• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

PS4 Settings to change text size, please?

GabDaGoose

Terrarian
Hi,

Loving the new settings for UI size. Just wondering if you could also add the ability to change text size as well (mainly the pickup text, and text on enemies etc.)? That would make things a lot easier to read! Probably not too much to add in another slider called "Text Size" or something like that?

Thanks.

GabDaGoose

Terrarian
I did another thread about this, but thought of doing another one to be more specific. Since my eyesight's not the best, I find it hard to read the text. I find it was easier to read before the December 2017 patch because the typeface had a black outline; now it's just plain white, so I can't see the letters so well. It would also be really helpful if there was an option to increase the text size so I don't have to squint so hard.

I'm really grateful for the new settings to change the UI size, but I still find it hard to read the text and I'm pretty sure other people also feel this way. Thanks for listening.

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi,

Loving the new settings for UI size. Just wondering if you could also add the ability to change text size as well (mainly the pickup text, and text on enemies etc.)? That would make things a lot easier to read! Probably not too much to add in another slider called "Text Size" or something like that?

Thanks.
I did another thread about this, but thought of doing another one to be more specific. Since my eyesight's not the best, I find it hard to read the text. I find it was easier to read before the December 2017 patch because the typeface had a black outline; now it's just plain white, so I can't see the letters so well. It would also be really helpful if there was an option to increase the text size so I don't have to squint so hard.

I'm really grateful for the new settings to change the UI size, but I still find it hard to read the text and I'm pretty sure other people also feel this way. Thanks for listening.
Hi there @GabDaGoose, I combined your two threads into one, as we discourage duplicate threads here. :)

GabDaGoose

Terrarian
Haha, sorry. I didn't know how to delete the first one and I couldn't change the title of the thread. Anyways, please consider my request in regards to the text outline and size.

Top Bottom