1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Safeman, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Doki

Doki Official Terrarian

My dad could never play Terraria due to the characters being specks on his big monitor, but I told him about this recently and he might get into playing

2. Gryffendor Gamr

Gryffendor Gamr Terrarian

Dose anyone else think that there should be a hunger and thirst kind of a thing? I would totally enjoy that!

3. DrIgnispirus

DrIgnispirus Steampunker

I don't. Unless it was optional, it would just make the game more annoying. Besides, food already serves a function in Terraria - giving the Well Fed buff.

4. Proto Persona

Proto Persona Brain of Cthulhu

On an expert world the Well Fed buff is pretty important. I'd say that's as good as Terraria needs.

5. RushZone

RushZone Terrarian

What pc specs should I have in order to to use the new 4K resolution?

6. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

You need a high-end graphics card and a 4K-capable monitor, plus ample power and cooling to support it.

This article might give you useful info: https://www.pcworld.com/article/299...o-know-from-pricing-to-performance-needs.html

The purpose of 4K support in Terraria isn't so that people will upgrade their systems to play the game in 4K, but to support those who already have 4K systems to play "bigger" games, like The Witcher 3 and Battlefield 1.

7. Techdude594

Techdude594 Skeletron Prime

What specs should I be using to run Terraria at 1440p? Also, why is the zoom locked when going above 1080p? Seems kind of pointless to have resolutions above 1080p if the zoom is locked, but that's just my opinion.

I currently have stuttering issues when running Terraria at 1440p with these specs: R9 380, FX 8350, 8GB DDR3 2133mhz RAM.

8. Proto Persona

Proto Persona Brain of Cthulhu

The zoom is locked because Terraria is hard coded to spawn things a certain number of blocks away from the player. If they allowed you to zoom out further then you would see things pop in on your screen. ReLogic doesn't think that looks good, so they limit your view area.

No idea why you're having performance issues.

9. Techdude594

Techdude594 Skeletron Prime

Almost forgot about that spawning area, forgive me. Though to be fair, I would rather have a larger playing area and could care less about seeing enemies spawn on screen.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  10. SnailsAttack

SnailsAttack Dungeon Spirit

I've like.. never had an issue with the screen size being too small. It's always felt way too hard to manage stuff cuz of how large the screen size is imo lol

11. Daedalus Stormbow

Daedalus Stormbow Terrarian

1.3.6 i want you!!

12. Droid15.24.3

Droid15.24.3 Santa Claus

I'm pretty sure mods have that covered already.