Resolved [Switch] 2-player local?

I cAnT WaIT FoR It tO GeT HeEr...

Random thing...
bigbamg.jpg

I had also purchased Terraria on switch day one way back when for the sole purpose of local multiplayer with my friends.

Myself and three other had spent countless night loving couch co op Terraria on my Wii U copy however since my Wii U is now only ever used for Netflix myself and close ones were really looking forward to playing it multiplayer on switch.

I have played the game on my switch for less that an hour since and it has been just about 11 months since release. How unfortunate.

I do hope couch co op gets implemented to this version soon so my close ones and I can actually get some use out of the version.

I had also purchased Terraria on switch day one way back when for the sole purpose of local multiplayer with my friends.

Myself and three other had spent countless night loving couch co op Terraria on my Wii U copy however since my Wii U is now only ever used for Netflix myself and close ones were really looking forward to playing it multiplayer on switch.

I have played the game on my switch for less that an hour since and it has been just about 11 months since release. How unfortunate.

I do hope couch co op gets implemented to this version soon so my close ones and I can actually get some use out of the version.

I heard that multiplayer is their top priority since 1.4, and is taking a while due to low FPS on multiplayer. Makes sense, as the switch isn’t nearly as powerful as the Xbox One or PC.

I heard that multiplayer is their top priority since 1.4, and is taking a while due to low FPS on multiplayer. Makes sense, as the switch isn’t nearly as powerful as the Xbox One or PC.
In fact, the Switch is closer to a Wii U than a Xbox One, or a PS4. It barely meets the minimum requirements for Terraria 1.3. So, I'm not surprised that splitscreen is an issue.

I'm still curious as to why they released the game without splitscreen, or local multiplayer between Switch systems, though.

People do age... and im sure half the people that would be playing your game from the start aernt even playing it due to not having split screen option. Its been a year and the game is overpriced not to have split screen. Like wth?? U need a year of testing split screen? Or u just left us in the dust?

People do age... and im sure half the people that would be playing your game from the start aernt even playing it due to not having split screen option. Its been a year and the game is overpriced not to have split screen. Like wth?? U need a year of testing split screen? Or u just left us in the dust?
I can't blame you

In fact, the Switch is closer to a Wii U than a Xbox One, or a PS4. It barely meets the minimum requirements for Terraria 1.3. So, I'm not surprised that splitscreen is an issue.

I'm still curious as to why they released the game without splitscreen, or local multiplayer between Switch systems, though.
Pretty sure the switch has the same power as a xbox 1 when docked handheld would be the only issue they would run into

Pretty sure the switch has the same power as a xbox 1 when docked handheld would be the only issue they would run into
Well, no, it doesn't work that way. :p
When the Switch is docked, its CPU can go to a higher frequency, along with some other minor improvements, and that's all.
A docked Switch won't have more RAM (the Switch has 4 GB of RAM, docked or handheld doesn't change anything to that), or a better GPU, etc...
A docked Switch is STILL far less powerful than a PS4 or a Xbox One, that's a fact.

Back
Top Bottom