Xbox One "Resetting game objects"!!???

Eric L

Terrarian
:merchantnaughty:On "Xbox one."Every time I try to join my friends game, the loading screen appears and says "Resetting game objects.." And it stays there for the longest time it never lets me join!!:( same thing with him if he try's to join me!!. Please help me fix this. I really wanna play!.

Have you tried joining from the list? He has to have his world online without 'invite only' checked.

I get the same problem and so does a few friends. Where either by invite or by joining by finding the game in the list on the Menu it just sits there on Resetting Game objects.

So far hard resetting the console seems to fix it some of the time. Same as just closing the game and re starting it. But most of the time just have to sit and wait it out.

I get the same problem and so does a few friends. Where either by invite or by joining by finding the game in the list on the Menu it just sits there on Resetting Game objects.

So far hard resetting the console seems to fix it some of the time. Same as just closing the game and re starting it. But most of the time just have to sit and wait it out.
Do you have issues playing any other games online?

Do you have issues playing any other games online?

No. Since Terraria has been on on Xbox. It has done this sometimes. It did it on the 360 and the Xbox One. Next time it happens to me will get a screen shot or a short video showing it.

No. Since Terraria has been on on Xbox. It has done this sometimes. It did it on the 360 and the Xbox One. Next time it happens to me will get a screen shot or a short video showing it.
Well it might simply be that it requires optimization. Afterall, you can interact and change each individual block in Terrarian worlds, that's a lot of data to keep track of and boot.

Well it might simply be that it requires optimization. Afterall, you can interact and change each individual block in Terrarian worlds, that's a lot of data to keep track of and boot.

Yeah What me and my friends found is that also with this. Even loading a different world and then trying to join. It does the same. So we did try working out if it was something to do with the worlds or something but yeah. Started new worlds and still did it.

So we couldn't pin point it D:

Yeah What me and my friends found is that also with this. Even loading a different world and then trying to join. It does the same. So we did try working out if it was something to do with the worlds or something but yeah. Started new worlds and still did it.

So we couldn't pin point it D:
Well all the effort helps :)

I had that same problem. It had to do with Tmodloader. resetting game objects would crash the game

766A283C-A039-4AB8-942D-4E53E712D7F4.jpeg

[doublepost=1513292159,1513292131][/doublepost]Omggggggggggg

I had that same problem. It had to do with Tmodloader. resetting game objects would crash the game
This is a console thread @Colie, so Tmodloader isn't an issue. :)

View attachment 189637
[doublepost=1513292159,1513292131][/doublepost]Omggggggggggg
If you're on Xbox One, the new update has been sent into Microsoft for certification so hopefully when the update gets released it will take care of issues like this. There's no release date set yet, but it has been sent to certification.

Back
Top Bottom