. Taking any sprites I can get my hands on and making them into things as well. I plan on making nano ore spawn and having a boss. I'll have some spoilers soon! :)

Top Bottom