Casual Personality Disorder Test

I'll point out something I noticed 8 months ago when I first took this test: every single person who posted their results has gotten a Moderate in Antisocial. No one has gotten Low or High. I'd say that's enough to indicate that, at least on that scale, the test is broke, so you can discount that one Ori. :)

I guess. On some questions I would really like if there was something more than a yes/no response like maybe or sometimes. For example on one question it was asked something like "Do you prefer to be alone rather than in the company of others?" where my initial thoughts were that this greatly depends. I Greatly appreciate being around and hanging out with others but I also greatly appreciate alone time.

This is sadly about right.
Disorder | Rating

Paranoid | Low
Schizoid | Low
Schizotypal | Very High
Antisocial | Moderate
Borderline | Moderate
Histrionic | Low
Narcissistic | Low
Avoidant | High
Dependent | High
Obsessive-Compulsive | Moderate
Seems I have changed a tiny bit since the last time I took the test.
Disorder | Rating

ParanoidDisorder | Low
SchizoidDisorder | Low
SchizotypalDisorder | Moderate
AntisocialDisorder | Moderate
BorderlineDisorder | Moderate
HistrionicDisorder | Low
NarcissisticDisorder | Low
AvoidantDisorder | High
DependentDisorder | High
Obsessive-CompulsiveDisorder | Low

Untitled.png

mine

Very high: Paranoid, Schizoid, Borderline, Obsessive Compulsive.
High: Schizotypal
Moderate: Antisocial, Histrionic, Narcissistic, Avoidant

Low: Dependent
The test was pretty accurate on some, like paranoid, schizoid, obsessive compulsive and dependent. However, I wouldn't agree I'm a moderate narcissist. Avoidant and Antisocial should be high as well. Borderline? Not at all. Histrionic? Yes, moderately, if there's such a thing.

Last edited:
I'll point out something I noticed 8 months ago when I first took this test: every single person who posted their results has gotten a Moderate in Antisocial. No one has gotten Low or High. I'd say that's enough to indicate that, at least on that scale, the test is broke, so you can discount that one Ori. :)
that's why the test is pretty inaccurate b/c plenty of people show antisocial traits/have the disorder themselves. it's pretty common.

@ people on the internet: dont self diagnose yourself b/c you scored high on a test. turns out most tests are inaccurate as hell & a disorder is more than just symptoms ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Disorder | Rating

ParanoidDisorder | High
SchizoidDisorder | Moderate
SchizotypalDisorder | Moderate
AntisocialDisorder | Moderate
BorderlineDisorder | Moderate
HistrionicDisorder | Moderate
NarcissisticDisorder | Moderate
AvoidantDisorder | Low
DependentDisorder | Moderate
Obsessive-CompulsiveDisorder | Moderate

Schizotypal should have been high and obsessive-compulsive should have been very high otherwise somewhat accurate

After nine months, I decided to take the test again. I was expecting some character development but this... this...

persdis.png

... the hell is this? Maybe I shouldn't take tests while I'm happy. After the next nine months, I'll wait till I'm depressed and then check the results for the third time. :D

Disorder | Rating

ParanoidPersonality | Low
SchizoidPersonality | Low
SchizotypalPersonality | High
AntisocialPersonality | Moderate
BorderlinePersonality | Very High
HistrionicPersonality | Moderate
NarcissisticPersonality | Low
AvoidantPersonality | High
DependentPersonality | Moderate
Obsessive-CompulsivePersonality | High

What the hell is wrong with me?? Maybe I should seek help..

Disorder | Rating

ParanoidPersonality | Very High
SchizoidPersonality | High
SchizotypalPersonality | High
AntisocialPersonality | Moderate
BorderlinePersonality | High
HistrionicPersonality | Moderate
NarcissisticPersonality | Moderate
AvoidantPersonality | High
DependentPersonality | Moderate
Obsessive-CompulsivePersonality | Very High

Oh...

Something I feel I should point out here...
Unless you're completely sure this test is trustworthy, I wouldn't take the results completely seriously. Anyone can try to make a psychological test, but it's actually pretty hard to make one that gives accurate results. I mean I've only taken one introductory psychology class, but I still know that there are many tests out there that aren't really accurate. Not saying you can't still take this test for fun, but think twice about how trustworthy this test is if you get concerned over the results.

I'm going to admit that I have no idea what half of these disorders mean, but here are my results:
rgXdh7k.png

Looks like according to this maybe flawed test, I'm a decently crazy guy. I'd say that the answers it gives for the disorders that I know the meanings to (and the ones it will give me "more info" for. Anything below Schizotypal just gives me the information for Schizotypal) are pretty accurate.

I also think it just definitely confirmed that I actually have OCD. I've never been diagnosed with it, but given my suspicions that I have it and the fact that I just got a Very High rating in it, I'm pretty certain I have it now.

EDIT: I also decided to fool around with it and say yes to absolutely everything, and got Very High rating in everything but Schizoid (High) and Anti-Social (Moderate).

Yeah, something's definitely bugged with Anti-Social.

Last edited:
LgXyYvLl.jpg

pretty much nailed it, although I doubt I am obsessive compulsive.
everyone either has a moderate or low in antisocial, and high/very high in obsessive compulsive. hmm

Screenshot_2016-05-26-22-57-05-1.png

Anti-social and Obsessive-Compulsive should both be low. Seriously, I don't know if I accidentally answered yes on one of them or...

Back
Top Bottom